"Nice Guys" And Promiscuous Women

Ilya Shambat

Aug 15, 2022, 4:16:05 AM8/15/22
There was also a sizable group of young men on the Internet who called themselves nice guys and complained that women were only going with jerks. I watched these people become more and more misogynistic as they went from “women only go with jerks” to “women make irresponsible choices in relationships” to “women are stupid and evil” to “women should be played, controlled and abused.”

I looked at this from a different perspective. What I saw in these men was quite similar to what I have seen in promiscuous women. They feel closer to the other gender than they do to their own. The men's strategy is befriending and counseling young women. The women's strategy is sleeping with men.

They come from the position of goodwill toward the other gender. Usually however they wind up with ill will toward the other gender. They give in an uneven exchange. The men satisfy the women's emotional needs without satisfying their own sexual needs. The women satisfy the men's sexual needs without being rewarded with a loving relationship. Eventually most run dry; eventually most also turn mean.

One of these so-called nice guys called himself Ray Gordon. Ray Gordon worked out a whole philosophy about why women are stupid and evil and why they should be played. He claimed to be sleeping with women all the time.

Now while playing may very well work in getting casual sex, in real relationships it is a complete disaster. The relationship starts with a lie. What can a lie not handle? Either the truth or any other competing fallacy. The process of defending a relationship that starts with playing involves weaving an ever-more-elaborate, an ever-more-oppressive and an ever-more-transparent web of deceit. Eventually the woman or the children see through the deception. At which point one winds up with a hateful wife or with rebellious kids.

I want the men who have goodwill toward women to get together with good women before they turn mean. I want women who have goodwill toward men to get together with men who have goodwill toward women before they turn nasty. “Nice guys” and promiscuous women come to life from similar considerations; and it is in every way advisable that they partner with one another before they become bitter or bad.

From My Autobiography
https://olympiapublishers.com/books/my-autobiography