Four held for Marne murder, fresh gang war feared.... Gang members executed in China....

_ G O D _

Jan 20, 2010, 4:14:55 PM1/20/10

Four held for Marne murder, fresh gang war feared
India
While it is feared that the murder, believed to be
a revenge killing, may trigger a fresh round of
gangwar in the city, senior police officials have....
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/Four-held-for-Marne-murder--fresh-gang-war-feared/566768
See all stories on this topic:
http://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=http://www.indianexpress.com/news/Four-held-for-Marne-murder--fresh-gang-war-feared/566768&hl=en

Gang Members Charged In PA Pen Murder
Agecoutay is charged with one count of manslaughter,
and two counts of attempted murder following the
brawl in the pen that involved ten inmates....
http://www.newstalk650.com/story/20100112/27811
See all stories on this topic:
http://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=http://www.newstalk650.com/story/20100112/27811&hl=en

DA will retry teen suspect in murder of Redwood City man
San Jose
Authorities contend Orozco was a member of the
Sureno gang who killed Rodriguez, a former Norteno
gang member, in retaliation for some sort of disrespect....
http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_14174028
See all stories on this topic:
http://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_14174028&hl=en

Two organized crime gang members executed in China
Xinhua
Liu Lieyong was sentenced to death for the crimes
of organizing and leading an organized criminal gang,
murder, blackmail, illegal possession of arms and....
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2010-01/13/content_12801739.htm
See all stories on this topic:
http://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2010-01/13/content_12801739.htm&hl=en

Chargesheet filed against four in Nayana Pujari murder case
PUNE, India
The Yerawada police filed a chargesheet
against the four suspects involved in the
gang rape and murder of Nayana engineer....
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/pune/Chargesheet-filed-against-four-in-Nayana-Pujari-murder-case/articleshow/5439040.cms
See all stories on this topic:
http://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/pune/Chargesheet-filed-against-four-in-Nayana-Pujari-murder-case/articleshow/5439040.cms&hl=en

Toms River man is last to be sentenced in Lakewood woman's murder
Asbury Park
Joseph Powell, 24, of Toms River, whose gang name
was Jungle Ru, was the last of five defendants involved
in Vazquez's murder to be sent to prison for his....
http://www.app.com/article/20100112/NEWS05/1130330/Toms-River-man-is-last-to-be-sentenced-in-Lakewood-woman-s-murder
See all stories on this topic:
http://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=http://www.app.com/article/20100112/NEWS05/1130330/Toms-River-man-is-last-to-be-sentenced-in-Lakewood-woman-s-murder&hl=en

Guatemala: Rosenberg murder was suicide
Guatemala
The first arrests came and Castresana said then
that suspects were members of gang dedicated
to kidnapping, extortion and murder-for-hire....
http://www.guatemala-times.com/news/guatemala/1326-guatemala-rosenberg-murder-was-suicide.html
See all stories on this topic:
http://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=http://www.guatemala-times.com/news/guatemala/1326-guatemala-rosenberg-murder-was-suicide.html&hl=en

Summit man killed in Tulsa
Muskogee, Phoenix
TULSA
A Summit man died after a gang-related
shooting that injured three others. Hosea
Jones, 31, was shot inside a home on ...
http://www.muskogeephoenix.com/local/local_story_013005807.html
See all stories on this topic:
http://news.google.com/news/story?ncl=http://www.muskogeephoenix.com/local/local_story_013005807.html&hl=en

I intend to last long enough to put out of business all COck-suckers
and other beneficiaries of the institutionalized slavery and genocide.

"The army that will defeat terrorism doesn't wear uniforms, or drive
Humvees, or calls in air-strikes. It doesn't have a high command, or
high security, or a high budget. The army that can defeat terrorism
does battle quietly, clearing minefields and vaccinating children. It
undermines military dictatorships and military lobbyists. It subverts
sweatshops and special interests.Where people feel powerless, it
helps them organize for change, and where people are powerful, it
reminds them of their responsibility." ~~~~ Author Unknown ~~~~

lordofal...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2022, 11:39:44 PM7/18/22
On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 21:14:55 GMT, "_ G O D _" <DEM...@TELUS.NET>
wrote:
An old widow was sitting alone on the beach when an old man came along
and sat next to her. "Hello, how are you?" she said.

"Fine," he said, and started reading a book.

"I love the beach," she continued. "Do you come here often?"

"First time since my wife died last year."

"Do you live near here somewhere?" she continued.

"Yes," he answered and continued to read his book.

Desperate, and running out of ploys, she tried a different tack, "Do
you like pussycats?"

The man jumped up, threw his book into the sea, tore off both their
swimsuits, and brutally horse-fucked her into the sand.

Panting, the old woman asked, "How did you know that was what I
wanted?"

"Hah! How did you know my name was Katz?"