Biden slings 'anti-Irish' words, claims to be Italian in gaffe-ridden speech

Leroy N. Soetoro

Dec 18, 2022, 5:33:49 PM12/18/22
https://nypost.com/2022/12/17/biden-insults-the-irish-in-gaffe-ridden-
speech/

A befuddled President Biden casually maligned the Irish while botching his
wife’s family history during a gaffe-filled appearance in Delaware on
Friday.

“I may be Irish, but I’m not stupid,” Biden inexplicably said as he
greeted 102-year-old World War II veteran Ray Firmani during a town hall
on veterans’ benefits in New Castle, Del.

“I married Dominic Giacoppa’s daughter,” Biden continued. “So, you know, I
got a little Italian in me now, you know?”

The audience of military veterans and federal officials received the off-
script comments in puzzled silence — but critics on Twitter took comic
umbrage at the ethnic slur.

“Hate crime,” self-described Irish Catholic reporter Mary Margaret Olohan
posted, with a video clip of the offending moment.

“Just casual old school anti-Irish stereotyping,” Washington Examiner
reporter Jerry Dunleavy wrote.

Others pointed out that Biden had muddled his wife Jill’s genealogy.

“Giacoppa was actually Jill Biden’s grandfather, not her father,” wrote
Steve Guest, a communications adviser for Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of
Texas. “Joe Biden gets the dumbest things wrong.”

The bizarre comments — which rehashed a line Biden trotted out on St.
Patrick’s Day earlier this year — came moments before the 80-year-old
president spun a chronologically impossible yarn that conjured an
apparently mythical Purple Heart for his uncle Frank Biden, who fought in
World War II.

They were the latest in a long stream of gaffes, flubs, and outright
fabrications Biden has committed over five decades in public life.

Biden’s mental acuity as the oldest-ever US president has been
increasingly in question — particularly after he searched a crowd for the
late Rep. Jackie Walorski (R-Ind.) in September, six weeks after publicly
mourning her death and calling her family to offer condolences.

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.