Promoting an Original Animated Series

1 view

sapphiredr...@yahoo.com

Aug 21, 2011, 12:48:53 AM8/21/11
Hello! I am currently developing an original animated series, Fate
Saga, and am looking for help promoting it. Fate Saga is a
fantastical action drama animated series about fate and free will, and
follows a knight who can see the future. The visual style is a blend
of anime and American comics. We are currently developing the pilot
episode, but we need your help!

We're running a fundraiser on Kickstarter.com to get support for the
pilot as well as community support to help launch the series. The
video pitch for the series is on the fundraiser website -
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1603395204/fate-saga-the-animated-series-pilot

More information on the series itself, including voice auditions,
animation tests, concept art, promotional art and updates to the pitch
and pilot development can be found on the production blog -
http://fatesagathesis.blogspot.com/

Please help me spread the word! Every little bit helps! If we can
get enough people interested in the series, it might not only help us
get the pilot funded, but also get the series itself picked up!