5 Surprising Raccoon Superpowers

Internetado

Jun 14, 2018, 2:15:06 PM6/14/18
Yesterday, a scrawny raccoon captured hearts around the world as it
attempted to scale the UBS tower in St. Paul, Minnesota.

The tiny creature seemed to have gotten stuck a few stories above the
ground and decided that the only way down was to keep heading up.
Images of the little raccoon-that-could flooded the internet as the
creature ascended the 25-story tower, taking frequent naps and breaks
for grooming...

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/06/raccoon-climbing-building-intelligence-facts-animals/

--
Eduardo
www.alt119.net

For me words are a form of action, capable of influencing change.
Their articulation represents a complete, live experience.
~ Ingrid Bengis

Ant

Jun 14, 2018, 2:32:51 PM6/14/18
Internetado <inter...@alt119.net.invalid> wrote:
> Yesterday, a scrawny raccoon captured hearts around the world as it
> attempted to scale the UBS tower in St. Paul, Minnesota.

> The tiny creature seemed to have gotten stuck a few stories above the
> ground and decided that the only way down was to keep heading up.
> Images of the little raccoon-that-could flooded the internet as the
> creature ascended the 25-story tower, taking frequent naps and breaks
> for grooming...

> https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/06/raccoon-climbing-building-intelligence-facts-animals/

How high will it go? :O
--
Quote of the Week: "I never kill insects. If I see ants or spiders in
the room, I pick them up and take them outside. Karma is everything."
| |o o| | ing, then please kindly use Ant nickname and URL/link.
\ _ /
( )