Dog Breeder and Kennel Inspection Results KNOW THE BREEDER BEFORE YOU BUY

sysop schnauzer

Feb 16, 2009, 6:04:35 AM2/16/09
Miniature Schnauzers of PA
Pennsylvania Miniature Schnauzers web site www.schnauzersofpa.com or
www.ischnauzer.com
now has a great new feature!

Ever wonder how the kennel down the road is still operating? Ever wonder
how many puppies your neighbor raises?
Found a dirty filthy kennel in your back yard?

If you got questions, the Pennsylvania Department Of Agriculture started
archiving Dog Inspection Results and they're now online
on our web site!

Visit our web site to do a search. Enter your County and press Search.

Our Dog Kennel and Dog Breeder Inspection Results Search Engine will search
all the dog inspections and give you DETAILED results!

Visit the web site, www.paschnauzers.com or www.justschnauzers.com or
www.myminiatureschnauzerpuppy.com to use the new
search engine

Also, if you love Miniature Schnauzers visit our web site for the most
beautiful pictures of puppies!

I love my schnauzer is now available on www.ilovemyschnauzer.com