Crooked Merrill Lynch

Claire Day

Sep 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/19/97

aol e-mail tells me Merrill Lynch offices are sexual debaucheries.

Indianapolis office aol mail said she thought she was the only girl
friend of Fred Bostaman but found there were 2 more, Linda Reiber.

Stockbroker Linda Reiber tells me she should have bought the Merrill
Lynch mutual funds and set up 4 CMA a/c my April 22 1994 letter proves
I ordered.

Linda says she listened to Joe Pedro May 1997, bought the sewer trash
and set up 3 invester a/c I ordered her not to do.

Linda says Fred Bostaman lied I bought the sewer trash and set up
invester a/c June 2 1994. The 2 papers are lies so not legal. My sons
are not on my investment.

Merrill Lynch big shots say buy M L mutual funds and set up CMA a/c.
M L mutual funds plus money crooked Merrill Lynch is stealing from me
is worth $500,000 but I will take $335,532.

Proctors

Claire Day

Sep 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/20/97

Crooked Merrill Lynch spews out their lies of buy Merrill Lynch mutual
funds and set up CMA a/c every day.

I have a right to warn investers every day local Merrill Lynch offices
are set up to lie to and steal from clients as much as possible.

Indianapolis office, aol e-mail tells me. is sexual debauchery with
Fred Bostaman the leader. He lied to cover up stockbroker liar Linda
Reiber's buying sewer trash and seting up 3 invester a/c after I
ordered liar stockbroker Linda Reiber to buy Merrill Lynch mutual
funds and set up 4 CMA a/c: my letter dated April 22 1994 proves it.

My statements prove Linda cheated me of 2/3 plus of the income mutual
funds would have paid me. Crooked Merrill Lynch owes me $335,516,
$500.000 if I have to move back to Indianapolis to sue them.

Linda now says she should have bought the mutual funds and set up the
CMA a/c I ordered but she listened to Joe Pedro, not me. Jody's e-mail
says Fred is a liar, a drinker, a womanizer.

Proctors.