[POLL] Results: The Best Saturday Morning Cartoon of All Time

Your Name

Mar 2, 2021, 2:07:57 PM3/2/21

As with all polls / surveys / "Top 10" lists, etc., this is simply
meaningless nonsense produced by a few people bothering or knowing to
vote.

Plus of course "All Time" is far from finished yet.

From ComingSoon.net ...

POLL RESULTS:
What is the Best Saturday Morning Cartoon of All Time?
Well, this is quite shocking! After polling nearly 3,000
readers, we have the results for the Best Saturday
Morning Cartoon of All Time. And while we missed a few -
sorry G.I. Joe and Transformers - the choices were still
diverse enough to offer some fairly stiff competition.
Check out the results below!

1. The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner Show (16%, 463 votes)
2. Batman: The Animated Series (14%, 399 votes)
3. X-Men (11%, 313 votes)
4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (11%, 309 votes)
5. Scooby-Doo (8%, 234 votes)

So, there you have it. As it turns out, The Bugs Bunny/
Road Runner Show takes the crown as your favorite
Saturday Morning Cartoon with Batman: The Animated Series
coming in at a close second - even if it wasn't
technically a Saturday Morning Cartoon, it at least
started on Saturday mornings. Ok, that's a stretch, but
still ...

It is quite shocking that Bugs Bunny and his pals were
able to trump the likes of X-Men, The Real Ghostbusters,
Spider-Man and even ThunderCats. But, hey, the crowd has
spoken. And here's the best part: MeTV is currently
airing some of these great Saturday morning cartoons,
meaning you can wake up on the weekend and enjoy the
likes of Bugs Bunny, Porky Pig, Road Runner, Popeye,
Tom & Jerry and other favorites.

Here's the rest of the results:

6. Super Friends (7%, 198 votes)
7. ThunderCats (5%, 136 votes)
8. The Real Ghostbusters (5%, 134 votes)
9.  Spider-Man (3%, 102 votes)
10. Gargoyles (3%, 75 votes)
11. DuckTales (2%, 70 votes)
12. Animaniacs (2%, 48 votes)
13. Voltron (2%, 47 votes)
14. SpongeBob SquarePants (1%, 44 votes)
15. Jim Henson's Muppet Babies (1%, 44 votes)
16. The Smurfs (1%, 40 votes)
17. Popeye and Friends (1%, 36 votes)
18. Garfield and Friends (1%, 31 votes)
19. Land of the Lost (1%, 30 votes)
20. Fat Albert (1%, 28 votes)
21. Disney's Adventures of the Gummy Bears (1%, 27 votes)
22. Darkwing Duck (1%, 18 votes)
23. Tom & Jerry Kids (1%, 18 votes)
24. The Tick (1%, 17 votes)
25. Bobby's World (1%, 15 votes)
26. Hey Arnold! (1%, 15 votes)
27. Doug (1%, 12 votes)

<https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/features/1165017-poll-results-what-is-the-best-saturday-morning-cartoon-of-all-time>

Ted Nolan <tednolan>

Mar 2, 2021, 2:21:14 PM3/2/21
In article <s1m2e9$1i8j$2...@gioia.aioe.org>,
Skews young.

Johnny Quest
Space Ghost
Rocky & Bullwinkle (under whatever name)
George Of The Jungle
Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends
Underdog
Wacky Races
Flash Gordon
--
columbiaclosings.com
What's not in Columbia anymore..

Paul S Person

Mar 3, 2021, 12:17:12 PM3/3/21
On Wed, 3 Mar 2021 08:07:55 +1300, Your Name <Your...@YourISP.com>
wrote:
Quality counts.

And actual WB cartoons have /lots/ of quality.

Made-for-TV animation, all too often, not so much.

> Here's the rest of the results:
>
> 6. Super Friends (7%, 198 votes)
> 7. ThunderCats (5%, 136 votes)
> 8. The Real Ghostbusters (5%, 134 votes)
> 9.  Spider-Man (3%, 102 votes)
> 10. Gargoyles (3%, 75 votes)
> 11. DuckTales (2%, 70 votes)
> 12. Animaniacs (2%, 48 votes)
> 13. Voltron (2%, 47 votes)
> 14. SpongeBob SquarePants (1%, 44 votes)
> 15. Jim Henson's Muppet Babies (1%, 44 votes)
> 16. The Smurfs (1%, 40 votes)
> 17. Popeye and Friends (1%, 36 votes)
> 18. Garfield and Friends (1%, 31 votes)
> 19. Land of the Lost (1%, 30 votes)
> 20. Fat Albert (1%, 28 votes)
> 21. Disney's Adventures of the Gummy Bears (1%, 27 votes)
> 22. Darkwing Duck (1%, 18 votes)
> 23. Tom & Jerry Kids (1%, 18 votes)
> 24. The Tick (1%, 17 votes)
> 25. Bobby's World (1%, 15 votes)