PRESIDENT TRUMP SPEAKS FOR ALL AMERICANS

Jedi Master

Jul 27, 2022, 1:36:44 PM7/27/22
“There is no such thing as a democracy that does not have free speech,” Trump told attendees of Turning Point USA’s Student Action Summit in Tampa, Florida.

“The next Congress and the next president have a civic duty to be ruthless in going after this new censorship regime—we have to,” he said. “Because if we do not destroy censorship, censorship will destroy America. Our country will rot from the corruption, confusion, and distrust…just the same as if we were a third-world nation.”

Looking ahead, beyond the midterm elections in November, Trump said a Republican-controlled Congress should seek to expose those behind the censorship by launching an investigation into the “anti-American” practice.

“We have to look at who they’re silencing and who is funding it, and who is doing this—who is coordinating all of this horrible stuff going on,” he noted, adding, “And we should use every power at our disposal to stop the war on free speech.”