HELLOOOOOOOOO! ANYONE THERE???

wi...@imap.aol.com

Oct 19, 2011, 7:32:09 PM10/19/11
I've been looking for anime-related boards here on usenet and this is the
only one that seems to have any signs of life, albeit small. Anyone know
of any active anime boards here on usenet, or IRC for that matter? As far
as Tenchi Muyo goes, I just watched Tenchi Universe on VHS a few weeks ago.
Pretty good OVA, but now I wish I would've watched the actual series back
in the 90's. (while I'm at it, how the hell did I not watch Card Captor
Sakura? Sigh...)

moosedsm

Oct 24, 2011, 5:05:14 PM10/24/11
we're here, but i haven't seen any other groups [

Bill Martin

Feb 18, 2012, 1:59:29 PM2/18/12
Dude, look beyond the alt.anime.* newsgroups. I occasionally check in
on this newsgroup, since this was one of the first I found that caught
my interests, but I eventually settled my newsgroup home on
rec.arts.anime.misc , where I found lots of activity covering lots of
shows. I'm pretty sure even if you're after just niche shows you'll
find some relevant folk to discuss with.
--
Please note, I have blocked most gmail addresses. I can still be
reached by e-mail, and if you are a legitimate poster, I can make an