Who cheated in the 2020 election?

Jen Psaki ugly man in a dress

Mar 19, 2022, 4:50:02 AM3/19/22
<https://cybershafarat.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/wp-1637946928526.pdf>
<https://cybershafarat.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/wp-1637946940785.pdf>
<https://cybershafarat.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/wp-1637947451378.pdf>
<https://cybershafarat.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/wp-1637947575460.pdf>
<https://cybershafarat.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/wp-1637947591119.pdf>
<https://cybershafarat.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/wp-1637947604187.pdf>
Proud Boys
<https://cybershafarat.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/wp-1637947687217.pdf>
<https://cybershafarat.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/wp-1637947922702.pdf>

http://eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take
over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan,
dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex
club allegations.

The allegations that horrified fellow Republicans and caused his
once-promising candidacy to implode in four short days have given
Obama a clear lead as Republicans struggled to fetch an alternative.

Ryan’s campaign began to crumble on Monday following the release of
embarrassing records from his divorce. In the records, his ex-wife,
Boston Public actress Jeri Ryan, said her former husband took her to
kinky sex clubs in Paris, New York and New Orleans.

http://web.archive.org/web/20040627142700im_/http://eastandard.net/i
mages/current/nh-obama.jpg
Barrack Obama

"It’s clear to me that a vigorous debate on the issues most likely
could not take place if I remain in the race," Ryan, 44, said in a
statement. "What would take place, rather, is a brutal, scorched-
earth campaign – the kind of campaign that has turned off so many
voters, the kind of politics I refuse to play."

Although Ryan disputed the allegations, saying he and his wife went
to one ‘avant-garde’ club in Paris and left because they felt
uncomfortable, lashed out at the media and said it was "truly
outrageous" that the Chicago Tribune got a judge to unseal the
records.

—AP

http://web.archive.org/web/20040627142700/eastandard.net/headlines/n
ews26060403.htm

Copyright © 2004 . The Standard Ltd

The Standard Ltd
I & M Building, Kenyatta Avenue,
P.O Box 30080, 00100 GPO, Nairobi-Kenya.

U.S. Constitution › Article II

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United
States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be
eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be
eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of
thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the
United States.

Before he enter on the execution of his office, he shall take the
following oath or affirmation:--"I do solemnly swear (or affirm)
that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United
States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and
defend the Constitution of the United States."

Jen Psaki ugly man in a dress

Mar 19, 2022, 4:50:02 AM3/19/22

Jen Psaki ugly man in a dress

Mar 19, 2022, 4:50:03 AM3/19/22