Rosicrusicanism

David Dalton

Jun 18, 2019, 10:59:18 PM6/18/19
If there are members of The Golden Dawn, AMORC, or Masons
influenced by Rosicrucianism reading these groups, you may
e interested in my blue rose vision of Sept. 6, 1991, which is
described on http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html

I would be interested in any past parallels you might know of
to that blue rose vision, as well as the associated sun stare
and naked thorn hill climb.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Goin' away far across the sea/But I'll be back for you/I'm gonna tell

David Dalton

Jun 18, 2019, 11:01:04 PM6/18/19
On Jun 19, 2019, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.22B9DC8508...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> If there are members of The Golden Dawn, AMORC, or Masons
> influenced by Rosicrucianism reading these groups, you may
> e interested in my blue rose vision of Sept. 6, 1991, which is
> described on http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html
>
> I would be interested in any past parallels you might know of
> to that blue rose vision, as well as the associated sun stare
> and naked thorn hill climb.

I misspelled the subject line, of course it should be
Rosicrucianism