[NEWS] "Batman: Caped Crusader" animated series ordered

1 view

Your Name

May 19, 2021, 4:49:30 PM5/19/21

Uh-oh! JarJar Abrams garbage ... that explains the ridiculous ears on
the cowl. Expect a confused mess of nonsense that finally nails down
the coffin on the franchise already killed by teh 'Dark Knight' idiocy.

From ComingSoon.net ...

HBO Max Orders Batman: Caped Crusader Animated Series
HBO Max and Cartoon Network has ordered a new Batman animated
series called Batman: Caped Crusader. It will be executive
produced by Bruce Timm, J.J. Abrams, and Matt Reeves. This is
the first time Timm has returned to Batman for an animated
series since the Emmy Award-winning Batman: The Animated
Series.

Poster:

<https://www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/2021/05/Batman_-Caped-Crusader_Key-Art-1-768x1190.jpg>

"Batman: The Animated Series was a masterpiece that shaped
the perception of the character for an entire generation of
fans. It is in that spirit that we are bringing together three
master storytellers in J.J., Matt and Bruce - each with their
own intuitive understanding and affection for the character -
to create a new series that will continue in the same
groundbreaking legacy," said Warner Bros. Animation president
Sam Register.

The show promises to use "state-of-the-art animation
techniques and technologies available" to give a fresh take on
the series. The show will "once again reinvent Batman and his
iconic rogue's gallery with sophisticated storytelling,
nuanced characters, and intense action sequences all set in a
visually striking world," per the press release.

"We are beyond excited to be working together to bring this
character back, to tell engrossing new stories in Gotham City,"
said executive producers Bruce Timm, J.J. Abrams, and Matt
Reeves in a joint statement. "The series will be thrilling,
cinematic, and evocative of Batman's noir roots, while diving
deeper into the psychology of these iconic characters. We cannot
wait to share this new world."

<https://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/1174519-hbo-max-orders-batman-caped-crusader-animated-series>