UPGRADE KITS FOR PS2, XBOX, OTHERS

Universal Video Games.Com

Sep 2, 2003, 7:17:10 AM9/2/03
Hello all,

As many know there are games out in Japan for game consoles that are
not out in the USA. Some games are never released to the USA and that
sucks big time. We offer a way for you to play these games on your USA
consoles by adding an upgrade kit. By adding this kit to your console
you will be able to play games from all regions from around the world.
We have upgrades for Playstation 2, Playstation 1, Xbox, Dreamcast,
Sega Saturn, and other consoles. We also carry some of these import
games and we can order the ones we do not have in stock.

If you have a Playstation 2 with a dead laser (common for ver 1-4
consoles) we can fix it and fix it fast (not 5-6 weeks like sony tells
you). We invite you to check out our web site. If you decide to get
your unit upgraded great! If you need more information we will be glad
to chat with you. We hope to hear from you and your anime friends.

http://www.universalvideogames.com
Universal Video Games.Com

Stephanie Mackenzie-Denman

Feb 3, 2011, 11:36:02 AM2/3/11