Guardrail or Quick Decline Eliminating Small Sellers

gide...@live.com

Aug 27, 2013, 10:34:10 PM8/27/13
This is the program/mechanism in place by which small sellers with a couple of low DSRs (buyer OPINIONS) are targeted for egregious sanctions, restrictions, limitations, and ultimately put on the fast track to elimination. There is a great video on YouTube about this, and Ina Steiner has written articles at EcommerceBytes.com about this as well.

PeterD

Aug 28, 2013, 6:30:51 AM8/28/13
On 8/27/2013 10:34 PM, gide...@live.com wrote:
> This is the program/mechanism in place by which small sellers with a couple of low DSRs

Let me take a WAG: you got booted because you got a bunch of DSRs for
being a crappy seller? If your eBay listings were like your above spam,
it is no surprise at all.

--
I'm never going to grow up.