 Amazing ♦Yorkie♣Puppies !!! Needs homes ASAP !!! Text /Call +1 (682) 253-2611

fabian...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2019, 7:27:09 PM2/19/19
 Amazing ♦Yorkie♣Puppies !!! Needs homes ASAP !!! Text /Call +1 (682) 253-2611

I have Yorkie pups both parents are cute he is microchipped, has all his puppy shots with his rabies and booster . has been dewormed, I have his follow up treatment I will give you, He is crate trained I have been calling him he is a taan- black ♦Yorkie♣ gentle and sweet, very mellow as he has been in the house and is potty trained, he loves water and hangs out with our older dogs he has learned a-lot
He will have his favorite bone toy , his shot records and other information in his puppy folder, he has his microchip that I will send you to update in your name.
Thx ....re-homing fee applies
He is purebred am giving him away Please text @+1 (682) 253-2611

minniel...@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2019, 12:16:37 AM7/25/19