Looking to buy 12 Degree Monographs

Rick Blanda

Jun 5, 2020, 7:22:38 PM6/5/20
I am looking to buy the remaining 12 Degree Monographs, the mail order OLD style. I understand that they had 325 monographs all together for that degree. Currently I have only monographs 1-84 of Degree 12. If you either have them or know someone who would like to sell monographs 85-325 I would be more than happy to buy them. If you know where I might find such monographs on the web please let me know.

Nereus Feiwey

Jun 18, 2022, 11:31:03 AM6/18/22
Em sexta-feira, 5 de junho de 2020 às 20:22:38 UTC-3, blan...@gmail.com escreveu:
> I am looking to buy the remaining 12 Degree Monographs, the mail order OLD style. I understand that they had 325 monographs all together for that degree. Currently I have only monographs 1-84 of Degree 12. If you either have them or know someone who would like to sell monographs 85-325 I would be more than happy to buy them. If you know where I might find such monographs on the web please let me know.

Did you get what you were looking for?
If you are interested in exchanging, send me your email.
I am looking for 11 degree (26-50) and planes monographs. I have everything else.