global species balance finally updated?

David Dalton

Apr 30, 2022, 2:52:11 AM4/30/22
Goddess, Gaia, Luna, Water, and species someones of
gdnabasedspecies completed negotiating and installing
the post-popthroughs update to the main stack global
species balance at 3:48 a.m. (0618 UTC) April 30, 2022.

However I haven't tested it yet by looking in the fridge
(though my diet is not too bad) or by looking at images
of dolphin meat on images.google.com (there should be a
deterrent effect).

ttps://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html Salmon on the Thorns (mystic page)
"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/When you
find a golden feather/It means you'll never lose your way back home"(R.R.)