Fw; Inner Earth information

Lotus

Aug 4, 2001, 3:52:51 PM8/4/01
Inner Earth information

Dear Friends, Regarding the Inner Earth Beings.
One must understand that the Inner Earth people are beings of
Great Light that have gone underground at various stages of earth's
long evolution because of the negativity and warring that was
taking place on the surface. They chose to continue their evolution
without the burden of negativity and they have been there for most,
thousands of years living a life of Love and Brotherhood and have
forged for themselves a Golden Age of Enlightenment as we are so much
longing for. They have understood a long time ago, the true meaning of
"Brotherhood" and their concept of Brotherhood is also extended to the
beings of the animal kingdom. . They do know about us and are holding
a great balance of Light and Love on our behalf. Believe it or not,
comparing us on the surface to them, they view us as still very primitive
still using violence and warring, killing each other to control and
manipulate others for financial gain and greed purposes or sometimes
just because of various viewpoints or religious differences. We are still
killing animals for our food, poisoning the food we eat before we eat it,
poisoning the soil, devastating the forest, draining the earth of its
valuable oil, polluting the air, the rivers, the oceans and as a race, we
are very selfish, always trying to take back more than we put in. We have
not yet understood that the animal kingdom is here to share the earth with
humans "equally", that they have as much right to live their existence
here as we do without being subjugated by us. They were "created" by the
Creator for a very specific reason and after millions of years of evolution
we still have not understood what they are about. We still think that
besides using them for food and "profit" and "benefits", they have no
other purposes . Their presence was meant to be a loving partnership,
they are a different expression of the Creator but nevertheless another
facet of God's Love and they have a right to share the earth "equally"
as cohabitants. We have not yet understood that we need them as much
as they need us, they are our friends not our slaves. They are also the
beloved children of the "Earth Mother" who is a living, conscious being
of Great Light. Just because they are different, it does not mean that
they are inferior or less important than we. How arrogant this concept
can be. We have no right to "own" them and dispose of them for our selfish
motives. A civilization is judged by the way it treats its animals and
it does not say much for us humans the way we have been treating animals
on this planet. We butcher them for food, we enslave them, cage them,
chain them, etc. The Inner Earth Beings know everything in details about
all of our doings, they monitor us very, very carefully with technology
we cannot even dream about. They are waiting for us to mature a bit more
before they can come to the surface and teach us. Our negativity and way
of life is not enticing to them. They are looking very much forward to the
day they can merge with us again but they are waiting for us to become
"more civilized" among ourselves and have more respect for the ecology
of the earth and Mother Earth Herself, etc.. As a matter of fact, the
Inner Earth people are beings of such magnitude and love and are so much
more advanced than we are spiritually and in every way that we stand like
toddlers in front of them. If they came here openly to help us out, they
would be killed very quickly by the "powers that be". It has happened
before. Around 1947, I am not sure of the exact date, the U.S. military
has attempted to invade the city of Telos under Mt. Shasta with machine
guns and their whole war equipment. What do you think their intentions
were? They are not permitted by the Galactic Federation Council of
Twelve to mix with us yet, surface people, and have to abide by those
rules. They make very few exceptions and for good reasons. It is really
up to us to grow and mature and make ourselves worthy of their presence.
That is the bottom line. In comparison, we can think of them like university
professors looking at "toddlers" that would want to learn from them. Until
we master more the art of true living, we would not begin to understand
and be able to accept their ways. We are not ready as a whole to receive
them and they know this. Of course, many of us are exception to this but
I am talking about the mass consciousness here on the planet. There are
the few of us who are ready and we are the ones preparing the way. We
are the way showers. Until we stop our "violence" to "ALL" parts of life,
they consider us violent. We still fish and hunt big time not for necessity
but as a "sport". How low life this can be, killing animals for the pure
sport of it without any consideration for their lives and their destiny
and their reason for being. We buy hunting tags or fishing licenses from
government agencies to get a license to "kill" other forms of the children
of the Earth Mother. She is not supporting only the evolution on
"humanoids" on this planet, the animals are just as dear to her heart,
they are also her children. Without the earth mother, we would have no
platform of evolution, she is hosting us and the animals as well, equally.
We think we "own" everything here and can just use it and trash it as if
there is no tomorrow. When we cease our trashing of the "earth" and its
inhabitants, humans and animals and all our violence, we will see the Inner
Earth people come out and greet us with love and show us a better way.
It is up to us. They have been waiting for us to get out of our diapers
for much too long. Although, the vast majority of Inner Earth beings
or subterranean cities are Cities of Great Light, there are a few places
inside the earth that are places and cities of darkness and inhabited by
the sinister forces and not desirable by any means. These people are not
the "real" Inner Earth people. They are the people from our World Secret
Government, many military bases and other civilizations of darkness that
have fled there in the last 50 years or more and some longer as all their
other attempts to exit the earth "safely" for them has failed. Because of
their darkness, they have discovered to their great dismay that they have
nowhere else to go. Their attempts to move to the moon have failed, they
have discovered that the moon is habited by other civilizations and that
they were not welcome, they were told to leave and were given no choice.
But they have not told us that, it is secret information that is
gradually seeping out. The secret government have and are now building
cities and colonies inside the earth but they are usually not very far down
and they come in and out. This subject is too vast for the purposes of this
discussion. Have you heard of "Alternative 3" Alternative 1 has failed,
Alternative 2 has failed and Alternative 3 has failed. It was so scary for
the members of the secret government to see their plans of escape that
they have prepared for hundreds of years failed 3 times that they are now
working on "Noah's Ark Project and this is "underground". I beg you not
to try to find them or approach them because you would not live very long
or would be taken as a prisoner to be treated as a slave to do their dirty
work. But these are not the "Inner Earth" people we are talking about on
this list, they are our present world Secret Government, and One World
Government Order, Military Alliances, etc. "surface people" who are
planning their escape when the Light of Almighty God will finally shine on
this planet and "they know" they will have nowhere to go. Mother Earth
herself has revealed in a channeled message that when those days will
come, she will find a way of evacuating those people as well, that none
who are not serving the Light of Almighty God will be tolerated any longer
on this planet. Yes the real "Inner Earth" people are beings that we
can trust and who love us very dearly and see us in the light of true
brotherhood. But beware of the other kind, of the sinister force,
unfortunately, some exist inside the earth also and those we want to have
nothing to do with. This is where discernment becomes important. Be at
peace, the days of the sinister force encampment inside the earth is now
"numbered". Alleluia! A. L. J.

rick etter

Aug 4, 2001, 4:02:58 PM8/4/01
Lotus wrote:

> Inner Earth information
================
Are you and 1stoftwits now sharing your drug-induced delusions?

Jonathan Ball

Aug 4, 2001, 4:38:58 PM8/4/01
Uh, Derek? What were you saying just the other post about how lucky the
"AR" side is to have ~~Illweed~~ on your roster?

thomas rondy

Aug 5, 2001, 1:28:41 PM8/5/01

Lotus <lo...@iolfree.ie> wrote in message

<snippage>

I have to tell you, this essay was a bit repetitive and incoherent in some
parts, to say nothing of the numerous onager ("wild-ass") assertions you
continually made throughout it!
--
TJR
Sun in Taurus

Rudy Canoza

Dec 29, 2017, 2:37:48 PM12/29/17
On Saturday, August 4, 2001 at 12:52:51 PM UTC-7, Lotus wrote:
> Inner Earth information
>
> Dear Friends, Regarding the Inner Earth Beings.
> One must understand that the Inner Earth people are beings of
> Great Light that have gone underground at various stages of earth's
> long evolution because of the

Haw haw haw! What a stupid dopey twat!

MrSP Royal Order Of The DoW #4

Dec 29, 2017, 9:08:04 PM12/29/17
You're sure going to great lengths to avoid giving Rupert any feedback
on his proof.

Rupert

Dec 30, 2017, 6:19:55 AM12/30/17
Why did you write an inane response to a post that was written more than sixteen years ago by someone who no longer hangs out in this newsgroup?

mur

Jan 13, 2018, 10:47:50 PM1/13/18
On Sat, 30 Dec 2017 03:19:54 -0800 (PST), Rupert <rupertm...@yahoo.com>
challenged the Goober:

>On Friday, December 29, 2017 at 8:37:48 PM UTC+1, Goo wrote:
>> On Saturday, August 4, 2001 at 12:52:51 PM UTC-7, Lotus wrote:
>> > Inner Earth information
>> >
>> > Dear Friends, Regarding the Inner Earth Beings.
>> > One must understand that the Inner Earth people are beings of
>> > Great Light that have gone underground at various stages of earth's
>> > long evolution because of the
>>
>> Haw haw haw! What a stupid dopey twat!
>
>Why did you write an inane response to a post that was written more than sixteen years ago by someone who no longer hangs out in this newsgroup?

Yeah, why Goo?