What the hell happened?

1 view

SabinaSS

Jun 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/9/98

>> > i wasnt talking to you, go get with child a rutabaga and leave me alone,

This endless, pointless, less than detailed discussion of procreation with
root-veggies has none-the-less piqued my interest.

Would the author and/or recipients kindly reply with detailed instructions
regarding the insemination of the above referenced commestible. Does their
cool spicyness add to the experience?

I am assuming from the fact that w'ere all here rather than entwined in
domestic bliss that y'all have had some experience.

bozo...@webtv.net

Jun 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/9/98

actually, the instructions for such an organic liason originate witth
the invention of the famous "fifi bag", used since the first horny
prisoner in some long ago jail cell discovered that a rubber glove, or
baggie, or sheep`s bladder, or anything else that would hold intact some
substance such as raw liver, or hand lotion, or even some nice, warm
oatmeal. would be, with just a dash of imagination, a
better-than-nothing replacement for the warm, slick inner walls of one`s
favorite orifice. this discovery led to the realization that a great
many of our little green and yellow buddies(as zappa called them) could
be used in much the same way. howsomeevert, my telling senor vader to
get wih child a rutabaga had nothing to do with all this but was, quite
simply, the first thing to pop into my muddy little stream of whatever
as he is a farmer (he says).
you may also want to research the famous "dancing chicken" whereupon
one faces the chicken away, placing one of its legs in each of the front
pockets of his levis, inserts (or aims, at least) his erect member in
whatever orifice that can be found, and wrings the chicken`s neck,
hence, the dancing chicken lovemaking technique. there is also "the
running goat" "cows love apples", and "wow! does kitty love that tuna
juice!" among others, buty im sure you get the general idea. hope this
clears everything up for you.

jlv...@my-dejanews.com

Jun 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/10/98

In article <6lj76q$raj$1...@newsd-131.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,

You can stop bending over BOZO, you're not in the joint anymore. Then again I
thought you were a bit of a FAG.

John

bozo...@webtv.net

Jun 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/10/98

sorry, sailor, but if you`re having gay fantasies concerning me, you
should keep them to yourself........oh, and never mind about coming to
the smokys. goodbye