The Clark Johnson Cascade

JustmeŽ

Dec 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/7/00
Former TP member and old guard of a.a-s, Clark Johnson, has died. A
search @ Deja brought this post from about this time last year; I think
that it would be apropos to start up the cascade again, for old times'
sake. If you were here where Clark posted, add to it, it'll do ya good.
If you weren't here when Clark posted, add to it anyway. My addition
follows his original post, which I leave unedited:

==========

> The.Twelve.Day...@aol.com
> ====================================

On the second day of Christmas, my AOL brought to me:

Two TOS warnings,
and
> An e-mail with porn for free.

Clark, I miss you.

Meow.

--Ginny
Former member, TP, TINTP
http://www.hicom.net/~ginnys/tasteless

JM Hunter

Dec 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/7/00
On The Day Of Our Lord: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:08:36 -0500, Justme®
<ginny_...@unforgettable.com> picked a plump bugger and in
sanskrit smeared the following cryptic message:

>Former TP member and old guard of a.a-s, Clark Johnson, has died. A
>search @ Deja brought this post from about this time last year; I think
>that it would be apropos to start up the cascade again, for old times'
>sake. If you were here where Clark posted, add to it, it'll do ya good.
>If you weren't here when Clark posted, add to it anyway. My addition
>follows his original post, which I leave unedited:

The world has lost: A humorist, A Poet, One hell of d00d.

>> From: cjoh...@wild.net (Clark Johnson)
>> Subject: The a.a-s X-mas Cascade (experimental)
>> Date: 23 Dec 1999 00:00:00 GMT
>> Newsgroups: alt.aol-sucks
>>
>> The.Twelve.Day...@aol.com
>> ====================================
>>
>> On the first day of Christmas, my AOL brought to me:
>> An e-mail with porn for free.
>>

>> [ObCascadeRules: Change (but don't quote) line 1 of verse for correct
>> day then insert your witty rejoinder above all the others. Meow!]
>>
>> Clark
>> --
>> Cascade Conspirator, IBAASP,
>> Happy Holidays Division
>
>==========
>
>> The.Twelve.Day...@aol.com
>> ====================================
>>

>On the third day of Christmas, my AOL brought to me:

Three CD bisks,

>Two TOS warnings,
>and
>> An e-mail with porn for free.
>

>Clark, I miss you.

ditto

>Meow.

meow.

>--Ginny
>Former member, TP, TINTP
>http://www.hicom.net/~ginnys/tasteless

JM Hunter, IBAASP, keeper of the Sacred Punch Division

Pookie

Dec 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/7/00
On Thu, 07 Dec 2000 20:01:13 GMT, JM Hunter <james_m...@lycos.com>
returned from being abducted by aliens and wrote in some strange,
previously unheard of language:

>On The Day Of Our Lord: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:08:36 -0500, JustmeŽ

On the fourth day of Christmas, my AOL brought me:

Four get rich quick scams,

>Three CD bisks,
>
>>Two TOS warnings,
>>and
>>> An e-mail with porn for free.
>>

>>Clark, I miss you.
>
>ditto

Make mine a double ditto.

>>Meow.
>
>meow.

With a "wheep" on the side,

>>--Ginny
>>Former member, TP, TINTP
>>http://www.hicom.net/~ginnys/tasteless
>
> JM Hunter, IBAASP, keeper of the Sacred Punch Division

Pookie, President: IBAASP
Magic Brownies Division

derfy

Dec 7, 2000, 8:47:05 PM12/7/00

On the fifth day of Christmas, my AOL brought me:

Five....porno...rings....

Mark Hill

Dec 8, 2000, 1:16:42 PM12/8/00
On Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:08:36 -0500, JustmeŽ
<ginny_...@unforgettable.com> wrote:

>Former TP member and old guard of a.a-s, Clark Johnson, has died.

Never liked the bastard, or any of you.

*plonk*

JM Hunter

Dec 8, 2000, 1:58:51 PM12/8/00
On The Day Of Our Lord: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 18:16:42 GMT, sl...@peir.net
(Mark Hill) picked a plump bugger and in sanskrit smeared the
following cryptic message:

>On Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:08:36 -0500, Justme®

><ginny_...@unforgettable.com> wrote:
>
>>Former TP member and old guard of a.a-s, Clark Johnson, has died.
>
>Never liked the bastard, or any of you.
>
>*plonk*

I wish I could remember who the fuck you are just so I could flame
your sorry arse. As it is, I guess it doesn't matter.

Hahaha

JM Hunter

Yoyo

Dec 8, 2000, 6:56:56 PM12/8/00
On Fri, 08 Dec 2000 18:58:51 GMT, JM Hunter <james_m...@lycos.com>
wrote:

fuck u jim clark got reincarnated so who gives a fuck retard

JM Hunter

Dec 8, 2000, 7:52:54 PM12/8/00
On The Day Of Our Lord: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 23:56:56 GMT,
claudia...@earthlink.net (Yoyo) picked a plump bugger and in

sanskrit smeared the following cryptic message:

>On Fri, 08 Dec 2000 18:58:51 GMT, JM Hunter <james_m...@lycos.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On The Day Of Our Lord: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 18:16:42 GMT, sl...@peir.net
>>(Mark Hill) picked a plump bugger and in sanskrit smeared the
>>following cryptic message:

>>>Never liked the bastard, or any of you.
>>>
>>>*plonk*
>>
>>I wish I could remember who the fuck you are just so I could flame
>>your sorry arse. As it is, I guess it doesn't matter.
>>
>>Hahaha
>>
>> JM Hunter
> fuck u jim clark got reincarnated so who gives a fuck retard

No, let me say this to you: Fuck off.

No one cares about what you have to say.

Hahaha

JM Hunter

piddy

Dec 8, 2000, 9:32:06 PM12/8/00
On Sat, 09 Dec 2000 00:52:54 GMT, JM Hunter <james_m...@lycos.com>
wrote:

>On The Day Of Our Lord: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 23:56:56 GMT,
>claudia...@earthlink.net (Yoyo) picked a plump bugger and in
>sanskrit smeared the following cryptic message:

>>On Fri, 08 Dec 2000 18:58:51 GMT, JM Hunter <james_m...@lycos.com>
>>wrote:

>>>On The Day Of Our Lord: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 18:16:42 GMT, sl...@peir.net
>>>(Mark Hill) picked a plump bugger and in sanskrit smeared the
>>>following cryptic message:

>>>I wish I could remember who the fuck you are just so I could flame
>>>your sorry arse. As it is, I guess it doesn't matter.

>>>Hahaha

>>> JM Hunter
>> fuck u jim clark got reincarnated so who gives a fuck retard

>No, let me say this to you: Fuck off.

>No one cares about what you have to say.

>Hahaha

> JM Hunter

Getting old too? Dying is much less a joke when it's
near.

piddy -- I'm near, but no one will ever post about me
when I die, and for the piddy, that is ok.

Now fuck your lives to hell and may Satan be real.

piddy

Dec 8, 2000, 9:33:03 PM12/8/00
On Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:08:36 -0500, JustmeŽ
<ginny_...@unforgettable.com> wrote:

>Former TP member and old guard of a.a-s, Clark Johnson, has died. A
>search @ Deja brought this post from about this time last year; I think
>that it would be apropos to start up the cascade again, for old times'
>sake. If you were here where Clark posted, add to it, it'll do ya good.
>If you weren't here when Clark posted, add to it anyway. My addition
>follows his original post, which I leave unedited:

You've grown up so much since *those* days. Why not show it?

piddy

Dec 8, 2000, 10:37:56 PM12/8/00
On Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:08:36 -0500, JustmeŽ
<ginny_...@unforgettable.com> wrote:

>Former TP member and old guard of a.a-s, Clark Johnson, has died. A
>search @ Deja brought this post from about this time last year; I think
>that it would be apropos to start up the cascade again, for old times'
>sake. If you were here where Clark posted, add to it, it'll do ya good.
>If you weren't here when Clark posted, add to it anyway. My addition
>follows his original post, which I leave unedited:
>

>> From: cjoh...@wild.net (Clark Johnson)
>> Subject: The a.a-s X-mas Cascade (experimental)
>> Date: 23 Dec 1999 00:00:00 GMT
>> Newsgroups: alt.aol-sucks
>>
>> The.Twelve.Day...@aol.com
>> ====================================
>>
>> On the first day of Christmas, my AOL brought to me:
>> An e-mail with porn for free.
>>

>> [ObCascadeRules: Change (but don't quote) line 1 of verse for correct
>> day then insert your witty rejoinder above all the others. Meow!]
>>
>> Clark
>> --
>> Cascade Conspirator, IBAASP,
>> Happy Holidays Division
>
>==========
>
>> The.Twelve.Day...@aol.com
>> ====================================
>>

>On the second day of Christmas, my AOL brought to me:

>Two TOS warnings,
>and
>> An e-mail with porn for free.
>

>Clark, I miss you.
>

>Meow.

piddy

Dec 8, 2000, 10:39:54 PM12/8/00
On Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:08:36 -0500, JustmeŽ
<ginny_...@unforgettable.com> wrote:

>--Ginny

Isn't MS about to take you away from us?

Why not call Kavorkian?

piddy

piddy

Dec 8, 2000, 10:41:29 PM12/8/00
On Thu, 07 Dec 2000 06:39:52 -0500, Pookie <wa...@fly.com> wrote:

> [...]

Enough duct tape to take you off to prisonee.

piddee

piddy

Dec 8, 2000, 10:43:51 PM12/8/00
On Fri, 08 Dec 2000 00:02:30 -0500, Khaveen Abdul Ca-non
<kha...@lart.con> wrote:

>On the sixth day of Christmas, my aol brought to me:

>Six haxors trading warez.

It just don't make it anymore. Grow up.

The Mak

Dec 9, 2000, 12:38:40 AM12/9/00
nos...@myhouse.com (Jitter) wrote in
<3a307600....@news.mindspring.com>:

>On Fri, 08 Dec 2000 00:02:30 -0500, Khaveen Abdul Ca-non

><kha...@lart.con> enlightened us (TINU) with the following output:
>
>>On Fri, 08 Dec 2000 01:47:05 GMT, derfy <de...@home.com> amazed us
>>with his/her particular brand of stupidity in
>><o9f03ts6lgdvrn29a...@4ax.com> in alt.aol-sucks when

>>he/she wrote:

>>Of all the people I have know through this newsgroup...Ole C. Johnson
>>sure did make me laugh, and I tried my best to make Clark laugh in
>>return. That I could make Clark Johnson laugh, a person who I
>>respected even though I never met him, meant a great deal to me.
>>Clark Johnson....boy could he sharpen a phrase or sentence and lay you
>>right open.
>>
>>Fuck all...I miss seeing his stuff in my in-box.
>>
>>It may just be text on a screen, but I made some damn good friends on
>>Usenet, and in this newsgroup
>>
>I couldn't have said it better myself. Here's to you, Clark. I'll miss
>you more than I can say. Actually, a poem by Goethe comes to mind:
>
>"To know someone here or there with whom you can feel there is
>understanding in spite of distances or thoughts expressed ~ That can
>make life a garden." -Goethe

I wasn't even lurking here when he was posting, I'm such a lil' 'un. Sounds
like a true blue meower, though.

On the eighth day of Christmas, my AOL brought to me:

Eight 'reps a "saving",

>On the seventh day of Christmas, my aol brought to me:
>
>Seven nasty IMs,

>>On the sixth day of Christmas, my aol brought to me:
>>
>>Six haxors trading warez.
>>

>>>On the fifth day of Christmas, my AOL brought me:
>>>
>>>Five....porno...rings....

>>I am normally not a Scotch drinker...Tonight is my exception.
>>Clark did like his Scotch on occasion.
>>
>>/me toasts to the late, great, caustic CJohnson. May he flame in
>>peace.
>>
>Amen.

Skoal.

>>Zrbj.
>>
>Meow.

Meow.

>>--Kevin A. Cannon
>>Former member, TP, TINTP
>>http://www.lowdown.com/~kc217/main.html
>>

>June
>Drinker of the Sacred Punch Division--IBAASP
>Former member, TP, TINTP

Mak and his fucking sig.

JustmeŽ

Dec 9, 2000, 5:35:58 AM12/9/00
piddy (soo...@peir.net) wrote in article
<3a31a91a...@news.prodigy.net>, and I felt COMPELLED to reply:
> On Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:08:36 -0500, Justme®

> <ginny_...@unforgettable.com> wrote:
>
> >--Ginny
>
> Isn't MS about to take you away from us?
>
> Why not call Kavorkian?

Alas Pidster, no; I'm as healthy as a horse these days. Nice remission
and everything. BUT, if it makes you feel better, I can fake it (women
know how to do that) by lying real still and dribbling water out of one
side of my mouth.

Now, don't go getting aroused when I do that--I'm married, you know!

--
--Ginny

"Die Screaming."
--Jonathan Blaque

JustmeŽ

Dec 9, 2000, 5:36:59 AM12/9/00
piddy (soo...@peir.net) wrote in article
<3a3199b8...@news.prodigy.net>, and I felt COMPELLED to reply:

> You've grown up so much since *those* days. Why not show it?

I'd have to buy new clothes.....

kel...@my-deja.com

Dec 9, 2000, 9:36:34 PM12/9/00
In article <3a31246a...@news.prodigy.net>,

Ehh, fuck off. Clark was a hell of a poster, and
a hell of a guy. He will be missed.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

JustmeŽ

Dec 10, 2000, 2:58:17 AM12/10/00
kel...@my-deja.com (kel...@my-deja.com) wrote in article
<90uq7i$g2g$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, and I felt COMPELLED to reply:

> In article <3a31246a...@news.prodigy.net>,
> d...@woeur.net wrote:
> > On Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:08:36 -0500, JustmeŽ
> > <ginny_...@unforgettable.com> wrote:
> >
> > >Former TP member and old guard of a.a-s, Clark
> Johnson, has died.
> >
> > Never liked the bastard, or any of you.
> >
> > *plonk*
> >

> Ehh, fuck off. Clark was a hell of a poster, and
> a hell of a guy. He will be missed.

Goddamn RIGHT!

Out of respect for Clark I'm not going to play with the obvious flame-
bait set out by our learning-disabled friend; rather, I'm going to enjoy
reading the posts of the folks who've stopped by to give props to one of
the wittiest SOB's ever to grace a.a-s.

/me waves to Kel. :) Hey, bay-BEE!

--Ginny

JM Hunter

Dec 10, 2000, 6:46:50 AM12/10/00
On The Day Of Our Lord: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 02:58:17 -0500, Justme®

<ginny_...@unforgettable.com> picked a plump bugger and in
sanskrit smeared the following cryptic message:

>kel...@my-deja.com (kel...@my-deja.com) wrote in article

><90uq7i$g2g$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, and I felt COMPELLED to reply:
>> In article <3a31246a...@news.prodigy.net>,
>> d...@woeur.net wrote:

>> Johnson, has died.
>> >
>> > Never liked the bastard, or any of you.
>> >
>> > *plonk*
>> >

>> Ehh, fuck off. Clark was a hell of a poster, and
>> a hell of a guy. He will be missed.
>>
>Goddamn RIGHT!
>
>Out of respect for Clark I'm not going to play with the obvious flame-
>bait set out by our learning-disabled friend; rather, I'm going to enjoy
>reading the posts of the folks who've stopped by to give props to one of
>the wittiest SOB's ever to grace a.a-s.
>
>/me waves to Kel. :) Hey, bay-BEE!

One of the reasons this newsgroup sucks so much anymore is the wit of
such people like Clark Johnson is missing. It's been years since I've
seen a good parody, a funny flame or really good Tom Foolery displayed
in this place.

JM Hunter

Shice Beoney

Dec 12, 2000, 12:23:36 PM12/12/00
kel...@my-deja.com <kel...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>In article <3a31246a...@news.prodigy.net>,
> d...@woeur.net wrote:
>> On Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:08:36 -0500, JustmeŽ
>> <ginny_...@unforgettable.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Former TP member and old guard of a.a-s, Clark
>Johnson, has died.
>>
>> Never liked the bastard, or any of you.
>>
>> *plonk*
>>

>Ehh, fuck off. Clark was a hell of a poster, and
>a hell of a guy. He will be missed.

True, that. He's also the author of probably the funniest single post that
I've read in this newsgroup:
http://www.deja.com/[ST_rn=ps]/getdoc.xp?AN=556405528&fmt=text

--
"Selection 4] Close Only Counts In Horseshoes, Hand Grenades, and
Organized Religion.

piddy

Dec 12, 2000, 9:41:50 PM12/12/00
On Sat, 9 Dec 2000 05:35:58 -0500, JustmeŽ
<ginny_...@unforgettable.com> wrote:

>piddy (soo...@peir.net) wrote in article
><3a31a91a...@news.prodigy.net>, and I felt COMPELLED to reply:

>> On Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:08:36 -0500, JustmeŽ

>> <ginny_...@unforgettable.com> wrote:
>>
>> >--Ginny
>>
>> Isn't MS about to take you away from us?
>>
>> Why not call Kavorkian?
>>

>Alas Pidster, no; I'm as healthy as a horse these days. Nice remission
>and everything. BUT, if it makes you feel better, I can fake it (women
>know how to do that) by lying real still and dribbling water out of one
>side of my mouth.
>
>Now, don't go getting aroused when I do that--I'm married, you know!

I find you very arousing, dead or partially so. Dump your pleasure
and find me to give you a tasteless life unimaginablely.

I'll send your kids off to hopeful rockgroups, as I did my nephews.
They will thank you and maybe they will die on drugs and leave
you with lots of money! Sort of makes motherhood a worthy
profitable, endeavor after all.

piddy -- screwed no more than the next guy.

Art Stone

Dec 16, 2000, 6:12:46 PM12/16/00
Inquiring minds want to know what Clark got for Christmas last year.
--
artstone@*
Former Troll Patrol Antagonist

On Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:08:36 -0500, Justme®
<ginny_...@unforgettable.com> wrote:

>Former TP member and old guard of a.a-s, Clark Johnson, has died. A
>search @ Deja brought this post from about this time last year; I think
>that it would be apropos to start up the cascade again, for old times'
>sake. If you were here where Clark posted, add to it, it'll do ya good.
>If you weren't here when Clark posted, add to it anyway. My addition
>follows his original post, which I leave unedited:
>

>> From: cjoh...@wild.net (Clark Johnson)
>> Subject: The a.a-s X-mas Cascade (experimental)
>> Date: 23 Dec 1999 00:00:00 GMT
>> Newsgroups: alt.aol-sucks
>>
>> The.Twelve.Day...@aol.com
>> ====================================
>>
>> On the first day of Christmas, my AOL brought to me:
>> An e-mail with porn for free.
>>

>> [ObCascadeRules: Change (but don't quote) line 1 of verse for correct
>> day then insert your witty rejoinder above all the others. Meow!]
>>
>> Clark
>> --
>> Cascade Conspirator, IBAASP,
>> Happy Holidays Division
>
>==========
>
>> The.Twelve.Day...@aol.com
>> ====================================
>>

>On the second day of Christmas, my AOL brought to me:

>Two TOS warnings,
>and
>> An e-mail with porn for free.
>

>Clark, I miss you.

Jay B

Dec 24, 2023, 7:38:36 AM12/24/23
On Thursday, December 7, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, JustmeŽ wrote:
> Former TP member and old guard of a.a-s, Clark Johnson, has died.

That's pretty funny, considering Clark Johnson was repeatedly proven to have molested several little boys.