Donald Keyhoe. Part 2.

John Winston

Jul 19, 2012, 1:30:46 AM7/19/12
Subject: Donald Keyhoe. July 18,
2012.

Back during these times they were trying to capture a
UFO so they could study it.

In Puerto Rico, near dusk on December 26, 1964, Ramey
Air F-rce Base radar spotted two large discs. As A4D jets
streaked up to pursue them, the discs accelerated to
terrific speed. Making instant right-angle turns-impossible
for any known aircraft-they vanished over the Atlantic.

On March 21, 1965, Capt. Yoshiaki Inada, piloting a Toa
Airlines Convair on a domestic Japanese flight, was
chased by a "mysterious, elliptical luminous object." Flying
close to the plane, the UFO blanked out his radio and
"violently interfered" with his automatic direction finding
equipment. Puzzling earlier cases also are being rechecked.
On July 1, 1954, an AF F-94 - a two-man jet - was scrambled
to chase a UFO near Walesville, New York. When the pilot
tried to close in, a sudden, unbearable heat filled the
cockpit. Half-dazed, the pilot and radar officer bailed out.
The jet crashed in the street, k-lling two children and
their parents. These odd phenomena, high radiation,
mysterious heat and electrical interference may be side
effects of gravity control devices. Like most people, you
probably took gravity for granted before space flights
began. Now you know, for example, that one "G" is the
Earth's normal gravitational pull. This is what holds you
to the seat of your chair - and more important, keeps
you from being tossed into the air by the Earth''
rotation. You feel two or three G'' in a roller coaster or
a stunting plane --a mere hint of what our astronauts
have to endure during blast-off and acceleration.
But gravity causes a lot of trouble and expense we seldom
think about.
Aircraft and rocket builders have to provide heavy
engines, huge weight of fuel, just to offset gravity. In
construction of buildings, bridges, and in a hundred
other ways, G affects our lives and adds billions to
the cost of work.
Gravity control could reduce or end many of these
problems.
How soon can we expect antigravity? Some researchers
say it may take a long time. Others believe there may be
a sudden breakthrough. If that happens, there will
be some fantastic results. First, obviously, our space
program would take a big leap forward. Instead of our
present wasteful rockets, we could build spaceships
matching the UFO's high speeds and maneuvers. With
such advanced ships, we could make swift flights to
the moon and the planets.
Recently, Alexander de Seversky stated that "with
abundant energy available, we will move in space with
constant acceleration or deceleration. Accelerating
half-way to our goal and decelerating the rest of the
way at one G or 32.2 feet per second, the moon will
be reached in three and a half hours, Venus in 36
hours, Mars in two days, Jupiter in six.
According to Oberth, German physicist Burkhard Heim
and other scientists, gravity control will enable
spaceships to reach even greater speeds than these.

With such advanced machines, we could explore the
nearest star systems a century or more ahead of
our present timetable. Using carrier or "parent"
ships with short-range probes, we could fully explore
a planet - either by remote control or direct
observation - before attempting to land. Many cases
are on record in which large UFO's have launched
small units, apparently for close observation of the
Earth, then retrieved them in swift, precise
operations. In one such case (an official AF In-elligence
report), groups of small UFO's flying at 5240 mph. -
were seen and tracked by the crew of an AF B-29.
One group, after abruptly slowing to pace the bomber,
resumed its speed within seconds. The small UFO's
were then seen to merge with or go aboard a huge
carrier which accelerated to more than 9,000 mph.
before it disappeared. Because of G-crafts'
tremendous speeds, the picture of possible mi-itary
operations becomes hair-raising. Let's take as a
basis the figure in a documented case at Wh-te
Sands Proving Ground, where Navy scientists saw
and tracked a UFO flying at 18,000 mph.
Such terrific speed could put bombers back into
the picture in place of missiles. Attacks by G-bombers
from bases near major targets would take less
than five minutes. If a "rush-fire" w-r broke out
halfway around the world, a huge G-transport
carrying a fully armed division - or even an army -
could be on the scene in 40 minutes, or less.
Another effect of gravity control will be a big
change in air travel. Here's what a G-liner trip
would be like, according to several researchers.
Let's say you are making a flight from New York
to London. You go aboard a large ship - probably
disc-shaped, from present indications.
Your seat has no safety belts - none are needed.
The ship takes off vertically, accelerating at
incredible speed. You feel weightless but you
feel no motion.
The airliner arcs up into a great circle course,
silently, with no "bumps" - no rough air. In 10
to 15 minutes, London suddenly takes shape
below. There is no long approach, skimming
over rooftops. You descend vertically and
land.
If traffic is heavy, your pilot would stop the
ship in midair and hover until cleared.
In spite of the speed, you'd be safer - especially
in regard to many of the strange eddies which
have thrown jet airliners into uncontrollable
dives. In probing the riddle of gravity, project
scientists try widely different approaches - some
even contrary to accepted natural laws. Under
an Ar-y contract, a University of Detroit team
has built a 4,000-pound, specially wired rotor
which spins at 100,000 rpm. With this unique
device, scientists are testing gravitational
radiation theories searching for a possible
key to G control.
Using gravity meters based on new principles
of physics, Air For-e teams make frequent
flights around the equator and over the poles,
to speed up worldwide measurement of the
Earth's gravitational pull. Tied in with this is
a network of gravity stations and special
projects all over the world. Though no
breakthrough has occurred (unless in highly
se-ret projects) two significant facts have
been established. The Earth's G field is
relatively weak, compared with the pull of
gravity between planets and the sun. There
is a connection between gravity and
electromagnetic fields. Igo Sikorsky, discussing
the colossal force of spatial G, says a steel
cable about 8,000 miles thick would be needed
to hold the Earth in its orbit --if it were not for
gravity. But, for our anti-G search, the Earth's
gravity pull, for objects on the ground or at
average flight altitudes, is fairly small. Likewise,
the force required to cancel its pull would be
relatively small - if a method can be found.
Using various barriers we can shield ourselves
from the heat, light and sound waves. But, so
far, no way has been found to create a gravity
shield. Some scientists still call the gravity
shield idea a "lunatic fringe" notion.
But many now refuse to say that such a thing is
completely impossible. Are UFO's using a
gravity shield? In an effort to find out, the Air
F-rce is renewing its attempts to capture a
UFO. If we could get one on the ground,
undamaged, it might make possible a big
shortcut in our gravity research and save us
years of slow, tedious scientific work. In the
past, many Air For-e pilots have tried to down
UFO's, without success. But the Air Force
has new reason for hope now, based on the
recent increase in low-altitude UFO approaches
and "touch landings."

Part 2.

John Winston. joh...@mlode.com