A microscopic bit of Sandra in my life

blinking...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2020, 7:41:18 PM10/23/20

Rant Rampage

best dating

Rants
Categories
About

Sign In / Up

let the telemetry market go belly up

Why can't I even go to a small town newspaper website without Javashit telemetry widgets from several information brokers trying to fuck up and slow down my browsing.; Really, is "Suzy Q went to this website X times this month" really that fucking valuable?

Goddamn, just fucking dot-bomb already. Maybe they can then suck dicks for a living. anonymous Other October 23, 2020 at 7:39 pm 0 0
Rant Tags
wowliketotallyfuckofftothemax
Get Social and Share
Post a Comment
Text Only. HTML/Code will be saved as plain text.
First Name Optional. Include your First Name in your Comment.

Captcha Code
Comment Moderation is OFF. Profanity Filter is ON.
Search Rants
Rant Categories
Body
Computers
Crushes
Dating
Friends
Funny
Political
Relationships
Religion
School
Sports
Work
Other
Recent Tags
suck r why bitch seeing callie gaming ps5 ps4 no callout bidenurwrong trump covid failing notimemanagement hguh uspresident election voting

Other cool sites:
Coupon Codes
Confessions
Casual Sex Dating
BubbleBox
Cute Messages
Student Dating
Dating Sites
Jokes
Cool Sites
Crush Search
Fleshlight Coupon Code
Stupid CoWorkers
BloodFactory

If Needed:
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
1-800-273-8255
Latest Rants

let the telemetry market go belly up
Amy Coney Barrett loves to suck dick
TO ISAIAH
BLM supporters
Message to Ava
Seeing is believing

Recent Comments

^3rd time's a charm, eh little clown?
anonymous on BLM supporters
It doesn't matter which side they're on. ALL politicians including those running for president are …
anonymous on 2020 election
N!GGER LIVES MATTER TRUMP 2020
Trumper on BLM supporters
**** LIVES MATTER Trump 2020
Trumper on BLM supporters

Stay In Touch

Subscribe to our ranting mailing list and get the latest angry messages from Rant Rampage delivered every week!

Please enter a valid email address. We value your privacy and would never sell your email address to anyone, for any reason.

Copyright Rant Rampage.

Home About Us Rules of Conduct Sign In

Prince on a white horse

Oct 30, 2023, 7:49:05 PM10/30/23