Strange stuff happening with posts

Anonymous

Sep 9, 2021, 4:49:43 AM9/9/21
Random posts not appearing now, seemingly for no reason.

Sending with this host:

b42o7yhesx3fon7bzak4rkq7ax2yoanzapykqpzyznil6obcybe3zlyd.onion

Anyone else notice?

Anonymous Remailer (austria)

Sep 9, 2021, 6:25:02 AM9/9/21

anon

Sep 9, 2021, 7:54:48 AM9/9/21
If this belongs to sec3, it was down for several hours last night
in Canada.

Nomen Nescio

Sep 9, 2021, 8:13:41 AM9/9/21
Hopefully sec3 isn't one of the world's sheeple who took the vaccine poison. If so, his brain might be starting to be scrambled with the poisonous graphene oxide in it.

Anonymous

Sep 9, 2021, 9:01:08 AM9/9/21
Yes

SEC3

Sep 9, 2021, 10:39:24 AM9/9/21
On 2021-09-09 4:49 a.m., Anonymous wrote:
> Random posts not appearing now, seemingly for no reason.
>
> Sending with this host:
>
> b42o7yhesx3fon7bzak4rkq7ax2yoanzapykqpzyznil6obcybe3zlyd.onion

It's possible that the operator of that tor hidden service has not yet
allowed relaying to the 2 newest mixmaster remailers:

m...@mixport.net
m...@virebent.art

This would account for the occasional dropped message.

--
SEC3

YAMN Tutorials - https://sec3.net/yamnhelp

Grant Taylor

Sep 9, 2021, 2:01:06 PM9/9/21
On 9/9/21 8:39 AM, SEC3 wrote:
> It's possible that the operator of that tor hidden service has not yet
> allowed relaying to the 2 newest mixmaster remailers:
>
> m...@mixport.net

That was added a while ago.

> m...@virebent.art

I just added that.

> This would account for the occasional dropped message.

Can you provide any additional details?

There are no known problems with email in general or the remailer.
Mixmaster has 22 messages in it's queue. The email server has one
outbound message in it's queue. There's no sign of any problems.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die

Grant Taylor

Sep 9, 2021, 2:48:56 PM9/9/21
On 9/9/21 8:39 AM, SEC3 wrote:
> It's possible that the operator of that tor hidden service has not yet
> allowed relaying to the 2 newest mixmaster remailers:
>
> This would account for the occasional dropped message.

The more that I think about this, the more that I don't think the lack
of relay for virebent.art is the problem.

I monitor how many messages are in the MTA's queue on a daily basis.
I've seen virebent.art with outbound message. It's usually a single
digit number of messages and it fluxuates day to day and is often zero.
So I'm convinced that messages have been passing through tncmm for
virebent.art without any problem.

What's more is that the relaying only has any effect for people trying
to use tncmm as a submission server. And then they would get an error
immediately if they tried to do so. There shouldn't be any lost mail.

Any typical mixmaster / yamn messages would be sent from somewhere to
tncmm, which would then in turn send new messages from tncmm to the next
remailer in the chain. So ... relaying, nor the lack thereof, shouldn't
have any impact on that.

Anonymous Remailer (austria)

Sep 9, 2021, 9:17:24 PM9/9/21

In article <3a9be0945a77780c...@remailer.privacy.at>
"Anonymous Remailer (austria)" <mixm...@remailer.privacy.at>
wrote:
Yeah you did. You're lying.

Anonymous Remailer (austria)

Sep 10, 2021, 8:02:46 AM9/10/21

I totally agree with Grant. The problem has to be somewhere else. Also with me a
lot of Newsgroups post did not arrive. Either a remailer in my chains or the m2n-
gateways have problems. I've used all 3 known m2n-gateways.

Yea, very strange.

reactor

Sep 10, 2021, 8:06:28 AM9/10/21
What is the 1st m2n in your chain?

Anonymous Remailer (austria)

Sep 10, 2021, 11:39:31 AM9/10/21

"reactor" <jo...@cern.ch> wrote:

> What is the 1st m2n in your chain?

mail...@dizum.com, but I changed now to mail...@m2n.mixmin.net.

Grant Taylor

Sep 11, 2021, 5:11:52 PM9/11/21
On 9/9/21 2:49 AM, Anonymous wrote:
> Random posts not appearing now, seemingly for no reason.

Are the posts in question being sent by Mixmaster or YAMN?

I've had about 10 messages fail to be processed by YAMN over the last
couple of weeks. As in YAMN has picked them up, looked at them, and
decided that something is wrong with them and put them where it puts
messages it doesn't know what to do with them.

YAMN usually goes weeks between messages like this.

Anonymous Remailer (austria)

Sep 11, 2021, 5:39:04 PM9/11/21

In article <shfho2$2ik$1...@news.mixmin.net>
Contributing. I use the below. Sometimes works on replies,
sometimes not.

mail...@m2n.mixmin.net, mail...@dizum.com

Nomen Nescio

Sep 12, 2021, 5:14:04 PM9/12/21
In article <shdl5e$56o$1...@tncsrv09.home.tnetconsulting.net>
Grant Taylor <gta...@tnetconsulting.net> wrote:

> On 9/9/21 8:39 AM, SEC3 wrote:
> > It's possible that the operator of that tor hidden service has not yet
> > allowed relaying to the 2 newest mixmaster remailers:
> >
> > This would account for the occasional dropped message.
>
> The more that I think about this, the more that I don't think the lack
> of relay for virebent.art is the problem.
>
> I monitor how many messages are in the MTA's queue on a daily basis.
> I've seen virebent.art with outbound message. It's usually a single
> digit number of messages and it fluxuates day to day and is often zero.
> So I'm convinced that messages have been passing through tncmm for
> virebent.art without any problem.
>
> What's more is that the relaying only has any effect for people trying
> to use tncmm as a submission server. And then they would get an error
> immediately if they tried to do so. There shouldn't be any lost mail.

I use one of your servers for submissions.

Nomen Nescio

Sep 12, 2021, 5:14:04 PM9/12/21
In article <shdl5e$56o$1...@tncsrv09.home.tnetconsulting.net>
Grant Taylor <gta...@tnetconsulting.net> wrote:

> On 9/9/21 8:39 AM, SEC3 wrote:
> > It's possible that the operator of that tor hidden service has not yet
> > allowed relaying to the 2 newest mixmaster remailers:
> >
> > This would account for the occasional dropped message.
>
> The more that I think about this, the more that I don't think the lack
> of relay for virebent.art is the problem.
>
> I monitor how many messages are in the MTA's queue on a daily basis.
> I've seen virebent.art with outbound message. It's usually a single
> digit number of messages and it fluxuates day to day and is often zero.
> So I'm convinced that messages have been passing through tncmm for
> virebent.art without any problem.
>
> What's more is that the relaying only has any effect for people trying
> to use tncmm as a submission server. And then they would get an error
> immediately if they tried to do so. There shouldn't be any lost mail.

Chuckle. I use your servers for submission routinely. Works
like a champ.

This post will arrive courtesy of tncsrv06.

> Any typical mixmaster / yamn messages would be sent from somewhere to
> tncmm, which would then in turn send new messages from tncmm to the next
> remailer in the chain. So ... relaying, nor the lack thereof, shouldn't
> have any impact on that.

There have been some noticeable submission delays on several
remailers, but they seem to be cleared up today.

Anonymous

Sep 12, 2021, 5:17:23 PM9/12/21
Anonymous <nob...@remailer.paranoici.org> wrote:

> Random posts not appearing now, seemingly for no reason.

I've got the same problem.

Nomen Nescio

Sep 12, 2021, 5:17:24 PM9/12/21
I totally agree with Grant. The problem has to be somewhere else. Also with me
some Newsgroups post did not arrive. Either a remailer or the m2n-gateways has
problems. I've used all 3 known m2n-gateways.

Msg send via dizum and mail...@dizum.com.

Nomen Nescio

Sep 12, 2021, 5:17:25 PM9/12/21
In article
<10e4e9511908df47...@remailer.paranoici.org>
It's a little better today. Servers were very slow to respond
last night.

Nomen Nescio

Sep 12, 2021, 5:17:25 PM9/12/21
In article <shdl5e$56o$1...@tncsrv09.home.tnetconsulting.net>
Grant Taylor <gta...@tnetconsulting.net> wrote:

> On 9/9/21 8:39 AM, SEC3 wrote:
> > It's possible that the operator of that tor hidden service has not yet
> > allowed relaying to the 2 newest mixmaster remailers:
> >
> > This would account for the occasional dropped message.
>
> The more that I think about this, the more that I don't think the lack
> of relay for virebent.art is the problem.
>
> I monitor how many messages are in the MTA's queue on a daily basis.
> I've seen virebent.art with outbound message. It's usually a single
> digit number of messages and it fluxuates day to day and is often zero.
> So I'm convinced that messages have been passing through tncmm for
> virebent.art without any problem.
>
> What's more is that the relaying only has any effect for people trying
> to use tncmm as a submission server. And then they would get an error
> immediately if they tried to do so. There shouldn't be any lost mail.

Chuckle. I use your servers for submission routinely. Works
like a champ.

This post will arrive courtesy of graymail.