one more attempt

David Dalton

Apr 22, 2018, 12:38:25 AM4/22/18
It is now druid new moon (six days after new moon).

Tonight I have been trying the four components again, only
this time there is no self-constraining of ALL, and the
popthroughs are coming on after most of the other
stuff, not before (the popthroughs will reinforce and
perhaps adjust and perhaps add to the purely main
stack items).

This time my region extends from 15 km below the geoid
to (40,000-15) km above the geoid. Popthroughs go back
13,000 years. Near-Earth-like bodies solicited for
evolution ideas go out 90 light years. Earth-like bodies
solicited for evolution ideas go out 3000 light years. (I
put those numbers here since I will probably forget them.)

Supposedly now everything is on except for the evolution
and some popthroughs. Some gcetacean popthroughs
are on and the rest are coming on, and then the ghuman
popthroughs will start coming on, probably within an
hour.

But I won’t believe it is working without evidence.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“and if I shed a tear I won't cage it/I won't fear love

David Dalton

Apr 22, 2018, 7:59:41 PM4/22/18
On Apr 22, 2018, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.208C492F01...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> It is now druid new moon (six days after new moon).
>
> Tonight I have been trying the four components again, only
> this time there is no self-constraining of ALL, and the
> popthroughs are coming on after most of the other
> stuff, not before (the popthroughs will reinforce and
> perhaps adjust and perhaps add to the purely main
> stack items).
>
> This time my region extends from 15 km below the geoid
> to (40,000-15) km above the geoid. Popthroughs go back
> 13,000 years. Near-Earth-like bodies solicited for
> evolution ideas go out 90 light years. Earth-like bodies
> solicited for evolution ideas go out 3000 light years. (I
> put those numbers here since I will probably forget them.)
>
> Supposedly now everything is on except for the evolution
> and some popthroughs. Some gcetacean popthroughs
> are on and the rest are coming on, and then the ghuman
> popthroughs will start coming on, probably within an
> hour.
>
> But I won’t believe it is working without evidence.

Now I am getting that I jumped the gun, some negotiations
are taking much longer than I thought.

Supposedly the main stack is in place, and what ALL accepted
of the Sarah stuff is coming on, but nothing else is coming on
just yet.

Happy Earth Day!