20inch biceps or clit

Tre DOBBINS

Apr 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/22/00
Which will be seen first on a woman, 20 inch biceps or 20 inch clit?

PW

Apr 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/22/00
ACTUALLY, there have already been women with clits over 20 inches...the
Hottentot tribe of Africa. Go to the library and check out a book called
"Freaks: Myth and Images of the Secret Self". It was a hot item on the NY
Times best seller list back in the '80's. First heard of the book on a
Larry King interview.

BTW - They used weights and stretching, not steroids, to get clits that
reached to their knees.

Tre DOBBINS <ne...@never.land> wrote in message

fbb fan

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
I think it would be so wonderful to see some pictures of nice long and
thick clits.
I have read some erotic stories of them. They are a blast
please post some
fbb fan

Serial #

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
Hi

The "Hottentot tribe of Africa" are the one's with the wide asses.
It is the Venda and Benin tribes (located in southern and western
Africa, respectively) that tug constantly on their labia to elongate
them. Sometimes the girls will band together and assist one another.
Sort of like a kinky version of a knitting circle, I guess. The labia
can hang as much as 7 inches in length, much to the delight of the
menfolk, who find women with lengthened lips very desirable.
In case you're wondering how the manage with such ponderous
equipment, they often push the long labia into the vaginal orifice
to protect them during normal household chores.

as for the Clitoris:

Odd that an organ that has been largely ignored for most of history
(by male anatomists, anyway) should suddenly see a flurry
of research and speculation in the last 500 years. But you know what
they say about men paying attention to their wives. Here's
one account by John Davenport in Aphrodisiacs and Love Stimulants
(Lyle Stuart, 1966):

"A remarkable instance is given by "Sir Edward Home" It occurred in a
negress who was purchased by General Melville, in the island of
Dominica, in the West Indies, about the year 1744. She was of the
Mandango nation, twenty-four years of age, her breasts were very flat,
she had a rough voice and a masculine countenance. The clitoris was
two inches long [5 cm], and in some instances resembled a common-sized
thumb. When viewed at some distance the end appeared round and of a
red color, but upon closer examination was found to be more pointed
than that of a penis, and having neither prepuce nor perforation; when
handled it became erected, and was in that state fully 3 inches long
and much thicker than before The other parts of the female organs were
found to be in a natural state."

One wonders who was doing the "handling" here, but the passage doesn't
say. In 1824 another doctor, identified as "Otto at Breslau," reported
seeing an African women with a clitoris 4½ inches long and 1½ inches
diameter (11.4 by 3.8 cm), said to form a complete covering of the
vaginal orifice. Another doctor, Bainbridge, related the case of
enlarged clitoris in a woman of thirty-two whose organ was five inches
in length (13 cm) and "about the diameter of a quiescent penis." In
what may be the ultimate expression of medial one-uppance, an 1813
French medical encyclopedia even goes as far as to claim existence of
a monstrous twelve-inch specimen (31 cm!), said to be like "the neck
of a goose." This seems preposterous: come on, most guys aren't even
that hung. A more credible claim would be from the 18th century Swiss
biologist Albrecht von Haller, who is said to have come across a woman
with a monstrous clitoris measuring no less than seven inches long (18
cm).

Bye
Serial #

On Sat, 22 Apr 2000 12:38:24 -0700, "PW" <pwal...@charter.net> wrote:

>ACTUALLY, there have already been women with clits over 20 inches...the
>Hottentot tribe of Africa. Go to the library and check out a book called
>"Freaks: Myth and Images of the Secret Self". It was a hot item on the NY
>Times best seller list back in the '80's. First heard of the book on a
>Larry King interview.
>
>BTW - They used weights and stretching, not steroids, to get clits that
>reached to their knees.

fbb fan

Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
like I said, I sure would love to see some pictures