Guardian PetSafe Radio Systems Corp Training Collars - Are They Junk???

PetSafe Products User

May 16, 2009, 10:54:52 AM5/16/09
We've been having problems with the Guardian Underground Fence System since
day one of install.

The first collar we purchased came with the system. The collar cap did not
stay on. The company sent
us a new cap but this did not fix the problem. The collar itself was bad.

We have not had any luck with this manufacture and in our opinion this
system is junk. We would never
suggest buying an over-the-counter system such as the Radio Systems Corp
PG-1010.

We also had bad experiences with their customer service. We've been waiting
on a replacement collar for months
and finally decided to call the company. We didn't do so earlier because we
simply went out and bought another
collar to tide us over until the new collar arrived. We called Radio
Systems Corp and they had no record that they
sent us a cap, nor any record of us emailing them a copy of our receipt, as
they requested us to do so, to replace
the collar. We called again and now they are saying that the collar is out
of warranty and a repair charge was $40.
We can simply go to the store and pick up another collar for less than that
and prevent all this agrivation.

I truly do recommend another type of wireless pet containment system for
your dogs.

Sincerely,

Dog Owner