Cowboy Cash started from 6 Dollars!

1 view

Cowboy

Mar 17, 2008, 7:10:15 AM3/17/08
Have you heard of this or tried it out? I'm skeptical, but it looks like it
is working and I am going to give it a try! Try it yourself; what have you
got to loose - six bucks and a little time?

Make thousands w/ $6.00 investment as proved on Oprah & 20/20

At first I thought this was this was another too good to be true, how wrong
I was! I decided to give it a go, it was only 6 dollars, so why not? Well I
was astounded!! Money has, and still is coming to my account. Do yourself a
BIG favor today and try this-you WONT be sorry you did!! ENJOY

Earn THOUSANDS with PayPal as proved on Oprah and 20/20! I am not a fan of
Oprah but a lot of people are so I will give her some credit in putting this
through an investigative story on her show and it works! Of course the
disclaimer is if you don't follow through with it you can't make the money.

THE PAYPAL $6 DOLLAR MONEY-MAKING METHOD
All you need:
1) An email address
2) A PayPal account
3) $6.00

Ever since the internet became popular, the word "scam" has become an
internet money-making term. I have tried another money making "system"
outside of this but quickly found out it was being "broken" by large
investments. This levels the investment to 6-bucks and because of that very
reason I am willing to try this system. After reading reports on the
validity and reputation of this money making system (seen on Oprah, CNN, and
other media forums) I decided to give this one a shot. Especially since the
so called "risk" is only $6.00. I mean, for the chance, what a joke right?
Anyway, only hours after implementing this exact system I about fell out of
my chair as money ACTUALLY started rolling in. I couldn't believe it and for
that reason, I wrote this intro and became a believer in this system.

What is this and how does it work?

The idea is that of a system that takes advantage of the power of
compounding; in a big way, let me tell you. First understand that there are
countless spin-offs of this system that try to make a "quick buck" off of
people. Long lists, the 5 & 10 dollar trees, the birthday systems, etc.
Those spin-offs do make money because of the ease of implementation of this
idea, but they do not use the "compounding advantage". This system is legit
and with integrity of the people it can be a very profitable one.

Here is how it works:

There is a list of 6 email addresses (you'll see it as you read further).
Each of these people has already taken part in this system. When someone new
receives this mail or comes along (such as yourself) he/she implements the
system below and #1 moves off of the list. This moves the other five email
addresses up one position (i.e. #6 goes to #5, #5 to #4, etc.), and places
their PayPal email address in the #6 position. This process is what develops
the power of compounding. The bottom line is this system needs Honesty and
Integrity creates Profitability.

Following this EXACT process is what creates the money, and that is why this
system has been raved about in the media. Altering the system creates weak
results. The legality of this system comes from the idea that you are of
course creating a mailing list, and a "service" is being provided (more on
that later.) Now on to how your $6.00 creates BIG money!

INSTRUCTIONS:

STEP 1: The first thing to do is highlight and SAVE this entire post in word
or notepad on your computer so you can come back to it later. After that, if
you are not already a PayPal user you need to go to the PayPal website at
PayPal and SIGN UP. If you want to be able to receive credit card payments
from other people then you will need to sign up for a PREMIER or BUSINESS
account (not just a PERSONAL account). This is highly recommended to allow
others easy payment options. In order to place the initial $6 into your
account, you will have to verify your bank account with PayPal (which may
take a few days). PayPal is 100% secure and is used by millions of people
worldwide.

STEP 2: Here is where the action occurs. The first thing to do is to send a
$1.00 payment to each of the 6 email addresses on the current list from your
PayPal account.

To do this quickly and successfully, follow these simple steps:
1. Login to PayPal and click on the "Send Money" tab near the top of the
screen
2. In the "Recipient's Email" field enter the "email address" (form the list
below)
3. In the "Amount" field enter "1" (This is your $1.00 payment)
4. In the "Category" field select "Service" (Keeping it legal)
5. In the "Subject" field type "EMAIL LIST", and in the "NOTE" field enter
"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST". By doing this, you are creating a
service and maintaining the legality of the system by "paying" for the
service.
6. Finally, click on the "Continue" button to complete the payment.
Repeat these steps for each of the 6 email addresses. That's it! By sending
the $1.00 payment to each address, you are implementing the compounding
POWER of the system. You will reap what you sow!

Here is the current e-mail list that you need to use to keep the integrity
of the system going:
The email list:
1) Timf...@hotmail.com
2) al...@aol.com
3) denis...@yahoo.com
4) yourst...@hotmail.com
5) imwon...@yahoo.com

6) cowbo...@comcast.net
STEP 3: Now take the # 1 email off of the list that you see above (from your
saved file), move the other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.)
and add YOUR email address (the one used for your PayPal account) as number
6 on the list. This is the only part of the document that should be changed.
** Make sure your email address is the one you have registered with PayPal
**

STEP 4: Post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups or message
boards. Keep in mind that there are tens of thousands of groups online! All
you need is 200, but remember the more you post the more money you make - as
well as everyone else on the list! I've began to see money roll in before I
even hit 100 posts, but try to hit around 200 to allow maximum exposure. Use
Netscape, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or whatever your internet
browser is to search for various news groups, on-line forums, message
boards, bulletin boards, chat sites, discussions, discussion groups, on-line
communities, etc. By posting to the message sites it gets out to more people
in chats and online forums. You could send it to 200 hundred friends and get
the same results. The more places it is distributed the more it will be
seen, right?

Example for you:

Log on to any search engine like yahoo.com or google.com and type in a
subject like 'MILLIONAIRE MESSAGE BOARD', 'MONEY MAKING DISCUSSIONS', 'MONEY
MAKING FORUMS', or 'BUSINESS MESSAGE BOARD', etc. You will find thousands
and thousands of message boards. Click them one by one and you will find the
option to post a new message. Fill in the subject which will be the header
that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
particular group, and post the article with the NEW list of email addresses
included. THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and
post away. After you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for
each newsgroup.

HOW THE MONEY WORKS:

When you post 200 messages in various forums, it is estimated that at LEAST
15 people will respond and send you a $1.00 ($15.00). Those 15 will Post 200
Posts each and 225 people send you $1.00 ($225.00), etc. through 6 levels of
email addresses. For comprehension purposes, here is an easy viewing chart:

1) 15(1) = 15 people ($1) = $15
2) 15(15) = 225 people ($1) = $225
3) 15(225) = 3375 people ($1) = $3375
4) 15(3375) = 50625 people ($1) = $50625
5) 15(50625) = 759375 people ($1) = $759375

As you can see, your $6.00 has multiplied exponentially. What other
opportunity that is as simple as this can cash in the way this can? I'm not
going to say this is going to make everyone over $800,000, but within a few
hours, days, and weeks you begin to see results, thanks to the speed of the
internet!

When your name is no longer on the list, take the latest posting in the
newsgroups and begin the process again. Follow the system as described, and
enjoy your additional profits!

REMEMBER, HONESTY AND INTEGRITY = PROFITABILITY

Your name could continue in the list for months and it will keep paying
because, "What's six bucks?" This is excellent seed money to start or expand
a business, buy your dream home, car and pay off whatever bills you may
have. Good luck!

Peace!

Rick