Looking for Dawn and Tom Finley

tl...@aol.com

Nov 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/15/96

Hi! I used to post here frequently, two years ago, and had lost of
discussion about the imminent demise of AOL. Interesting to see how the
discussions are going today.

Are Dawn and Tom Finley still posting? They were very active then.

"Juliet says, "Hey its Romeo! You nearly
give me a heart attack!"

Adam Bailey

Nov 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/15/96

On 15 Nov 1996 tl...@aol.com wrote:

> Are Dawn and Tom Finley still posting? They were very active then.

DAwn is still here, though she's gone mad. Tom left the group long ago,
but still maintains his web site at <http://www.en.com/users/tfinley/>.

--
Adam Bailey

ad...@tezcat.com ada...@aol.com
aba...@niu.edu www.tezcat.com/~adamb

~I'm not paranoid, it's just that everyone's out to get me...~

-- PGP Public Key Avilable via Finger/Web --

Jason

Nov 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/15/96

Adam Bailey <ad...@tezcat.com> wrote:

>On 15 Nov 1996 tl...@aol.com wrote:

>> Are Dawn and Tom Finley still posting? They were very active then.

>DAwn is still here, though she's gone mad. Tom left the group long ago,
>but still maintains his web site at <http://www.en.com/users/tfinley/>.

Is that an official staff analysis of the posters, or your own
personal review (or shall we say, "content"... <g>)?

I mean, if AOL reviews the newsgroups, they can review the posters as
well... right? I think it would be a nice idea if AOL would post some
kind of list on their website mentioning which of us ISP'ers have
violated "Terms of Service". That way, the goodie AOL'ers could avoid
reading posts and replying to us bad "Terms of Service" violators on
the net...

Jason (jko...@juno.com)

DAwn, (cv)

Nov 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/15/96

In article <Pine.SUN.3.91.961115...@xochi.tezcat.com>, on
Fri, 15 Nov 1996 01:16:35 -0600 , Adam Bailey at ad...@tezcat.com
blabbered-->

>On 15 Nov 1996 tl...@aol.com wrote-->

>> Are Dawn and Tom Finley still posting? They were very active then.

>DAwn is still here, though she's gone mad. ...

DAwn Replies----->>>

Be cool, Adam.

Negative $3.80 for the quarter for AOL + the end of GNN
- 300 AOL employees + the end of freetime AOL staffers...
it's not the end of everything... unless you're an AOL
staffer and/or employee and/or stockholder.

But why on earth should one be any of these? Adam?

Adam?

Hello?

--
-----DAwn
mcga...@access.digex.net

*Help a fellow Netizen by sharing your intense knowledge...
Solve one of our changing 25 outstanding user problems at-->

http://www.mindspring.com/~mcgatney/quest**.html

(where ** = 01, 02, 03, ..., 25)

Kathryn Graham

Nov 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/15/96

In article <Pine.SUN.3.91.961115...@xochi.tezcat.com>,
Adam Bailey <ad...@tezcat.com> wrote:

> On 15 Nov 1996 tl...@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Are Dawn and Tom Finley still posting? They were very active then.
>

> DAwn is still here, though she's gone mad. Tom left the group long ago,
> but still maintains his web site at <http://www.en.com/users/tfinley/>.

Would love to see the documentation on this one. What's with you? You
demand proof from others yet think nothing of posting random drivel.

> ~I'm not paranoid, it's just that everyone's out to get me...~

Did you ever wonder why everyone is out to get you?

Kathie

DAwn

Nov 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/16/96
Fri, 15 Nov 1996 01:16:35 -0600, ad...@tezcat.com (Adam Bailey) wrote-->

>On 15 Nov 1996 tl...@aol.com wrote:
>
>> Are Dawn and Tom Finley still posting? They were very active then.
>
>DAwn is still here, though she's gone mad. Tom left the group long ago,
>but still maintains his web site at <http://www.en.com/users/tfinley/>.
>Adam Bailey

DAwn Replies----->>>

Adam, do you believe EVERYTHING the voices tell you?

The facts are 1.) YOU'VE gone mad, and 2.) I'm maintaining OUR Web
site at--> http://www.mindspring.com/~mcgatney. See your M.D.
concerning use of hypnotherapy in conjunction with coffee enemas
for your condition. Hot coffee.

(Tom Finley does have an excellent site. I love his pointer to
US-->

"I don't know if she's real, I do know she's a bitch, but I also
know her site kicks ass!")

-----DAwn
mcga...@access.digex.net
mcga...@mindspring.com

Check us out... The COMPLEAT Guide To Moving Up To An ISP...
An Opus By Over 240 Netizens Written To Help YOU-->

http://www.mindspring.com/~mcgatney

posterkid

Nov 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/17/96

Kathryn Graham (knew...@pacifier.com) wrote:
> In article <Pine.SUN.3.91.961115...@xochi.tezcat.com>,
> Adam Bailey <ad...@tezcat.com> wrote:
>
> > On 15 Nov 1996 tl...@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > > Are Dawn and Tom Finley still posting? They were very active then.
> >
> > DAwn is still here, though she's gone mad. Tom left the group long ago,
> > but still maintains his web site at <http://www.en.com/users/tfinley/>.
> >

> Would love to see the documentation on this one. What's with you? You
> demand proof from others yet think nothing of posting random drivel.

Would love to see if this would have been your response had someone other
than Adam posted the previous article.

I sure as hell don't disagree with him on this.

--
! pk...@redwood.net -- post...@psnw.com -- bri...@titan.sequoias.cc.ca.us !
! Member alt.aol-sucks Troll Patrol: *plonk* Let God Sort It Out Division !

DAwn, (hv)

Nov 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/18/96

In article <56npjm$k...@redwood.net>, on 17 Nov 1996 11:38:30 -0800,
pk...@redwood.net (posterkid) wrote-->

>Kathryn Graham (knew...@pacifier.com) wrote:

>> In article <Pine.SUN.3.91.961115...@xochi.tezcat.com>,
>> Adam Bailey <ad...@tezcat.com> wrote:

>> > DAwn is still here, though she's gone mad. Tom left the group long ago,
>> > but still maintains his web site at <http://www.en.com/users/tfinley/>.

>> Would love to see the documentation on this one. What's with you? You
>> demand proof from others yet think nothing of posting random drivel.

>Would love to see if this would have been your response had someone other
>than Adam posted the previous article.

>I sure as hell don't disagree with him on this.

DAwn Replies----->>>

Written by the finger whose Web site boasts-->

"W3LL D00DZ, H3R3 W3 4R3. D4 W3BS1T3 F0R N0W. 3W3 C4N G3T B4CK 1SSU3Z
4ND R1GHT N0W TH4TZ 1T CUZ 1'M L4ZY. N0W SUCK MY D1CK."

(http://www.psnw.com/~posterkid/kunt.html)

Such an opinion surely risks becoming a black hole by reason of
its massive intellectual foundation.

-----DAwn
mcga...@access.digex.net
mcga...@mindspring.com

Check us out... How To Get AOL Off Of Your PC/ Mac...
Part Of An Opus By Over 250 Netizens Written To Help YOU-->

*** http://www.mindspring.com/~mcgatney/delaol.html ***

eudora_erlang_thingy_on_dark_rye

Nov 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/18/96

mcga...@access.digex.net (DAwn, (hv)) writes:

>In article <56npjm$k...@redwood.net>, on 17 Nov 1996 11:38:30 -0800,
>pk...@redwood.net (posterkid) wrote-->

>>> Adam Bailey <ad...@tezcat.com> wrote:
>
>>I sure as hell don't disagree with him on this.
>
>DAwn Replies----->>>
> Written by the finger whose Web site boasts-->
>
> "W3LL D00DZ, H3R3 W3 4R3. D4 W3BS1T3 F0R N0W. 3W3 C4N G3T B4CK 1SSU3Z
> 4ND R1GHT N0W TH4TZ 1T CUZ 1'M L4ZY. N0W SUCK MY D1CK."
>
> (http://www.psnw.com/~posterkid/kunt.html)
>
> Such an opinion surely risks becoming a black hole by reason of
> its massive intellectual foundation.

The "KuNT" ezine parody hilariously on target, if one is familiar with
he subject matter. There are some who lack an ability to distinguish fact
from fiction, the humorous from the serious. That's what this thread has
been discussing, and how appropriate that an example of such clouded though
should enter the thread!

Trolls is sucks.
--
Troll Patrol, Interim Signal Officer

Kathryn Graham

Nov 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/18/96

In article <56npjm$k...@redwood.net>, pk...@redwood.net (posterkid) wrote:

> Kathryn Graham (knew...@pacifier.com) wrote:
> > In article <Pine.SUN.3.91.961115...@xochi.tezcat.com>,
> > Adam Bailey <ad...@tezcat.com> wrote:

> > > DAwn is still here, though she's gone mad. Tom left the group long ago,
> > > but still maintains his web site at <http://www.en.com/users/tfinley/>.
> > >

> > Would love to see the documentation on this one. What's with you? You
> > demand proof from others yet think nothing of posting random drivel.
>
> Would love to see if this would have been your response had someone other
> than Adam posted the previous article.

Same response had it come from someone who has been howling for proof -
the not lamented carp comes to mind.

> I sure as hell don't disagree with him on this.

Whether I agree or not I don't think he should blow his 'truth' horn
without proving his point.

Kathie

Claude D. Bilbo

Nov 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/18/96

In <horsie.8...@zip1.ziplink.net>, Eudora Erlang Thingy on dark rye
wrote:

>mcga...@access.digex.net (DAwn, (hv)) writes:
<S>

>>DAwn Replies----->>>
>> Written by the finger whose Web site boasts-->
>>
>> "W3LL D00DZ, H3R3 W3 4R3. D4 W3BS1T3 F0R N0W. 3W3 C4N G3T B4CK 1SSU3Z
>> 4ND R1GHT N0W TH4TZ 1T CUZ 1'M L4ZY. N0W SUCK MY D1CK."
>>
>> (http://www.psnw.com/~posterkid/kunt.html)
>>
>> Such an opinion surely risks becoming a black hole by reason of
>> its massive intellectual foundation.
>
>The "KuNT" ezine parody hilariously on target, if one is familiar with
>he subject matter. There are some who lack an ability to distinguish fact
>from fiction, the humorous from the serious. That's what this thread has
>been discussing, and how appropriate that an example of such clouded though
>should enter the thread!

Hehe. Yes, I enjoyed both issues. Hilarious stuff.
Richard Cretan as a k-R4|> z()()P3r H4qR, who'd a
thunk it?! I'm just curious about one thing, tho.
Does posterkid write like a k3\/\/|_ H4qr himself,
or is there an end()()derizer proggie out there?

| Claude D. Bilbo | |
| cbi...@mindspring.com | AOL 3.0 is nothing more |
| bilb...@eng.uab.edu | than a dress on a dog. |
| http://www.mindspring.com/~cbilbo/ | |

posterkid

Nov 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/18/96

DAwn, (hv) (mcga...@access.digex.net) wrote:
> In article <56npjm$k...@redwood.net>, on 17 Nov 1996 11:38:30 -0800,
> pk...@redwood.net (posterkid) wrote-->
>
> >Kathryn Graham (knew...@pacifier.com) wrote:

> >> Would love to see the documentation on this one. What's with you? You
> >> demand proof from others yet think nothing of posting random drivel.
>
> >Would love to see if this would have been your response had someone other
> >than Adam posted the previous article.
>
> >I sure as hell don't disagree with him on this.
>

> DAwn Replies----->>>
[does it really matter what DAwn replies? let's just run the YAwn emulator
and come up with an all-purpose reply.]

> YAwn Replies----->>>
>
> Speaking of topicality, I'm sure there are some topical
> treatments you could apply to your face to get rid of those
> nasty cold sores. I don't want to get into your stool again,
> but always remember, Nature abhors irregularity, both in
> your queues and in your deep dark bowels. Are you stalking
> me? Fuckhead Keegan. So, that settles THAT. But there's always
> more SHEET, isn't there?
>
> YAwn Replies----->>>
>
> ATTENSHUN GOOROOS: WHY DUZ IT HURT WHEN I PEE? This intensely
> sensual newsgroup just couldn't survive without the trolls.

There we go. Wasn't that more interesting than:

> Written by the finger whose Web site boasts-->
>
> "W3LL D00DZ, H3R3 W3 4R3. D4 W3BS1T3 F0R N0W. 3W3 C4N G3T B4CK 1SSU3Z
> 4ND R1GHT N0W TH4TZ 1T CUZ 1'M L4ZY. N0W SUCK MY D1CK."
>
> (http://www.psnw.com/~posterkid/kunt.html)
>
> Such an opinion surely risks becoming a black hole by reason of
> its massive intellectual foundation.

Why thanks for the free publicity, DAwn.

Help a KuNT-author, DAwn, contribute your vast knowledge to our intense
zine. Written to serve YOU by over 7 members of the Internet community.

Hell, maybe you'll even do something more useful than troll for a moment --
make someone laugh.

(No, making yourself laugh when you look in the mirror doesn't quite count.)

--

! Member alt.aol-sucks Troll Patrol: *plonk* Let God Sort It Out Division !

! <Spatch> i just have one big ol zit on my cheek. like all the other !
! ones haveconglomerated and joined together right -> here !

Mimi Kahn

Nov 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/18/96

On Fri, 15 Nov 1996 13:17:47 GMT, jko...@juno.com (Jason) wrote:

>I mean, if AOL reviews the newsgroups, they can review the posters as
>well... right? I think it would be a nice idea if AOL would post some
>kind of list on their website mentioning which of us ISP'ers have
>violated "Terms of Service". That way, the goodie AOL'ers could avoid
>reading posts and replying to us bad "Terms of Service" violators on
>the net...

Fuck.

(Just want to insure my place on AOL's list.)

Mimi

Charter Member, Troll Patrol,
Too Much Noise and Not Enough Signal Division

Jani Pearce

Nov 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/19/96

In article <56npjm$k...@redwood.net>, pk...@redwood.net (posterkid) wrote:
>Kathryn Graham (knew...@pacifier.com) wrote:
>> In article <Pine.SUN.3.91.961115...@xochi.tezcat.com>,
>> Adam Bailey <ad...@tezcat.com> wrote:

>> > DAwn is still here, though she's gone mad. Tom left the group long
>> > ago, but still maintains his web site at
>> > <http://www.en.com/users/tfinley/>.
>> >
>> Would love to see the documentation on this one. What's with you? You
>> demand proof from others yet think nothing of posting random drivel.
>
>Would love to see if this would have been your response had someone other
>than Adam posted the previous article.
>
>I sure as hell don't disagree with him on this.

I do. That is, I disagree about Finley. He still pops in and out on
occasion, but he quickly becomes bored, since most of the troll population
is too chickenshit to debate him. This probably explains why Adam didn't
realize that he *does* come back to us, once in a while...

--
crn...@unyplba.pbz (ROT13) * a.a-s Troll Patrol(tm) - Policy Division
The Official a.a-s Web Page: http://www.halcyon.com/pearce/aas.htm

Adam Bailey

Nov 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/19/96

On Tue, 19 Nov 1996, Jani Pearce wrote:

> [ Finley ] still pops in and out on

> occasion, but he quickly becomes bored, since most of the troll population
> is too chickenshit to debate him. This probably explains why Adam didn't
> realize that he *does* come back to us, once in a while...

Too chickenshit? Nonsense. I have no qualms about debating anyone in this
Newsgroup about a relevant issue.

And as I occasionally have conversations with Tom via e-mail (though he
keeps forgetting who I am), I have no fear of him. And he still has not
fixed the glaring errors in his web site which I pointed out to him. Not
that I expect him to drop everything he's doing in pursuit of the truth.
But even he won't claim that I've ever run away from him.

And if he does return every now and then, then I haven't noticed. I'll
look more closely.

--
Adam Bailey

ad...@tezcat.com ada...@aol.com
aba...@niu.edu www.tezcat.com/~adamb

~I'm not paranoid, it's just that everyone's out to get me...~

-- PGP Public Key Available via Finger/Web --

Jani Pearce

Nov 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/19/96

Adam Bailey <ad...@tezcat.com> wrote:
>On Tue, 19 Nov 1996, Jani Pearce wrote:
>
>> [ Finley ] still pops in and out on occasion, but he quickly becomes
>> bored, since most of the troll population is too chickenshit to debate
>> him. This probably explains why Adam didn't realize that he *does*
>> come back to us, once in a while...

>Too chickenshit? Nonsense. I have no qualms about debating anyone in this
>Newsgroup about a relevant issue.

Interesting conclusion you drew there, Adam. I simply said that most
of the trolls won't debate Finley. And I said that's probably why you
didn't realize that he still posts occasionally. Now, most people would
have concluded that this lack of debating meant there weren't many of
Tom's posts to read, not that they, themselves, were one of the trolls
in question. Yet you did.

>And as I occasionally have conversations with Tom via e-mail (though he
>keeps forgetting who I am), I have no fear of him.

Awww, how sweet.

>And he still has not
>fixed the glaring errors in his web site which I pointed out to him. Not
>that I expect him to drop everything he's doing in pursuit of the truth.

Well, *your* truth anyway. Of course, he doesn't refer to TOS as a
Living Document, so right away he's a bad boy.

>But even he won't claim that I've ever run away from him.

Yet again, I didn't say that he did. But I get a huge kick out of the
way you fell for that one, troll-boy. Talk about twisting people's words.

>And if he does return every now and then, then I haven't noticed. I'll
>look more closely.

When you're not trying to make sure we all know the "real truth" about
AOL, right Carp, er, Adam?

What a maroon...

Claude D. Bilbo

Nov 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/19/96

In <Pine.SUN.3.91.961119...@huitzilo.tezcat.com>,
Adam Bailey's brains have been secretly replaced by Folger's Crystals(tm).
Let's see if he notices:

>On Tue, 19 Nov 1996, Jani Pearce wrote:
>
>> [ Finley ] still pops in and out on
>> occasion, but he quickly becomes bored, since most of the troll population
>> is too chickenshit to debate him. This probably explains why Adam didn't
>> realize that he *does* come back to us, once in a while...

>Too chickenshit? Nonsense. I have no qualms about debating anyone in this
>Newsgroup about a relevant issue.

Adam admits to being a troll.

Adam *denies* being a "chickenshit" troll.

>And as I occasionally have conversations with Tom via e-mail (though he
>keeps forgetting who I am),

Noooo... really?

>I have no fear of him. And he still has not

>fixed the glaring errors in his web site which I pointed out to him.

How could he forget a pest that keeps harassing him about *his*
website? Don't suppose he's filtering his email, eh? How many
folks in this newsgroup, after finding a "glaring" error in one
of Bailey's websites, would keep sending him email demanding that
he correct it? Anyone? HellOooo?

>Not
>that I expect him to drop everything he's doing in pursuit of the truth.

This religious indoctrination is getting a little carried away,
don't cha think? You know, if you were posting from your AOL
account, we could get you TOSed for evangelism. Naughty, naughty.

>But even he won't claim that I've ever run away from him.

Uh, no, it sounds like you've done the cyber equivalent of stalking.
Has Tom ever replied with anything that sounded remotely like "plonk",
"Don't ever send me email again" or "I'm calling the cops"?

>And if he does return every now and then, then I haven't noticed. I'll
>look more closely.

She flirts. She's shunned. She feigns indifference.

One must maintain one's dignity.

>--
>Adam Bailey

Claude, who hates instant coffee, unless it comes with KuNT.

Tom Finley

Nov 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/19/96

Jani Pearce <so...@no.spam.com> wrote:
> I do. That is, I disagree about Finley. He still pops in and out on

> occasion, but he quickly becomes bored, since most of the troll population
> is too chickenshit to debate him. This probably explains why Adam didn't
> realize that he *does* come back to us, once in a while...

Boo.

Hey all. For those of you watchings at home, it's the quasi-original regular
Tom! Yes, that helps speed my departure, Jani, as do responses to my posts
that claim that I'm a newbie. Sigh, sometimes I don't know which side is
worse.

Anyways.. HAPPENINGS WITH TOM!
- My license is gone. I don't know where it went.
- A paper was supposed to be 1800 words but I made it 2300 (I'm so bad),
but it reads well so I hope he doesn't notice.
- The power shorted out in my room (you heard about all that weather we had
in Cleveland, 200,000 people without power) so I have to live upstairs.
It's not so bad. There's a queen sized waterbed up here. No cable though,
and I'm getting a hunch from sitting at the computer; it's on a coffee
table until I finally get a desk up here.
--
Tom Finley, tfi...@en.com
http://www.en.com/users/tfinley/

Adam Bailey

Nov 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/19/96

On Tue, 19 Nov 1996, Claude D. Bilbo wrote:

> In <Pine.SUN.3.91.961119...@huitzilo.tezcat.com>,
> Adam Bailey's brains have been secretly replaced by Folger's Crystals(tm).
> Let's see if he notices:
>
> >On Tue, 19 Nov 1996, Jani Pearce wrote:
> >

> >> [ Finley ] still pops in and out on

> >> occasion, but he quickly becomes bored, since most of the troll population
> >> is too chickenshit to debate him. This probably explains why Adam didn't
> >> realize that he *does* come back to us, once in a while...
>

> >Too chickenshit? Nonsense. I have no qualms about debating anyone in this
> >Newsgroup about a relevant issue.
>
> Adam admits to being a troll.
>
> Adam *denies* being a "chickenshit" troll.

By the strictist definition of the word, I am a troll. If you want to
call me a troll, that's your perrogative. By MY definition, a Troll is
someone who tries to disrupt a newsgroup with obvious BS. That's not what
I'm doing. I believe in every thing I say here.

> >And as I occasionally have conversations with Tom via e-mail (though he
> >keeps forgetting who I am),
>
> Noooo... really?

'Fraid so.

> >I have no fear of him. And he still has not
> >fixed the glaring errors in his web site which I pointed out to him.
>
> How could he forget a pest that keeps harassing him about *his*
> website? Don't suppose he's filtering his email, eh? How many
> folks in this newsgroup, after finding a "glaring" error in one
> of Bailey's websites, would keep sending him email demanding that
> he correct it? Anyone? HellOooo?

I don't harass Tom, and I don't demand that he correct anything. I sent
him a very basically-worded message that simply mentioned that there were
some errors, and asked if he wanted me to correct him. He said yes, and I
sent him the correct info. He thanked me, but said he was too busy to
make the changes immediately.

> >Not
> >that I expect him to drop everything he's doing in pursuit of the truth.
>
> This religious indoctrination is getting a little carried away,
> don't cha think? You know, if you were posting from your AOL
> account, we could get you TOSed for evangelism. Naughty, naughty.

I wouldn't have to keep pounding the word "truth" if people would start
believing me.

> >But even he won't claim that I've ever run away from him.
>
> Uh, no, it sounds like you've done the cyber equivalent of stalking.
> Has Tom ever replied with anything that sounded remotely like "plonk",
> "Don't ever send me email again" or "I'm calling the cops"?

Nope.

> >And if he does return every now and then, then I haven't noticed. I'll
> >look more closely.
>
> She flirts. She's shunned. She feigns indifference.
>
> One must maintain one's dignity.

Uh, right.

Richard Cretan

Nov 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/19/96

Adam Bailey <ad...@tezcat.com> wrote:

>By the strictist definition of the word, I am a troll. If you want to
>call me a troll, that's your perrogative. By MY definition, a Troll is
>someone who tries to disrupt a newsgroup with obvious BS. That's not what
>I'm doing. I believe in every thing I say here.

It's not bullshit, because he believes in it! Q.E.D.

That's it. I promise never to follow up to another Adam Bailey post
again (heh heh -- not!). I simply want to use this one to publicly
thank the Dan Quayle of a.a-s for all of the amusement he has provided
these many months.

Richard Cretan

DAwn G (cv)

Nov 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/19/96

In article <horsie.8...@zip1.ziplink.net>, on 18 Nov 1996 11:21:05
-0500 , EudoraErlangThingyondarkrye at EudoraErlangThingyondarkrye said-->

>The "KuNT" ezine parody hilariously on target, if one is familiar with
>he subject matter. There are some who lack an ability to distinguish fact
>from fiction, the humorous from the serious. That's what this thread has
>been discussing, and how appropriate that an example of such clouded
though
>should enter the thread!

DAwn Replies----->>>

1.) You're on the WRONG thread.

Idiot.

2.) Could you respond in English or Russian? Whatever it is you've
babbled above defies translation to either.

--
-----DAwn
mcga...@access.digex.net

*Help a fellow Netizen by sharing your knowledge...
Solve one of our 25 outstanding user problems at-->

http://www.mindspring.com/~mcgatney/quest**.html

(where ** = 01, ..., 25)

posterkid

Nov 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/19/96

Claude D. Bilbo (cbi...@CUT-HEREmindspring.com) wrote:
> In <horsie.8...@zip1.ziplink.net>, Eudora Erlang Thingy on dark rye
> wrote:
>
> >mcga...@access.digex.net (DAwn, (hv)) writes:
> <S>
> >>DAwn Replies----->>>
> >> Written by the finger whose Web site boasts-->
> >>
> >> "W3LL D00DZ, H3R3 W3 4R3. D4 W3BS1T3 F0R N0W. 3W3 C4N G3T B4CK 1SSU3Z
> >> 4ND R1GHT N0W TH4TZ 1T CUZ 1'M L4ZY. N0W SUCK MY D1CK."
> >>
> >> (http://www.psnw.com/~posterkid/kunt.html)
> >>
> >> Such an opinion surely risks becoming a black hole by reason of
> >> its massive intellectual foundation.
> >
> >The "KuNT" ezine parody hilariously on target, if one is familiar with
> >he subject matter. There are some who lack an ability to distinguish fact
> >from fiction, the humorous from the serious. That's what this thread has
> >been discussing, and how appropriate that an example of such clouded though
> >should enter the thread!
>
> Hehe. Yes, I enjoyed both issues. Hilarious stuff.
> Richard Cretan as a k-R4|> z()()P3r H4qR, who'd a
> thunk it?! I'm just curious about one thing, tho.
> Does posterkid write like a k3\/\/|_ H4qr himself,
> or is there an end()()derizer proggie out there?

Oh, there are indeed filters that w1ll m4k3 4ll 0v y3r wr1t1ng /<-R4D,
but KuNT is lovingly handcrafted by fine Norwiegan maidens, so that it
may rest on your hard drive, collecting neutrons, and possibly make
you laugh a couple times.

And bacon, of course...

[Note to all -- pk...@redwood.net is no more -- the ISP has changed ownership,
and as such, my nifty free shell for USENET (thank you VERY much, Joe!) is
no more. Will code for good USENET feeds.]

--
! pk...@redwood.net -- post...@psnw.com -- bri...@titan.sequoias.cc.ca.us !
! Member alt.aol-sucks Troll Patrol: BOFH Division !

Claude D. Bilbo

Nov 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/20/96

In <56tuqe$g...@redwood.net>, posterkid wrote:

<S>

>Oh, there are indeed filters that w1ll m4k3 4ll 0v y3r wr1t1ng /<-R4D,
>but KuNT is lovingly handcrafted by fine Norwiegan maidens, so that it

Oooph. That makes it all the more special.

>may rest on your hard drive, collecting neutrons, and possibly make
>you laugh a couple times.
>
>And bacon, of course...

Yesh.

Jani Pearce

Nov 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/20/96

In article <56s8t0$a...@en.com>, tfi...@en.com (Tom Finley) wrote:
>Jani Pearce <so...@no.spam.com> wrote:

>> I do. That is, I disagree about Finley. He still pops in and out on

>> occasion, but he quickly becomes bored, since most of the troll
>> population is too chickenshit to debate him. This probably explains
>> why Adam didn't realize that he *does* come back to us, once in a
>> while...

>Boo.

Well now I've had my vindication for the day.

>Hey all. For those of you watchings at home, it's the quasi-original
>regular Tom! Yes, that helps speed my departure, Jani, as do responses
>to my posts that claim that I'm a newbie.

Don't feel bad. Spatch spent days debating *his* non-newbieness with
some donut named Don, a couple of months ago. At one point I was
beginning to think fireballs were going to start shooting out of his
eyes.

>Sigh, sometimes I don't know which side is worse. <snip>

Awww, it's them and you damn well know it. But I see what you mean.
Many of us regulars (including me) are getting bad about troll baiting.
Although I have managed to avoid direct contact with that unpleasant,
"could be staff, could be feces" she-troll, I do spend too much time
on Adam. Of course, the fact that he infects nearly every thread makes
it hard not to...

K.

Nov 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/20/96

On Thu 21 Nov 1996 01:55:55 NO_UC...@pacbell.net (Rich Maher) writes:

> njk...@hooked.net (Mimi Kahn) wrote:
>
> >On Fri, 15 Nov 1996 13:17:47 GMT, jko...@juno.com (Jason) wrote:
>
> >I think it would be a nice idea if AOL would post some
> >>kind of list on their website mentioning which of us ISP'ers have
> >>violated "Terms of Service". That way, the goodie AOL'ers could avoid
> >>reading posts and replying to us bad "Terms of Service" violators on
> >>the net...
>
> >Fuck.
> >(Just want to insure my place on AOL's list.)
>

> Pee
> (I've heard that'll work.)

And you have a lot of money to pay to those whom you would have do your
homework? ("Et tu as bien de l'argent a payer a ceux que tu ferais faire
tes devoirs?")
-->That one worked quite well for me.

-K.
TS...@concentric.net

-----
-----
> And we plan to continue to take the lead to ensure that this emerging
> medium brings the maximum benefit to our society, particularly in terms
> of supporting the economically and socially disadvantaged, providing
> safety and security as well as educational opportunity for our children,
> and enhancing the ability of people to communicate freely and openly.

-Stephen M. Case

Rich Maher

Nov 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/21/96

njk...@hooked.net (Mimi Kahn) wrote:

>On Fri, 15 Nov 1996 13:17:47 GMT, jko...@juno.com (Jason) wrote:

>I think it would be a nice idea if AOL would post some
>>kind of list on their website mentioning which of us ISP'ers have
>>violated "Terms of Service". That way, the goodie AOL'ers could avoid
>>reading posts and replying to us bad "Terms of Service" violators on
>>the net...

>Fuck.
>(Just want to insure my place on AOL's list.)

Pee
(I've heard that'll work.)

Rich Maher (cujo)
Please amend e-mail address to <cu...@pacbell.net>
-
DALnet (#aol-sucks)
-
'To err is human, to forgive, canine.'

DAwn, (hv)

Nov 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/21/96

In article <329090e6....@news.hooked.net>, on Mon, 18 Nov 1996 16:38:33
GMT, Mimi Kahn at njk...@hooked.net said----->

>Fuck.

DAwn Replies----->>>

In the imperative?

>(Just want to insure my place on AOL's list.)

DAwn Replies----->>>

Good List or Bad List?

--
-----DAwn
mcga...@access.digex.net
mcga...@mindspring.com

*Help a fellow Netizen by sharing your knowledge...

Solve one of our 25 pending user problems at-->

Richard Cretan

Nov 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/21/96

"K." <N...@case.offline> wrote:

>On Thu 21 Nov 1996 01:55:55 NO_UC...@pacbell.net (Rich Maher) writes:
>

>> njk...@hooked.net (Mimi Kahn) wrote:
>>
>> >On Fri, 15 Nov 1996 13:17:47 GMT, jko...@juno.com (Jason) wrote:
>>
>> >I think it would be a nice idea if AOL would post some
>>
>> >Fuck.

>> >(Just want to insure my place on AOL's list.)
>>

>> Pee
>> (I've heard that'll work.)
>

>And you have a lot of money to pay to those whom you would have do your
>homework? ("Et tu as bien de l'argent a payer a ceux que tu ferais faire
>tes devoirs?")
>-->That one worked quite well for me.

Say! Didja hear the one about the breast cancer survivor? Wha --? I
can actually tell that one now? You're shittin' me. Ooops!
(Write me off, AOL.)

Daishan

Nov 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/22/96

On 19 Nov 1996 21:37:38 GMT, mcga...@access.digex.net (DAwn G (cv))
wrote:

>In article <horsie.8...@zip1.ziplink.net>, on 18 Nov 1996 11:21:05
>-0500 , EudoraErlangThingyondarkrye at EudoraErlangThingyondarkrye said-->
>

>>The "KuNT" ezine parody hilariously on target, if one is familiar with
>>he subject matter. There are some who lack an ability to distinguish fact
>>from fiction, the humorous from the serious. That's what this thread has
>>been discussing, and how appropriate that an example of such clouded
>though
>>should enter the thread!
>

>DAwn Replies----->>>
>

>1.) You're on the WRONG thread.
>
> Idiot.
>
>2.) Could you respond in English or Russian? Whatever it is you've
> babbled above defies translation to either.

Pardon the crude English lettering - I can't write Russian at all.
Years of disuse... ah well... If you'd like me to send it to you via
email as a graphic I'll GLADLY spend the time with the Ariadna
browser and LView Pro going over it

Ploshod ne hoy

Dyorak (tm)

>--
>-----DAwn
> mcga...@access.digex.net
> mcga...@mindspring.com

<Snnnnnnnip of ALLLLL that crap>

J. D'Alessio
dai...@ofex.net
__________________________________
AOL - the thingy least likely to
be confused with Eudora. But still
not up to being an Internet thingy...

Daishan

Nov 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/22/96

On Wed, 20 Nov 96 16:02:48 GMT, so...@no.spam.com (Jani Pearce) wrote:

>Awww, it's them and you damn well know it. But I see what you mean.
>Many of us regulars (including me) are getting bad about troll baiting.
>Although I have managed to avoid direct contact with that unpleasant,
>"could be staff, could be feces" she-troll, I do spend too much time
>on Adam. Of course, the fact that he infects nearly every thread makes
>it hard not to...

But Jani - It's so fun to see how many responses he'll make before he
gives up the ghost, never realizing that he's wrong, but thinking that
his nemesis for the week just can't see the truth...

I gotta love it. Hazel was ignorant... but she admitted it
TriciaJT or whoever was ignorant, and fell flat on her ass
Carp was intelligent, but ignorant, and got run off
Bob Hoover was just plain stooo-pid

But Adam -
Adam is a Cult Weenie with a brain, all the knowledge he needs to use
that brain, but possessed of a brainwashed and weak will unable to use
that knowledge or intelligence. He sits out there, convinced by his
masters that AOL is god, I mean Good, even though he's seen the light
of ISPs and could walk away from the AOL Cult like *THAT*

That's too much fun to pass up. He might as well paint a sign on his
arse that says TARGET.

>crn...@unyplba.pbz (ROT13) * a.a-s Troll Patrol(tm) - Policy Division
> The Official a.a-s Web Page: http://www.halcyon.com/pearce/aas.htm
> Why & How to Leave AOL: http://www.halcyon.com/pearce/why.htm
> Jani's Neat Stuff Site: http://www.halcyon.com/pearce/

tl...@aol.com

Nov 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/23/96

<<discussion about the imminent demise of AOL. Interesting to see how the
discussions are going today.

Are Dawn and Tom Finley still posting? They were very active then.>>

They are both still here! Wow! Two years...Catch me up. How is AOL about
to disappear this month? (Sorry to interrupt this thread, which seems to
be "flames and complaints about Tom Finley's website.)
"Juliet says, "Hey its Romeo! You nearly
give me a heart attack!"

DAwn, (hv)

Nov 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/23/96

In article <32954fb0...@news.zippo.com>, on Fri, 22 Nov 1996 07:06:42
GMT, Daishan (Daishan) wrote-->

>On 19 Nov 1996 21:37:38 GMT, mcga...@access.digex.net (DAwn G (cv))
>wrote:

>>2.) Could you respond in English or Russian? Whatever it is you've

>> babbled above defies translation to either.

>Pardon the crude English lettering - I can't write Russian at all.
>Years of disuse... ah well... If you'd like me to send it to you via
>email as a graphic I'll GLADLY spend the time with the Ariadna
>browser and LView Pro going over it
>Ploshod ne hoy
>Dyorak (tm)

><Snnnnnnnip of ALLLLL that crap>

DAwn Replies----->>>

Daishpan, if your standing among the other beagles is dependent
upon your defeating me in a flamewar (some rite of the hebephrenic
perhaps), you can groak on that one.

-----DAwn
mcga...@access.digex.net
mcga...@mindspring.com

Check us out... Everything You Need To Know About Winsocks...

Part Of An Opus By Over 250 Netizens Written To Help YOU-->

http://www.mindspring.com/~mcgatney/winsock.html

Daishan

Nov 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/24/96

On 23 Nov 1996 22:41:55 GMT, mcga...@access.digex.net (DAwn,
(hv)) wrote:

>In article <32954fb0...@news.zippo.com>, on Fri, 22 Nov 1996 07:06:42
>GMT, Daishan (Daishan) wrote-->
>
>>On 19 Nov 1996 21:37:38 GMT, mcga...@access.digex.net (DAwn G (cv))
>>wrote:
>
>>>2.) Could you respond in English or Russian? Whatever it is you've
>>> babbled above defies translation to either.
>
>>Pardon the crude English lettering - I can't write Russian at all.
>>Years of disuse... ah well... If you'd like me to send it to you via
>>email as a graphic I'll GLADLY spend the time with the Ariadna
>>browser and LView Pro going over it
>>Ploshod ne hoy
>>Dyorak (tm)
>><Snnnnnnnip of ALLLLL that crap>
>

>DAwn Replies----->>>
>

> Daishpan, if your standing among the other beagles is dependent
> upon your defeating me in a flamewar (some rite of the hebephrenic
> perhaps), you can groak on that one.

Can't you think of anything better than that? I just spent valuable
time and froze my fingers off with that last response... THAT crap is
the lame response I get...

Get out of the kitchen, you can't handle the heat.

But - I guess it isn't only me who's out to get you... It must be ALL
of the beagles... your neighbor, your doctor... your TV news anchor...
they're all out to get you aren't they? I thought you had those
thoughts... I know it may seem like that now DAwn, but if you just
take a deep breath and let the nice young man put the medicine in your
arm it will all just go away. You'll see... Now DAwn, why are you
slavering? DAwn... come down from the table DAwn... It's okay - we're
really not all out to get you...

And anyway - I thought Adam was the one with paranoia in his sig?

>-----DAwn
> mcga...@access.digex.net
> mcga...@mindspring.com
>
> Check us out... Everything You Need To Know About Winsocks...
> Part Of An Opus By Over 250 Netizens Written To Help YOU-->

Check this Out... Everything DAwn needs to get back on track and begin
living a normal lifestyle again (sans trolling)... Part of an Opus
created by dedicated netizens who got PAID for it ----->

http://www.cmhc.com/

DAwn, (hv)

Nov 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/25/96

In article <3297dbfd...@news.zippo.com>, on Sun, 24 Nov 1996 05:37:44
GMT, Daishan (Daishan) wrote-->

>On 23 Nov 1996 22:41:55 GMT, mcga...@access.digex.net (DAwn,
>(hv)) wrote:

>> Daishpan, if your standing among the other beagles is dependent
>> upon your defeating me in a flamewar (some rite of the hebephrenic
>> perhaps), you can groak on that one.

>Can't you think of anything ...<SNIP>...

>Get out of the kitchen, you can't handle the heat.

>But - I guess it isn't only me who's out to get you ...<SNAP>...

>And anyway - I thought Adam was the one with paranoia in his sig?

>Check this Out... Everything DAwn needs to ...<SNUP>...

DAwn Replies----->>>

Daisyhand, you're improving... not half bad (for a gynotikolobomassophile).

Here, have an earlobe on me.

-----DAwn
mcga...@access.digex.net
mcga...@mindspring.com

Check us out... Some Of The Greatest Of AOL Links...

Part Of An Opus By Over 250 Netizens Written To Help YOU-->

http://www.mindspring.com/~mcgatney/links.html

Daishan

Nov 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/25/96

On 25 Nov 1996 02:03:45 GMT, mcga...@access.digex.net (DAwn,
(hv)) wrote:

>In article <3297dbfd...@news.zippo.com>, on Sun, 24 Nov 1996 05:37:44
>GMT, Daishan (Daishan) wrote-->
>

>>On 23 Nov 1996 22:41:55 GMT, mcga...@access.digex.net (DAwn,

<SNIP>

"Dishpan" falls asleep----->>>

> Daisyhand, you're improving... not half bad (for a gynotikolobomassophile).

Hey! I think I like that name flame... It took you long enough to come
up with something original.

> Here, have an earlobe on me.

<crunch, crunch>

Hmmm... must be yours...
Bland, even though the labels read "INTENSE"
Salty, in an old and crusty sort of way.
Preservative laden - alot like the rehashed, boring shit you seem to
like using over and over again in place of real flame.
Full of fat, much like the balooning comments you make.
Slightly re-cooked tasting, like it had been exposed to flame over and
over and over again
And slightly beefy - like Bull-atscki.

Overall, pretty tasteless, and leaving me feeling queasy that I even
came that close.

>-----DAwn
<SNUFF>

> Check us out... Some Of The Greatest Of AOL Links...
> Part Of An Opus By Over 250 Netizens Written To Help YOU-->

<SNUB>

SNOB

DAwn, (hv)

Nov 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/25/96

In article <32991964...@news.zippo.com>, on Mon, 25 Nov
1996 04:15:38 GMT, A. Danish at A. Danish attempted----->

>On 25 Nov 1996 02:03:45 GMT, mcga...@access.digex.net (DAwn,

>(hv)) offerred...

>> Here, have an earlobe on me.

><crunch, crunch>
>Hmmm... must be yours...
>Bland, even though the labels read "INTENSE"

>Salty, in an old and crusty sort of way. ...

DAwn Replies----->>>

Crunch, crunch? Your first female earlobe, is it?

First human earlobe, I see. Ok.

BTW, your mom says hello and sends a new battery for
the frontals (grew back, right, I know).

(You don't live in an Econolodge and have a bunch of
friends connected with the phone company by any chance,
do you?)

Bland? You were expecting Insanity Salsa? Mike Beefshitzki
sends his best and a second battery... we may get that IQ
into triple digits yet.

--
-----DAwn
mcga...@access.digex.net

What Do Folks Say About MSN?...
*Part Of An Opus By Over 250 Of Your Fellow Netizens-->

http://www.mindspring.com/~mcgatney/msn.html

Daishan

Nov 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/26/96

And once again thrills us to suicide---->>>

> Crunch, crunch? Your first female earlobe, is it?

I couldn't tell. Is that Mike or DAwn in there today?

> First human earlobe, I see. Ok.

Not yet, in either case.

> BTW, your mom says hello and sends a new battery for
> the frontals (grew back, right, I know).

Got a name for her? I'd ask where you got it but there aren't that
many Colonel D'Alessios around. An amazing feat for your INTENSE
skills and abilities. That and figuring out which hole to crawl out
from under this week. Or was that which personality to switch to this
minute.

As for the battery - Vibrator jokes? Well okie dokie - if you can send
me used batteries I suppose I could lease all of CP&L's output for an
hour or two for ya. The heater is the tricky part - I understand I
need one able to reach over 500 degrees in order to thaw out that
other frigid earlobe. And the rest of you - well we're talking
thousands of degrees centigrade.

And next time you send me something in the mail - please be sure to
wash it off first. That crust was just toooooo gross.

> (You don't live in an Econolodge and have a bunch of
> friends connected with the phone company by any chance,
> do you?)

Ummm... no. I live in a little white house, not all that different
from your own - except that the walls have paint, not padding.

> Bland? You were expecting Insanity Salsa? Mike Beefshitzki
> sends his best and a second battery... we may get that IQ
> into triple digits yet.

From you I was expecting nothing less than a bland mush that tasted
vaguely of mold and smelled of old processed cheese spread. What I got
was worse.

>--
>-----DAwn
> mcga...@access.digex.net
> mcga...@mindspring.com

> *Part Of An Opus By

people who didn't ask to have their names removed.

http://vucom.com/Whack.htm

DAwn, (hv)

Nov 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/27/96

In article <329a7ef...@news.zippo.com>, on Tue, 26 Nov 1996 05:52:35
GMT, Daishan (Daishan) spoke aloud, to no one in particular,
and he said-->

[No brain cells were killed in the making of Daishan's post.]

>And once again thrills us to suicide---->. . . < S N I P > . . .

>I couldn't tell. Is that Mike or . . . < S N I P > . . .

>Got a name for her? I'd ask where you got it but there aren't that

>many Colonel D'Alessios . . . < S N I P > . . .

>As for the battery - Vibrator jokes? Well. . . < S N I P > . . .

>And next time you send me something in the mail. . . < S N I P > . . .

>Ummm... no. I live in a little white house. . . < S N I P > . . .

>From you I was expecting nothing less than a bland mush that tasted

>vaguely of mold and smelled of. . . < B A R F > . . .

And DAwn Replied----->>>

Geeze... I think when you reach puberty, Daish, I'm PERSONALLY
going to spring for the party.

Not as easy as I make it look, is it, yes? No.

(You don't write this stuff yourself, Daish? Thought not.)

-----DAwn
mcga...@access.digex.net
mcga...@mindspring.com

Check us out... Our User Review Of Primenet...

Part Of An Opus By Over 250 Netizens Written To Help YOU-->

http://www.mindspring.com/~mcgatney/prime.html

Daishan

Nov 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/27/96

On 27 Nov 1996 05:40:03 GMT, mcga...@access.digex.net (DAwn,
(hv)) wrote:

>In article <329a7ef...@news.zippo.com>, on Tue, 26 Nov 1996 05:52:35
>GMT, Daishan (Daishan) spoke aloud, to no one in particular,
>and he said-->
>

> [No brain cells were killed in the making of Daishan's post.]

The furry animals on the other hand -

Well I HAD to get that mink monitor cover and that ermine mouse
pouch...

<waiting for DAwn-O-Matic (tm) generic flame machine to insert here>

>>And once again thrills us to suicide---->. . . < S N I P > . . .
>
>>I couldn't tell. Is that Mike or . . . < S N I P > . . .
>
>>Got a name for her? I'd ask where you got it but there aren't that
>>many Colonel D'Alessios . . . < S N I P > . . .
>
>>As for the battery - Vibrator jokes? Well. . . < S N I P > . . .
>
>>And next time you send me something in the mail. . . < S N I P > . . .
>
>>Ummm... no. I live in a little white house. . . < S N I P > . . .
>
>>From you I was expecting nothing less than a bland mush that tasted
>>vaguely of mold and smelled of. . . < B A R F > . . .

Glad you liked it.

>And DAwn Replied----->>>

w/ the Great Verve and Vigor of her old self, though still no
substance --->>>

> Geeze... I think when you reach puberty, Daish, I'm PERSONALLY
> going to spring for the party.

Original.
<insert generic twelve-year old response from list A here>

List A:
1. I know you are but what am I
2. You mama's so <insert from sub-list B>
3. I'm rubber you're glue...
etc., etc.

You get the picture. Who writes this stuff for you DAwn? Your younger
siblings? Well, it's better than your earlier flame, so maybe you
ought to let them take over.

Hi there kiddies - just to let you know, your older sib is only in
that jacket for a limited time, so take advantage of her immobility
whilst you can.

> Not as easy as I make it look, is it, yes? No.

No, it's actually really difficult to type straight when I'm rolling
with laughter at your posts.

You amuse me, you may stay.

> (You don't write this stuff yourself, Daish? Thought not.)

I was thinking about getting an auto-generator for my responses, since
it's become obvious to me that you are incapable of living up to the
rep you set for yourself.

See ya when I get back from my trip...
I hope in the 50 or so posts your destined to post to this thread in
my absence at least one has a flame that makes me do something other
than laugh.

It ain't happened yet.

>-----DAwn
> mcga...@access.digex.net
> mcga...@mindspring.com
>
> Check us out... Our User Review Of Primenet...
> Part Of An Opus By Over 250 Netizens Written To Help YOU-->

J. D'Alessio
dai...@ofex.net

____________________________________
AOL - The thingy voted most likely
to be confused with a Eudora thingy,
but still not the Internet thingy.

DAwn, (hv)

Nov 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/28/96

In article <329c59f9...@news.zippo.com>, on Wed, 27 Nov 1996 15:32:04 GMT,
Daishan nervously took to the stage and stuttered-->

>The furry animals on the other hand -
>Well I HAD to get that mink monitor cover and that ermine mouse
>pouch...

DAwn Replies----->>>

And you still don't find it odd that a 12 y.o. collects roadkill,
do you, for purposes normally assigned to one's... whatever? Do
you not recall our exchanges where you AGREED that perhaps it would
not be irrational on your part for you to have a chat with an expert
professional in the area of... your... situation? Ok, if nothing
else, think of this... deer mice can harbour some pretty nasty
virii. I hope you at least employ protection (gloves, whatever).
Think about this during your Thanksgiving journey... fun is fun,
and flames are flames, but I'd say you're just about at the edge.
And no, Dishpan... the fact that The Voices gave you permission
is NOT relevant (e.g., recall their approval of your Ex-Lax binge).

><waiting for DAwn-O-Matic (tm) generic . . . < S N I P > . . .

><insert generic twelve-year old . . . < S N I P > . . .

>2. You mama's so. . . < S N I P > . . .

>3. I'm rubber you're glue. . . < S N I P > . . .

>Hi there kiddies . . . < S N I P > . . .

>No, it's actually really difficult to type. . . < S N I P > . . .

>I was thinking about getting an auto-generator . . . < S N I P > . . .

-----DAwn
mcga...@access.digex.net
mcga...@mindspring.com

"The Mysteries Of The Internet Newsletter" by Art Stone-->

http://www.mindspring.com/~mcgatney/art01.html

DAwn, (hv)

Nov 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/29/96

In article <329c59f9...@news.zippo.com>, on Wed, 27 Nov 1996 15:32:04
GMT, dai...@nospam.ofex.net (Daishan) wrote-->

>> [No brain cells were killed in the making of Daishan's post.]

>The furry animals on the other hand - Well I HAD to get that mink
>monitor cover and that ermine mouse pouch... <waiting for DAwn-O-Matic
>(tm) generic flame machine to insert here> Glad you liked it. w/ the

>Great Verve and Vigor of her old self, though still no substance --->>>

>Original. <insert generic twelve-year old response from list A here>
>List A: 1. I know you are but what am I 2. You mama's so <insert from
>sub-list B>3. I'm rubber you're glue... etc., etc. You get the picture.
>Who writes this stuff for you DAwn? Your younger siblings? Well, it's
>better than your earlier flame, so maybe you ought to let them take over.
>Hi there kiddies - just to let you know, your older sib is only in
>that jacket for a limited time, so take advantage of her immobility

>whilst you can. No, it's actually really difficult to type straight when

>I'm rolling with laughter at your posts. You amuse me, you may stay.

>I was thinking about getting an auto-generator for my responses, since
>it's become obvious to me that you are incapable of living up to the
>rep you set for yourself. See ya when I get back from my trip... I hope
>in the 50 or so posts your destined to post to this thread in my absence
>at least one has a flame that makes me do something other than laugh. It
>ain't happened yet.

>J. D'Alessio dai...@ofex.net

DAwn Replies----->>>

Ah, to be young and whiny. *boggle*