Number of Monographs In Illuminati Sections

circ...@verizon.net

May 14, 2009, 7:21:30 PM5/14/09
I am in the Illuminati section Degree 10 Monograph 11 and would like
to know how many master monographs it contains (not counting The
Preliminary, Initiation, and the Psychic Awakening Monographs)

If you know could you also tell me how many are in Degree 11 and
Degree 12

The reason I ask is that I have been told that Degree 10 - 11 and 12
contains only about half to one third of what it did before Christian
Bernard re-made them. In my dads monographs 1950'S Through
1970'S

Tenth Degree had 97 Master Monographs Eleventh Degree had 167
Master Monographs and
12 TH Degree had 325

sjohns

Jul 26, 2010, 10:46:06 AM7/26/10
I am curious: how long did it take you to get to the 10th?

<circ...@verizon.net> wrote in message

jabe...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2016, 4:12:59 AM10/9/16
As of 2011, the 10th degree has 40 monographs. Christian Bernard Monographs.

jabe...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2016, 4:16:05 AM10/9/16
On Monday, July 26, 2010 at 10:46:06 AM UTC-4, sjohns wrote:
> I am curious: how long did it take you to get to the 10th?
It takes five years to complete the first nine degrees.

stephen clive

Feb 11, 2024, 11:14:24 PMFeb 11
On Thursday, May 14, 2009 at 7:21:30 PM UTC-4, circ...@verizon.net wrote:
hey whats the mantra and music note to develope pineal gland.