animal psychics

wisspurr

May 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/24/96

Hello anyone,

Recently my cat was shot in the stomach by someone. We thought we had
lost him, but he is doing better now. He was gone for 2 days. We were
planning a memorial service for him, but he came back and I could catch
him and take him to the vet.

Anyway, to cut to the chase, I heard about a pet psychic in california
somewhere that is absolutely amazing. Was wondering if anyone else out
there has heard about her and could tell me how to get in touch with her.

please e-mail me at kst...@alaska.net

thanks for your help in advance.

Carol Hall

May 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/25/96

In article <4o5882$o...@byatt.alaska.net>, kst...@alaska.net says...

There is a video, done about 4 years ago, entitled "I Talk to Animals"
which profiles a woman with extraordinary ability to communicate with
animals of all sorts. If I remember correctly, her name is Samantha
Khoury (not sure of the spelling). She is in California somewhere. The
man who did the video said that a number of public television stations
around the country purchased it for broadcast. You might contact your
local station for more information. Or contact Filmakers Library,
124 E. 40th St., New York NY 10016 (212) 808 4980.

Carol Hall
ch...@scsn.net

ath...@neosoft.com

May 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/29/96

I saw the post on animal psychics from wisspurr <kst...@alaska.net> and
misread it, thinking it said "animal physics". That go me to thinking about a
few wierd things that I've seen cats do, and I wondered if anyone else had
similar experiences.

I was sitting outside at an apartment complex one sunny day at the apartment
pool. The pool was surrounded by a chain link fence, and outside the fence was
a low row of bushes. Outside the fence I could see a mother-cat I knew picking
her way under the bushes. She stopped for a second...and the next thing I knew
she was inside the fence. She definately did *not* jump over, she appeared to
walk through the fence. I got curious, as I didn't know there was a hole in
the fence and went over to investigate; sure enough there was no hole, no
dug-out area under the fence, no missing links, no breaks in the wire....in
other words, no way that I could see that she could have gotten through.
She was in plain sight the entire time, and I happened to be staring right at
her when she went through the fence....she didn't crawl under it, she just
walked straight ahead, her head and tail straight up. The bushes were dark
overhead (her head, that is), but there was clear daylight visible around the
trunks of the shrubs, at cat height. It was spooky.

On several occasions I've been priviledged to see my Essie jump into the air
after a toy, and in mid-air give a kick and actually propel herself higher
without ever touching the ground. (I like to say she cuts in her retro
rockets.) (talk about hang time! <g>)

We've all heard stories of psychic ability in cats and dogs, but I find it even
more interesting when they seem to be breaking the laws of physics.

Anyone else have any stories of a similar nature?

ath...@neosoft.com

anniel...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2018, 1:12:17 AM4/26/18
I remember this video very well. The woman's name is Samantha Khouri (?)
and at time of video lived in Escondido Ca. She was treasured by the owners/trainers at Santa Anita Racetrack, because she was able to diagnose not only physical, but emotional problems in their horses. She was also in
demand at San Diego Zoo and I watched as she talked to their elephants and
was able to help them also. An amazing gift she has. At her bungalow she had a robin living in her sitting room, its nest atop the curtain rods. She
also had a tortoise in her back garden, feeding it lettuce leaves.
I don't know WHERE she is now, or if still alive, but I'd love to meet her.
She is someone very special. Her work with animals is nothing short of miraculous. I remember the elephants at San Diego Zoo were moping, not eating and didn't move much. The Keepers didn't know what to do, but Samantha did. She laid her hands and head against (maybe) the Matriarch and
after some time told the elephant Keepers that one of the elephants had died and in order for elephants to properly mourn (They are more human than you know.), the bones of the dead elephant have to be available for them to touch, caress, grieve over and say goodbye. The Keepers took care of that and the elephants were able to touch the bones and roll them with their trunks until their version of funeral rites were accomplished. Then they were alright once again. I've never seen anyone else with such a great spiritual gift. I will buy that video, if ever I can.