stop this f***ing torture!

just_me

Aug 9, 2001, 5:56:32 PM8/9/01
A few weeks ago I got together with a runaway dog. Just to help this buddy
out I looked up the local animal welfare pages on the internet.
No help this time, but the conversation section on the pages took me up to
www.bonsaikitten.com
and I couldn't believe my eyes. Neither could I make any comments of this
page to my wife, who owns a 10-year-old cat with a heart desease...

Anyway, if you are weird enough to accept that newly born kittens are put
into a bottle or something, just to get them shaped like whatever you put
into them, what can I do?
If you are "normal", then read on...

This man, at www.bonsaikitten.com, practically sells items, bottles etc. ,
where to put your newly born kitten, just to grow them up shaped like ...
what ever you like!
People in U.S. may have tried to stop this procedure, but so far the
business seems to be going fine. Even the pages show some negative response
has been got, but the owner insist that USDA accepts their practisies.

DO WE? The normal humans?

I certainly hope you people in the U.S. can stop this kind of animal
torture.
People outside the U.S. might help sending a lot of crap to
the following addresses (all available at www.register.com)

Registrant:
Bonsai Kitten, Inc.
826 Schermerhorn
New York, NY 10027
US

Domain Name: bonsaikitten.com

Administrative Contact:
Chang, Dr. Michael Wong ad...@bonsaikitten.com
826 Schermerhorn
New York, NY 10027
US
212-662-7544

Technical Contact:
Chang, Dr. Michael Wong ad...@bonsaikitten.com
826 Schermerhorn
New York, NY 10027
US
212-662-7544

Billing Contact:
Chang, Dr. Michael Wong ad...@bonsaikitten.com
826 Schermerhorn
New York, NY 10027
US
212-662-7544

Record last updated on 09-Aug-2001.
Record expires on 10-Dec-2003.
Record Created on 10-Dec-2000.

Domain servers in listed order:
ANUBIS.ENNUI.NET 205.159.169.131
DNS1.ENNUI.NET 205.159.169.137

Now we come to ENNUI.NET which is hosting the service above.
what is ennui.net?

Registrant:
I'net for the world-weary (ENNUI3-DOM)
p.o. box 990620 Prudential Tower
Boston, MA 02199
US

Domain Name: ennui.net

Administrative Contact, Billing Contact:
Marcus, Jessica (JM6352) deli...@IO.COM
Ennui Networks
p.o. box 990620 - Prudential Center
Boston, MA 02199
617.555.1212
Technical Contact:
Balcer, Timothy (TB8519) tba...@ENNUI.NET
Ennui Networks
123 Main Street
Cambridge , MA 02139
617.555.1212

Record last updated on 09-Jan-2001.
Record expires on 19-Jan-2003.
Record created on 17-Jan-1997.
Database last updated on 9-Aug-2001 02:41:00 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

ANUBIS.ENNUI.NET 205.159.169.131
NS.SINISTER.COM 205.159.169.7

---------------

well, sendin some stuff to these people might help to shut down the actual
bonsai site as well.

If not illegal in your countly, you could always do the following:
send mail to the addresses above, attach some annoying file, preferably as
large as possible... send also a message to your friends to send messages as
well and ask them to send messages to ad...@bonsaikitten.com as well. If
there are people enough, the messages will eventually either
block the entire website
or
there is so much traffic that the owner of bonsaikitten will have to pay a
lot of money to keep up the website.

Actually both things might happen.

DO YOU WANT that some freak is growing kittens in a bottle?
And makes a living selling this shit worldwide?

ACT NOW!

Thank You,
Pete

Shena Delian O'Brien

Aug 9, 2001, 7:05:07 PM8/9/01
just_me wrote:

> www.bonsaikitten.com
<snip>

It's a joke. It's not torture. The web site is a parody. No kittens are
getting squeezed into bottles.

Get over it already - sure it's in bad taste but it's not in the least bit
real.

--
Shena Delian O'Brien * http://www.darklock.com/shena/
The Graphics Kitty! * http://www.darklock.com/abstract/

just_me

Aug 9, 2001, 6:15:13 PM8/9/01
and all response will be appreciated...

just hit the "reply" button

RobZip

Aug 10, 2001, 12:04:52 AM8/10/01

"Shena Delian O'Brien" <sh...@darklock.com> wrote in message

> It's a joke. It's not torture. The web site is a parody. No kittens are
> getting squeezed into bottles.
>
> Get over it already - sure it's in bad taste but it's not in the least bit
> real.
Now if we could apply the principle to Gypsies, I'd seek a franchise.

Berend

Aug 10, 2001, 8:42:10 AM8/10/01
"just_me" <gorr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<9kv4g0$kin$1...@news.kolumbus.fi>...

> Blablabla.

http://www.snopes2.com/inboxer/outrage/bonsai.htm

-cB

JuanelBlanco

Aug 16, 2001, 3:37:13 PM8/16/01
Anyone with half a brain will realize that the bonsai kitten site is a joke.
Granted, it's in poor taste and not a very funny joke, but it is a joke
nonetheless. If you read the responses to the site, this fact is readily
apparent. You may also notice if you go to the "store" part of the site
that there are no prices and no way to order other than to call them or
e-mail. I don't know if you've tried calling, but I can't imagine that
you'd get very far with them on the phone. And of course, the joke would be
over if they admitted that it was a joke, so I'm sure if you talk to them
they'll be just as serious about it as if they'd actually rammed a kitten
into a glass, which I'm sure they haven't.

Use your brains, people. Everyone's got to find something to be outraged
about nowadays; pick something that's actually worth the time and effort.

Jon

in article 9kv4g0$kin$1...@news.kolumbus.fi, just_me at gorr...@hotmail.com

daves

Aug 17, 2001, 4:56:56 PM8/17/01

"JuanelBlanco" <juanel...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

At least Just_me was concerned.
Thankfully it is bollocks.

DaveS

india

Aug 23, 2001, 10:50:47 AM8/23/01
ive written to the bonsai kitten webmaster and told then it is so cruel get
the RSPCA on them!

Linda

Aug 27, 2001, 4:39:55 PM8/27/01

Five Cats

Aug 28, 2001, 8:14:41 AM8/28/01
In article <10687-3B8...@storefull-107.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,
Linda <Du...@webtv.net> writes
>It isn't real but the FBI needs to DELETE these websites.

It's news to me that the FBI is also an ISP.

--
Five Cats

David Stevenson

Aug 28, 2001, 5:42:46 AM8/28/01
Linda wrote

>It isn't real but the FBI needs to DELETE these websites.
>
>http://www.newsfactor.com/perl/story/7572.html

Why the FBI? Is the web American now?

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK <c...@blakjak.com> Emails welcome

Unknown

Aug 28, 2001, 11:20:33 AM8/28/01
David Stevenson <c...@nospam.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>Linda wrote
>>It isn't real but the FBI needs to DELETE these websites.
>>
>>http://www.newsfactor.com/perl/story/7572.html

Yes, just tell them it's another WACO, screw the LYING, MURDERING FBI!

.
http://www.mindspring.com/~helmsman

fabian...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2019, 7:27:50 PM2/19/19
 Amazing ♦Yorkie♣Puppies !!! Needs homes ASAP !!! Text /Call +1 (682) 253-2611

I have Yorkie pups both parents are cute he is microchipped, has all his puppy shots with his rabies and booster . has been dewormed, I have his follow up treatment I will give you, He is crate trained I have been calling him he is a taan- black ♦Yorkie♣ gentle and sweet, very mellow as he has been in the house and is potty trained, he loves water and hangs out with our older dogs he has learned a-lot
He will have his favorite bone toy , his shot records and other information in his puppy folder, he has his microchip that I will send you to update in your name.
Thx ....re-homing fee applies
He is purebred am giving him away Please text @+1 (682) 253-2611