Orca Hot Foot

David Dalton

Apr 17, 2019, 3:22:42 AM4/17/19
The orca hot foot occurred in November of 1995, at the Vancouver
aquarium orca pool. I did a yoga mula-bandha (deep, rooted, raspy)
breath near the orcas. I then got an extremely strong, almost electric
shock on my right foot, which I had to raise slightly.

I view this as a call for help from captive cetaceans, and think that
they should all be released, probably with transition periods in
sea pens, and that future capture and hunting should be banned.

There is a little more detail on http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/orca.html .

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it/I won’t fear love