definition(s) of the Element Water?

David Dalton

Mar 27, 2021, 10:00:20 PM3/27/21
I'm a nondenominational neopagan, not a mason, but I am
wondering how masons and Rosicrucians define the Element Water?
If there is no definition then there is no match to the name.
But I know some may rely on a historical definition or
say that when thinking of water they sense something
that they call the Element Water.

I define a chemical someone Water, which is a minor deity to me,
as the smallest in mass someone containing all the H2O in
Cosma, similar to my definition of a species someone as the
smallest in mass someone containing all species members
in Cosma. So I am wondering if my Water is the same as
the Element Water? (I think that it is.)

By the way, I neglected to define Cosma above, so here is my
definition from my Salmon on the Thorns web page:

Cosma, defined as the someone that is that which many modern
cosmologists believe began with the Big Bang. I think that Cosma
is a subset of all/everything. I do not know if God created Cosma,
though I divine by perineum click divination that it did.

Oh, now I have to define God, and also from that web page:

God, defined as the ruler of the region all/everything, which agrees
with the original Greek word in the Nicene Creed that is often
translated as almighty but actually means all-governing. If all/everything
is a someone named ALL, then it obviously rules itself and that case
God would be the same as ALL. However I do not know if all/everything
is a someone.

“And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the hill is
shifting sand/And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)