Tech Giants Duped Into Giving Up Data Used to Sexually Extort Minors

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Fritz Wuehler

未读,
2022年5月4日 17:19:502022/5/4
收件人
Major technology companies have been duped into providing sensitive
personal information about their customers in response to fraudulent
legal requests, and the data has been used to harass and even
sexually extort minors, according to four federal law enforcement
officials and two industry investigators.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-04-26/tech-giants-duped-
by-forged-requests-in-sexual-extortion-scheme

rek2 hispagatos

未读,
2022年5月12日 14:28:592022/5/12
收件人
Seems people in general only learns when something happends to them,
until that moment most people tend to ignore and look the other way.
*unfortunately*
Thanks for posting, and you gived me an idea, I use aerc email and I may
write a small filter to change all URL's to privacy friendly proxies
before they get sent.

--
gemini://hispagatos.org
gemini://rek2.hispagatos.org