Re: MERCILESSLY MASSACRE CIA FBI NSA PSYCHOPATHS like fucking pigs for STEALTHILY TORTURING Americans with PSYCHOTRONIC WEAPONS for DECADES

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Nov 29, 2021, 7:37:40 PM11/29/21
On 11/29/2021 1:55 PM, Dhruv wrote:
> On Monday, November 29, 2021 at 12:41:50 PM UTC-8, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
>
>> You DON'T need any assistance.
>>
>> You can do it yourself and SAVE VALUABLE OXYGEN.
>
> Looks like IB, RAW, ETS, AIRMS is causing 150,000 suicides in India every year
>
> https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/delhi/24-6-per-cent-of-total-suicides-in-2020-by-daily-wage-workers-ncrb-data-shows-7596430/
>
> ETS is using Directed Energy Weapons

MASSACRE CIA NSA FBI Psychopaths and SAVE American FREEDOMS n FREE WILL

And yet the COCKSUCKING FBI CIA NSA DHS Psychopaths have NO BALLS to
REVEAL my REAL NAME to the public.

Forget about REVEALING my name, the PSYCHOPATHS "FORCED the entire
amrikkkan MSM" to actually "CONCEAL MY NAME" from the public.

I am the ONLY person on this planet to have PUBLICLY and PRIVATELY
TURNED the MOST EVIL CIA NSA FBI Cointelpro DHS amrikkkan PSYCHOPATHS
into IMPOTENTS for 15 yrs.

EVERY SECOND I "HUMILIATED" YOU Psychopaths who DON'T have a SINGLE ATOM
of BRAVERY in your DNA and who will NEVER FIGHT anybody from the front.

CIA NSA FBI CointelPro Psychopaths "demonstrated their technologies
gotten from Aliens, to me for 20 yrs", BEGGING ME to acknowledge their
non-existing intelligence and electronic toys but I DISMISSED them with
UTTER DISDAIN, CONTEMPT and DISGUST.

NOT EVEN a single atom in my brain thought they are intelligent, which
"INFINITELY HUMILIATED" them.

The ENTIRE US Govt Psychopaths should be and must be MERCILESSLY
MASSACRED like FUCKING PIGS to SAVE American Freedoms, FREE WILL and
CIVIL LIBERTIES.

MERCILESSLY MASSACRE CIA NSA FBI CointelPro DHS EVIL PSYCHOPATHS who
SECRETLY LINKED Millions of Americans, brits, ozzies to the NSA GHCQ
Quantum Computer AI and REMOTELY OPERATING like PUPPETS, while
BRAINWASHING the public about DEMOCRACY DEMOCRACY DEMOCRACY DEMOCRACY
with COVERTLY CIA NSA MI6 controlled CNN BBC FOX ABC CBS NBC.

COCKSUCKING WHITES don't understand THEIR OWN fucking DNA and MODUS
OPERANDI, because they SPEND their ENTIRE LIVES "sucking cocks" and
GOSSIPING about liberalism/conservatism and then DIE.

MERCILESSLY MASSACRE EVIL CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopaths and SAVE
FREEDOMS, FREE WILL n CIVIL LIBERTIES
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/BlR_J3P7pdk/m/Z3lLu_7OAgAJ

USA "interferes IN EVERY COUNTRY's ELECTIONS" every year and INSTALLS
PUPPETS, some times even MURDERING ANY no.of people.

USA n UK "MURDERED" 2 mil koran thumpers just because Saddam Hussain
REFUSED to behave a like a SLAVE TO USA anymore.

If you want to KNOW what the WEST did to the REST OF THE WORLD, how they
MURDER people to INSTALL puppets, how they clandestinely operate to
INFLUENCE EVERY ELECTION in EVERY COUNTRY, then spend some quality time
here.

The following websites will EDUCATE you about the REAL USA, NOT the one
they SELL you on TV that USA is superior, civilized ANGEL.

Whites DON'T UNDERSTAND their OWN "DECEPTION and CUNNING", because they
spend their entire lives SUCKING COCKS and GOSSIPING.

https://thirdworldtraveler.com/

CIA WATCH
https://thirdworldtraveler.com/CIA/CIA_ThirdWorld.html

NSA WATCH
https://thirdworldtraveler.com/NSA/NSA_page.html

FBI WATCH
https://thirdworldtraveler.com/FBI/FBI_watch.html

American Govt is SOOOOOO EVIL, the ENTIRE fucking GOVT should be
MERCILESSLY KILLED to SAVE human species and american FREEDOMS, FREE
WILL and CIVIL LIBERTIES.

If Americans COMPLAIN about EXACTLY THE SAME SYMPTOMS, the same US Govt
ACCUSES the VICTIMS to be delusional, schizophrenic paranoids.

But EVIL US Govt AGENTS and DIPLOMATS getting BOMBARDED with Directed
Energy Weapons is REAL, GENUINE and "EXPECT" sympathy??????

And yet NOT one westerner PERCEIVES the INFINITE DECEPTION being
PERPETRATED by the EVIL Shadow US Govt CIA NSA Psychopaths.

US/NATO has developed neuro/ microwave/directed energy/acoustic weapons
for decades, along with other major powers - Dr James Giordano
https://tinyurl.com/jd2ewcfv

11:03 - 12:05 - Govt is torturing victims UNTIL THEY END UP IN MENTAL
ASYLUMS or DIE - Ex-MI5 Microwave Scientist Barrie Trower
Bigger Than Snowden. Neuro Weapons. Directed Energy Weapons. Mind
Control. Targeted Individuals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAPI6mv2O-U

Whistleblower Bryan Kofron - Remote Neural Monitoring of Targeted
Individuals
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/132785765345527/

Perpetrator turned Whistleblower Bryan Kofron EXPOSES Gang Stalking,
Targeted Individuals - Mind Control - Directed Energy Weapons
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/143127704311333/

Bryan Kofron EXPOSES Gangstalking, Electronic Harassment, Mind Control
Targeted Individual Program
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z8VKZA-RFc

One to two million americans are being "stealthily TORTURED" by US Govt
- Whistleblower Bryan Kofron
Highly intelligent people are targeted, isolated from family and friends
Bryan Kofron Targeted Individuals Mind Control Voice to Skull Electronic
Harassment GangStalking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8NCsuq5VcU

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/fbi-acknowledges-agents-may-havana-syndrome-symptoms-rcna6504

FBI acknowledges some agents may have Havana Syndrome symptoms
After NBC News obtained internal emails, the FBI publicly acknowledged
for the first time that some employees may have symptoms of Havana Syndrome.

y Ken Dilanian

The FBI is promising to make sure employees who have symptoms consistent
with Havana Syndrome get access to medical care after a former agent
suffering almost daily headaches was rebuffed when he sought testing and
treatment, according to documents obtained by NBC News.

In an email last month, an FBI official told a former agent who had
reported possible brain injury symptoms that "unfortunately, the FBI is
not authorized to give any medical advice and there are not any medical
programs in place for current and/or retired employees." The agent began
suffering migraines and dizziness about a decade ago after a stint
overseas in a country near Russia.

Asked about the assertion, the FBI responded in a statement that
confirmed the email, saying it was "one part of a larger exchange taken
out of context and does not reflect the FBI’s commitment to supporting
its personnel, both current and former."

The statement amounted to the FBI's first formal acknowledgment that
some of its current or former employees could have symptoms of Havana
Syndrome, which got its name after a group of diplomats and CIA officers
reported symptoms in 2016 at the U.S. Embassy in Cuba. Although the
bureau did not confirm or deny the existence of FBI cases, NBC News has
previously reported that several FBI personnel have reported possible
symptoms, including some who had been posted to Vienna.

The statement said that while the FBI "does not have the authority to
provide direct medical treatment, we now have a process to guide current
and former employees to the interagency medical treatment and evaluation
options that are available to them."

The statement did not say when the FBI implemented the policy; the
language of the October email suggests that it was not in place last month.

The statement added that the issue of "Anomalous Health Incidents," as
the U.S. government calls the mysterious set of symptoms afflicting as
many as 200 current or former government employees, "is a top priority
for the FBI, as the protection, health and well-being of our employees
and colleagues across the federal government is paramount."

The FBI, the statement said, "has messaged its workforce on how to
respond if they experience an AHI, how to report an incident, and where
they can receive medical evaluations for symptoms or persistent effects."

Over the past year, U.S. government agencies have encouraged employees
to report any possible symptoms, and some who have come forward have
health effects that began occurring before the 2016 Havana incidents.
Several U.S. officials said not all of those who have come forward fit
the profile of the Havana cohort. At the same time, brain injuries can
be difficult to diagnose, so officials have encouraged anyone who
suspects something wrong to come forward.

The former FBI agent was posted to an embassy that came under a
suspected Russian electronic jamming operation that disrupted
communications, he said, asking not to be identified because he was
concerned that it could affect how the FBI handles his case. He began
experiencing symptoms shortly afterward, and he has lived the past
decade with almost daily headaches, dizziness and fatigue.

The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine said in a
report last year that some of the observed brain injuries were
consistent with the effects of directed microwave energy, which the
report said Russia has long studied.

A team of medical and scientific experts who studied the symptoms of as
many as 40 State Department and other government employees concluded
that nothing like them had previously been documented in medical
literature, the National Academies of Sciences report said. Many
reported hearing a loud sound and feeling pressure in their heads and
then experiencing dizziness, unsteady gait and visual disturbances. Many
suffered long-standing debilitating effects.

NBC News reported in 2018 that U.S. intelligence officials considered
Russia a leading suspect in what some of them assess to have been
deliberate attacks on diplomats and CIA officers overseas. But in the
nearly three years since then, the spy agencies have not uncovered
enough evidence to pinpoint the cause or the culprit of the health
incidents. U.S. officials cannot say for sure that they were intentional
attacks or even that they were the result of human activity.
VP Harris’ flight to Vietnam delayed because of possible ‘Havana
Syndrome’ cases
Aug. 24, 202100:50

While some intelligence officials strongly suspect Russia, the longer
intelligence agencies investigate without finding compelling evidence,
the more questions are raised about that conclusion. Experts say it is
hard to imagine that a secret Russian program to harm U.S. spies and
diplomats could go completely undetected by the $80 billion U.S.
intelligence apparatus, which is regularly hacking Russian
communications, conducting surveillance of Russian officers and
recruiting Russians to spy for the U.S.

Russia has consistently denied any culpability.

At a public forum in September, Deputy CIA Director David Cohen
suggested that the agency has made some progress, but not enough.

"In terms of have we gotten closer? I think the answer is yes — but not
close enough to make the analytic judgment that people are waiting for,"
he said.