Microsoft warns that China hackers attacked U.S. infrastructure

anonymous

May 25, 2023, 6:02:17 AM5/25/23

rabidPedagog

May 25, 2023, 7:46:22 AM5/25/23
On 2023-05-25 6:02 a.m., anonymous wrote:
> https://www.cnbc.com/2023/05/24/microsoft-warns-that-china-hackers-
> attacked-us-infrastructure.html

I saw that, and this might be the excuse they'll use for whatever false
flag they have planned. They've already handed out satellite phones to
Congress, so it will be interesting to watch what happens and who they
blame for it.
<https://www.newsweek.com/emergency-satellite-phones-issued-senators-fuel-conspiracy-claims-1802141>

I'm still thinking an EMP, not a hack.

--
rabidPedagog
TG: @rabidPedagog

rbowman

May 25, 2023, 10:49:06 AM5/25/23
On Thu, 25 May 2023 07:44:45 -0400, rabidPedagog wrote:

> On 2023-05-25 6:02 a.m., anonymous wrote:
>> https://www.cnbc.com/2023/05/24/microsoft-warns-that-china-hackers-
>> attacked-us-infrastructure.html
>
> I saw that, and this might be the excuse they'll use for whatever false
> flag they have planned. They've already handed out satellite phones to
> Congress, so it will be interesting to watch what happens and who they
> blame for it.
> <https://www.newsweek.com/emergency-satellite-phones-issued-senators-
fuel-conspiracy-claims-1802141>

> I'm still thinking an EMP, not a hack.

I'm reading 'Destined for War'. The author goes back to Thucydides'
account of the Peloponnesian War. Sparta and Athens were doing well until
Athens' growth threatened Sparta's hegemony. He's been criticized for
reading too much into Thucydides but he makes many valid points.

Nimrah Yousef

Oct 18, 2023, 11:13:46 AM10/18/23
The satellite phones were given to Congress so they could stay in communication with the federal government in the event of an emergency. This gives them the ability to claim that any false flag operation was caused by a lack of communication, thus shifting the blame away from their own actions.
<https://rise.tv/episode/senates-satellite-phones-spark-rumors-of-internet-shutdown-live-112-730-p-m-et>