! All-out Woke Vegan at Oxford Union.

Kurt Nicklas

Feb 12, 2022, 1:38:50 AMFeb 12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMfjm4NWkYU
---
Kurt Nicklas
Psalm 135:13

chrisv

Feb 12, 2022, 7:39:56 AMFeb 12
Kurt Nicklas wrote:

> (link snipped)

Did you get properly outraged, "Kurt"?

Your hatred is burning bright, today!

Dick_Holder

Feb 12, 2022, 8:13:47 AMFeb 12
My grill is gonna be burning bright, and a few portions of unknown
animal carcass will be sandwiched between pieces of racist bread.
Might even put some indigenous tomato on it ;)

If I can keep my wife from getting pregnant for 5 minutes, I'll get her
to put it on a plate.

--
M15r6
i7-11800H

John Wright

Feb 12, 2022, 9:28:44 AMFeb 12
That "thing" Carol Adams is a kook !
What a nutter!

--
John Wright
Democrats Will Give You The Shirt Off My Back

pothead

Feb 12, 2022, 9:51:53 AMFeb 12
On 2022-02-12, Dick_Holder <dick_...@man.invalid> wrote:
> On 2/12/2022 7:39 AM, chrisv wrote:
>> Kurt Nicklas wrote:
>>
>>> (link snipped)
>>
>> Did you get properly outraged, "Kurt"?
>>
>> Your hatred is burning bright, today!
>
> My grill is gonna be burning bright, and a few portions of unknown
> animal carcass will be sandwiched between pieces of racist bread.
> Might even put some indigenous tomato on it ;)

Same here.
Gonna grill up a nice NY strip steak tonight.

> If I can keep my wife from getting pregnant for 5 minutes, I'll get her
> to put it on a plate.

ROTFL !

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024

pothead

Feb 12, 2022, 9:52:44 AMFeb 12
On 2022-02-12, John Wright <"John Wright"@localhost.com> wrote:
> On 2022-02-12, Kurt Nicklas <kurtn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMfjm4NWkYU
>> ---
>> Kurt Nicklas
>> Psalm 135:13
>
> That "thing" Carol Adams is a kook !
> What a nutter!

I watched about a minute of it and that woman is out of her fucking mind.

Kurt Nicklas

Feb 12, 2022, 10:13:23 AMFeb 12
On Sat, 12 Feb 2022 14:52:43 -0000 (UTC), pothead
<pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:

>On 2022-02-12, John Wright <"John Wright"@localhost.com> wrote:
>> On 2022-02-12, Kurt Nicklas <kurtn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMfjm4NWkYU
>>> ---
>>> Kurt Nicklas
>>> Psalm 135:13
>>
>> That "thing" Carol Adams is a kook !
>> What a nutter!
>
>I watched about a minute of it and that woman is out of her fucking mind.

Made we want to run out for Big Mac.

Lefty Lundquist

Feb 12, 2022, 10:53:54 AMFeb 12
On 2/12/2022 9:28 AM, John Wright wrote:
> On 2022-02-12, Kurt Nicklas <kurtn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMfjm4NWkYU
>> ---
>> Kurt Nicklas
>> Psalm 135:13
>
> That "thing" Carol Adams is a kook !
> What a nutter!

How so?
I watched most of it and she is a very intelligent woman.
Do intelligent women make you feel threatened?

--
Lefty Lundquist

John Wright

Feb 12, 2022, 1:23:12 PMFeb 12
Why would they?
And she is an idiot.

Kurt Nicklas

Feb 13, 2022, 2:38:18 AMFeb 13
On Sat, 12 Feb 2022 10:53:52 -0500, Lefty Lundquist
<lefty_l...@ggmail.com> wrote:

>On 2/12/2022 9:28 AM, John Wright wrote:
>> On 2022-02-12, Kurt Nicklas <kurtn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMfjm4NWkYU
>>> ---
>>> Kurt Nicklas
>>> Psalm 135:13
>>
>> That "thing" Carol Adams is a kook !
>> What a nutter!
>>
>How so?
>I watched most of it and she is a very intelligent woman.

She's a fruitcake who's built her career on writing books for other
fruitcakes and giving lectures to other fruitcakes.

I guess that tell us a lot about you, right?

>Do intelligent women make you feel threatened?

What did she say that was intelligent? Was it when she called
hamburgers misogynist? Did that make you nod your head in
agreement?

LOL!