-- About forgeries . . .

dolf

May 31, 2016, 8:44:07 PM5/31/16
Hey pit-bull,

How are the German language studies going?

- dolf

On 1/06/2016 10:37, Emmett BADASS Gulley wrote:
> On Thu, 26 May 2016 22:54:23 -0700 (PDT), fitnessf...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> When do you plan to impersonate Emmett again?
>
> WRONG AGAIN DUMBASS! Now shove that FACT up your ass sideways you retarded dumbfuck and when do you plan to STFU before i decide to beat you
> to a bloody pulp? The best thing you can do right now is shut your fucking mouth so shut your fuckin mouth asshole and I fucking mean it

-- The Day at the Zoo

(c) 2016 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 31 May, 2016

Jebus (Atheist): "Morning dolphin.

What will be the delusions du jour today?"

dolf: "Jebus, you haven't yet commented on your Kook Award Nomination
for the month of May:

"The Atheist Jebus' Act of Fellatio on God!"

God help me!"

SEE ALSO: "It's Time Cardinal George Pell Publicly Repented For His
Multiple Acts of Treason Against Australian Citizens"

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=457222657804909&id=100005515364934

Jebus: "Sorry, I forgot to comment. I loved it, to be honest :)

I don't know where you get the drive or time to create these SCREEDS
(ie. a long speech or piece of writing, typically one regarded as
tedious; [origin Middle English]: probably a variant of the noun shred.
The early sense was 'fragment cut from a main piece', then 'torn
strip'), but they are entertaining in their own way.

Do you think god would dig it if I felched him?"

dolf: "That is a fair enough question, because I have similarly been
asked that by some douchebags ([North American informal]: an obnoxious
or contemptible person, typically a man; a small syringe for douching
the vagina, especially as a contraceptive measure)."

Duke (Catholic) Earl Weber: "You sound like you *licked* *Hitler's* *ass*."

BJ Foster (Atheist): "No, too vague and brief. How about some DETAIL?

Everyone but you knows the answer to that.

Now go back to *rimming* *Hitler's* *sphincter*."

Nadegda (nad318b404): "And now you're stutter frothing, just like Fakey
was right before I made him take a one-day sabbatical, something no
kookologist had ever managed to do to him before.

[snicker]"

dolf: "Welcome back BJ Foster, I thought they'd put you into a
psych-ward for the criminally insane--a little dank windowless room with
just cockroaches to eat.

And left you there.

I may have licked (ie. [informal] overcome a person or problem
decisively; beat or thrash someone; lick someone/thing down) Hitler, but
not his arse."

Jebus (Atheist): "That doesn't answer the question, (*A*)dolph.

What did god have to say about it or are you not on speaking terms with him?

Okay, how about a more traditional question:

'Could Jesus microwave a BURRITO (ie. [origin Latin American Spanish]:
diminutive of burro, literally 'donkey'; [informally meaning]: a stupid
or inept person) so hot he himself couldn't eat it?'"

dolf: "What?

Not enough detailed?

I THOUGHT THAT I HAD, WITH JUST A SMATTERING (ie. a slight superficial
knowledge of a language or subject; a small amount of something) OF
WORDS OUT OF MY ORIFICE (ie. an opening, particularly one in the body
such as a nostril or the anus; [origin late Middle English]: from
French, from late Latin orificium, from os, or- 'mouth' + facere
'make'), WHICH WAS COMPOSITE (ie. made up of several parts or elements)
IN CHARACTER, YET SUBLIMELY (ie. of very great excellence or beauty;
producing an overwhelming sense of awe or other high emotion through
being vast or grand; of a person's attitude or behaviour being extreme
or unparalleled) AND GRAPHICALLY (ie with clear and vividly explicit
details) DETAILED (ie. having many details or facts; showing attention
to detail; of a work of art which is executed with many minor decorative
features) AS DEBRIS (ie. scattered pieces of rubbish or remains; loose
natural material consisting especially of broken pieces of rock;
scattered fragments, typically of something wrecked or destroyed).

DIDN'T YOU GET THE GIST (ie. the substance or general meaning of a
speech or text; [Law] the real point of an action) OF IT?"

BAVARIA, GERMANY: "Flood Chaos In Southern Germany: At least three
people have lost their lives as extreme weather, including flash floods,
hail storms and lightning storms wreaked havoc in southern Germany on
Sunday evening.

The Autobahn between Giengen und Oberkochen had to be shut down after
hail stones covered it to ankle height, with snow ploughs brought in to
clear the asphalt.

In the town of Künzelsau the mayor talked of a 'natural disaster' after
several roads had to be closed down while *debris* was cleared away.

Officials in one part of Schwaebisch Hall district said there had been
more rain in a few hours than normally falls in several months." [1701
hours (AEST) 30 May, 2016, The Local Europe GmbH]

-
http://www.thelocal.de/20160530/three-dead-as-floods-wreak-havoc-in-southern-germany

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw_tWrLBU8c

HIERONYMOUS-707: "You Artichoke (ie. douchebag) Of Death: Jesus says to
please note that I'm not arguing with you.

You win. I am contemptible.

Have a pleasant evening."

Skeet DoW #420 (kooks): "You're a fascist!

Semper FI (ie. semper fidelis: 'Always Faithful' or 'Always Loyal' [the
motto of the US Marine Corps])"

HIERONYMOUS-707: "Pull my finger.

Pfft! (ie. used to represent a dull abrupt sound as of a slight impact
or explosion)"

Nadegda (nad318b404): "Kooky is as kooky does.

[snicker]"

dolf: "That may be empty air and BANAL (ie. so lacking in originality as
to be obvious and boring), but that's your UNREQUITED (ie. of a feeling,
especially love not returned or rewarded) character as nature after all."

HIERONYMOUS-707: "LOL!"

Nadegda (nad318b404): You *are* aware that you're accepting information
not only from *a* kook, but from quite possibly *the* kookiest kook
you'll encounter for a long time?

Also, that geo IP tools, at least consumer grade ones, aren't all that
dependable? And that 'if a usenet article was posted from inside
Pembroke, Ontario then it was posted by [this kook] is a NON SEQUITUR
(ie. a conclusion or statement that does not logically follow from the
previous argument or statement)?

And that the 'six degrees of separation' game played with IP hashes will
tie together every internet user in the world if any of the IPs happens
to belong to a sufficiently promiscuous hotspot, such as the departure
lounge wifi at a busy international airport somewhere?

Both Kooky and Murphy are trying to sell you a conspiracy theory of
sorts, with way too many moving parts to be credible at all."

HIERONYMOUS-707: "Yeah, that. LOL!

Jesus told a fart joke once.

Jesus says Artichoke! Artichoke! Artichoke!

Emphatically, just like that. I think He means you, but it wouldn't be
the first time Jesus has called me an Artichoke either, so your guess is
as good as mine.

Jesus has a thing for Artichokes. I think they must remind him of back
home in the olden days."

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "I can't stop LOLing about
Fakey boasting that he's the best little 'fudge monkey' there is!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL! ROTFLMAO! HAW! HAW! HAW!

*Pucker* *up* *that* *anus* Fakey... otherwise you might pass out!

[snicker]"

dolf: "Hey boys (ie. young men), did your sphincters jostle (ie.
excessive laughter which causes an anal reflex) with that slap *down*?"

REFLEX:
- an action that is performed without conscious thought as a response to
a stimulus
- (in reflexology) a response in a part of the body to stimulation of a
corresponding point on the feet, hands, or head
- a word formed by development from an earlier stage of a language
- [archaic] (of light) reflected.
• bent or turned backwards."

Skeet DoW #420 (Skeet@kooks): "ABOUT THE [SLAP]

Say Wot?"

Colonel (Atheist) Burke: "LOL Nice slap!"

dolf: "Needs be, what kneads does... [slap back]"

KNEADS:
- work moistened flour or clay into dough or paste with the hands
- Expression: "Needs be, what kneads does" as similar to "You are putty
in my hands" meaning: be easily manipulated or dominated by someone

NEMO (Evolved Monkey's Brain): "Do YOU run thru the forests of hair on
HIS chest?

Apes are hairy, KKKowloon (ie. Klimate Katastrophe Kooks). Every body
knows. Humans have evolved from that. LOL OK."

dolf: "As I have previously said: that my cautioning you about the
gravitas of your actions is clearly understood by you.

I'm not dealing with an infant at play: 'cat-toy' or '*f@ck*-*toy*' as
some would misconstrue it.

But that you are sufficiently competent to understand the consequences
and culpability of your public actions as conduct and statements."

Buzzard (buzz@kooks): "There's a man with a gun over there -->"

Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth 1967

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp5JCrSXkJY

Colonel (Atheist) Burke: "Harambe, a 17-year-old gorilla at the
Cincinnati Zoo g[e]ts shot.

So? Ain't that just the same as shootin' a nigger in that Chicago
Ghetto-Zoo? Think about it.

It's wot the cops should be doin' more of to them niggas. LOL'"

NEWS CORP AUSTRALIAN NETWORK (0803 hours on 31 May, 2016): "The mother
of a boy who fell into a gorilla enclosure before the animal was shot
dead has lashed out at her critics, saying in a Facebook post that
'accidents happen'.

Harambe, an endangered silverback gorilla, was killed after dragging the
four-year-old boy 'like a rag-doll' for 10 minutes at Cincinnati Zoo,
Ohio on Saturday 28 May, 2016."

-
http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/animals/mother-of-boy-who-fell-into-gorilla-enclosure-lashes-out-at-critics/news-story/4bcae24f7d62ad0fd2841ebc8ee6d3f4

HEIRONYMOUS-707: "Was I supposed to read that? Sorry."

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "Isn't that a fantastic
story, though?

Further proof that this guy's got a few loose screws. He should be
writing movies for Sylvester Stallone."

Kensi (kooks): "[Snip giant recap of recent activity in AUK, focused
mostly on myself and Nadegda]

You a ko0k, or maybe an aspie (ie. Asperger's syndrome) trying to make
some sort of sense and impose some sort of order on the ferment of chaos
known as AUK?

Oh, wait, you're the one who repeatedly made remarks to Nadegda
reminiscent of Trump's to Megyn Kelly.

Either you're a kOok or you're both. :P"

dolf: "No that was just me using you as a *menstrual* rag, in being
undeserving of *grace* that you are--whilst showing respect to all the
fallen soldiers:

The term '*filthy rags*' in [Isaiah 64:4-9 (KJV)] below actually means
'*menstrual* *rags*.

Whorish and dogs that you are, are also Biblical terms--get use to it:
"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every
man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning
and the end, the first and the last.

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to
the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

For without are *dogs*, and *sorcerers*, and *whoremongers* (ie. a
person who has dealings with prostitutes, especially a sexually
promiscuous man), and *murderers*, and *idolaters*, and *whosoever*
*loveth* *and* *maketh* *a* *lie*.

I Jesus {savior; deliverer} have sent mine angel to testify unto you
these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David
{well-beloved, dear}, and the bright and morning star.' [Revelation
22:12-16 (KJV)]

I have no mental dysfunction which ought to then give you the grounds
for your hatred of me: "Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress
him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt." [Exodus 22:21 (KJV)]

I'm entitled to use my God given gifts, by any lawful means, to defend
myself from your unreasoned, gnashing and gnarly attacks of me and my
quietude: "For since the beginning of the world men have not heard nor
perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee,
what he hath prepared for him that waiteth on him.

Thou meetest him that rejoiceth and worketh righteousness, those that
remember thee in thy ways: behold, thou art wroth; for we have sinned:
in those is continuance, and we shall be saved.

But we are all as *an* *unclean* *thing*, and all our righteousness are
as *filthy* *rags*; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities,
like the wind, have taken us away.

And there is none that calleth upon thy name, that stirreth up himself
to take hold of thee: for thou hast hid thy face from us, and hast
consumed us, because of our iniquities.

But now O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou art our
potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.

Be not wroth very sore O LORD, neither remember iniquity for ever:
behold, see, we beseech thee, we are thy people." [Isaiah 64:4-9 (KJV)]

HIERONYMOUS-707: "Wow. That's amazing. My mom's name is *Grace*. I'm a
veteran myself, a volunteer chaplain at the VA.

They're short staffed.

We're having a special Memorial Day service this morning at 9:30am at
the Interfaith Chapel.

I prepared a few words."

dolf: "I own the HOMOIOS Theory of Number as paradigm which some
consider to be the image and similitude of the Divine (Godhead) mind.
By which, I can consult it as one would an oracle.

It allows me, to measure your words and the worth of your soul from the
Scriptures...

Nous: #15
Time:
Date: 2016.5.30
Torah: #40 #2 #5 %81 = #47
Dao: Mastering Guiding Discourse, Revealers of Virtue
Tetra: #1 - Centre
I-Ching:H61 - Inner Truth

Latin: Solus {Alone; Eternal God} Alt: Lakbel {Journey in the Circuit of
God} {
1. HELPS IN CONSOLATION AND THOSE WHO WISH TO HAVE CHILDREN
2. MORALS
3. RELIGION & PIETY
4. Smat

} Partial Solar Eclipse 25 December 2000

Eliud {God is my praise}

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #378

#8, #300, #20, #10, #40 - chashok (H2823): 1) obscure, insignificant, low;

"Seest thou a man diligent in his business? He shall stand before kings;
he shall not stand before mean {chashok-mean [H2823]: #378} men."
[Proverbs 22:29]

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #302

#6, #10, #60, #20, #200, #6 - cakar (H5534): 1) to shut up, stop up; 1a)
(Niphal) to be stopped, be shut up; 1b) (Piel) to shut up, give over;

"But the king shall rejoice in God; every one that sweareth by him shall
glory: but the mouth of them that speak lies shall be stopped
{cakar-stopped [H5534]: #302}." [Psalm 63:11]

"He that is so impoverished that he hath no oblation (ie. a thing
presented or offered to God or a god; [Christian Church] the
presentation of bread and wine to God in the Eucharist) chooseth a tree
that will not rot; he seeketh unto him a cunning workman to prepare a
graven image, that shall not be moved." [Isaiah 40:20]

----

HIERONYMOUS-707: "Writing is writing, like right here. You see?
Sometimes it rhymes in my ear when I pee and poop. That's the scoop, all
the news you can use pertaining quite plainly to personal views of toilets.

Don't spoil it, or question the word of someone who's come here to flush
their own turd.

Kawhoosh! Cut it loose. Watch it spiral and spin. No belt. Now I'm
svelte, and I'm feeling quite thin!"

dolf: "You'll see from my comment just prior, that I am able to measure
your words and weigh your soul by them..."

HIERONYMOUS-707: "Shhh. Quiet thoughts...

May I whisper in your ear a word without a want, or fear of hearing any
repercussions stemming from our brief discussions?

Stemming from this poet's tree, a leaf. So, briefly, blessed be its
fruit. My suit is black, and collar white.

So write, or give a holler if a gift of presence needed has you ranting.

Plant this seed. Did soft thoughts rain? I plainly mean nothing untoward
your screen."

dolf: "Be troubled."

HIERONYMOUS-707: "Troubled: Thusly this is posted in deference to said
preference, confirming the position in which I find myself here now,
somewhere else entirely relative to both you and to where I was back
then, and can never return.

Woe is me, see."

dolf: "Stop babbling."

Nadegda (nad318b404): "And dolf's turn to blow out every irony meter in
a hundred-mile radius.

Pah! (ie. used to express disgust or contempt)"

dolf: "Did you enjoy the taste of my derisive disgust and contempt?"

HIERONYMOUS: "Make up my mind."

Sn!pe: "Hooray, it's the dolf and Hieronymous show!

[fetches beer and pretzels]"

Nadegda (nad318b404): "*TMI*! (ie. temporary moment of insanity;
inappropriate disclosure; wordy description; too much information; said
when someone tells you too much shit; an acronym used as a 'time out' or
'let's change the subject' protest)

[And fetches her lube and butt-plug]"

dolf: "And what depravity and perversity, ought I to now make of your
unreasoned verbalisms as carnal mania?

A Freudian slip, as according to the Urban Dictionary it is related to a
determination of 'The Adjusted Penis Size':

One of the more controversial definitions of modern day, T.M.I. is
officially defined by the Surgeon General as:

(Length x Girth x Width) / (Angle of the shaft x Mass)

Where Length Girth and Width are measured in inches, mass is measured in
ounces, and Angle of the shaft is measured in radians where 0º is
perfectly vertical and 180º is pointed straight down.

Touch My Intestine: Self explanatory; can be used to *throw* *people*
*off* *guard* in conversations and will bring instant humour and worry
at the thought of you wanting to touch their intestine.

Contrary to popular belief, this stands for Too Much Information, but
the meaning is not the same. It actually means '*I* *cannot* *handle*
*what* *you* *just* *told* *me*, *and* *it* *took* *me* *off* *guard*,
because I am too (prude, insecure, jealous, lame, dumb, close-minded) to
be okay with you saying it.'

There are actual instances of TMI that occur, but this definition rarely
lies in the eye of the beholder, because usually that person just 'Can't
handle the truth!'"

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "There it is again! I'm
ROTFLMAO, and I can't get up!"

Colonel (Atheist) Burke: "Yer momma gimme good head little feller. LOL"

dolf: "You senile impotent prick, a dag festering arsehole and a coward
with no balls ('wethered') that you are--by hiding under a cloak of
anonymity, you can only bleat (ie. speak or complain in a weak,
querulous, or foolish way)."

HIERONYMOUS-707: "My momma's almost eighty years old, but still has her
own teeth, so you better be careful where you stick that thing."

dolf: "I have bestowed enough words on you...

And there is nothing more as fraternity between us--you are contemptible."

HIERONYMOUS-707: "Happy now? LOL!

Jesus says you're welcome to presume the worst of me, since His Will is
all I do through verse and poetry."

dolf: "Your Jesus is not my Jesus.

You are contemptible."

HIERONYMOUS-707: "I tell you Jesus has my ear.

His voice is in my throat, and every word I've posted here are His by
direct quote."

dolf: "Every vain word you can give me, is a determination of your soul..."

HIERONYMOUS-707: "Vanity, O Vanity!

Insanity in verse! I cannot say, right here, today, which verse inversed
is worse!

Of one thing I'm sure, and of this there is no doubt.

Between us, I am confident we can figure this thing out!"

dolf: "There must be two Jesus in the room."

Vallor (..@cultnix.org: "I think you two could have an interesting
conversation, if you'd stop thumping your chests for the NONCE (ie. for
the present; [origin Middle English]: from then anes'the one [purpose'];
from then, obsolete oblique form of the + ane'one' + -s)."

HIERONYMOUS-707: "I watched a soldier disappear, while I was there, like
there was here. Here I sit, and write of soldiers disappearing, heads
from shoulders.

Soldier on, I heard him whisper from a distance close as this, for I
watched a soldier disappear while I was there, like there was here.

On what, I asked him, should I soldier here? I'm clearly getting older
watching soldiers in despair while I sit here, like here was there.

This is where he disappeared, see. So you know my mission clearly. I
watch old soldiers disappear while I sit there like they're right here."

dolf: "Let your drowsiness continue... As you turn to your grave."

*Skeet* DoW #420 (kooks): "Hey Dolf, Kinda like golf huh?

Anyway I was wondering, do you like *monkeys*?

I like [th]em. At the zoo, I never leave the *monkey* jungle. I
especially like the ones th[at] bang the cymb[a]ls and jump up and down.

I just laff (ie. laugh) and laff.

W[h]at say you?"

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "Are you talking about the
fez monkeys that always hang out with organ-grinders like Greg?"

*Skeet* DoW #420 (kooks): "Unless you're going to be civil and join a
discussion on primates and fuzzy munkeys...then well you can just F@CK
YOUR OWN ASS!"

dolf: "Who is the dildo (ie. [vulgar slang] a stupid or ridiculous
person) here?

So f@ck you!

Hey *monkey* brains: Ebola or AIDS?"

*Skeet* DoW #420 (kooks): "Is that the name of your *monkeys*? Cute
names. W[h]at kinda *monkeys* are they?

I like Chimps and the little fuzzy ones that throw shit at ya.

We already had this discussion."

dolf: "Either way, you are as dense as bush meat..."

*Skeet* DoW #420 (kooks): "Time to put on my *beer* *goggles*.

What bush? What kinda meat again? Cus (ie. because) bush meat sound's
tasty enough for me.

There's not one mention of *monkeys* in all that screed. *Monkey* Man!

That's where it is [at]."

dolf: "Watch out for the revenge of the mosquitoes!"

*Skeet* DoW #420 (kooks): "Little bastards don't bother me. I wonder if
*monkeys* like *skeeters* (ie. mosquitoes)?"

dolf: "Well, my little *skeet*[er] (ie. mosquito) DoW #420, why don't
you spread your viral gospel of Zikai (ie. a disciple of Confucius born
540 BC) throughout the world.

*Skeet* DoW #420 (kooks): "Still no *monkey* talk?

You ungrateful prick."

dolf: "And he said unto them, 'Go ye into all the world, and preach the
gospel to every creature.

He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth
not shall be damned.

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name they shall
speak with new tongues ...'

So then after the Lord had spoke unto them, he was received up into
Heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with
them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen." [Mark
16:15-17; 19-20 (KJV)]

"For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same
Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed?

And how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard?

And how shall they hear without a preacher?

And how shall they preach, except they be sent?

As it is written, 'How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the
gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!'

But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias {the salvation of
the Lord} saith, 'Lord, who hath believed our report?'

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

But I say. 'Have you not heard?'

Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto
the ends of the world.

But I say, 'Did not Israel {who prevails with God} know?'

First Moses {taken out; drawn forth} saith, 'I will provoke you to
jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation will I
anger you.'

But Essias {the salvation of the Lord} is very bold, and saith, 'I was
found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that
asked not after me.'

But to Israel {who prevails with God} he saith, 'All day long I have
stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying (ie. deny or
contradict a fact or statement; speak against or oppose someone)
people.'" [Romans 10:12-21 (KJV)]

*Skeet* DoW #420 (kooks): "And still no *monkeys*. Be gone with
you...selfish bastard."

% (PERSENT): "He's an Aussie, nuff said."

Nadegda (nad318b404): "One that almost makes Murphy look sane.

After reading today's fresh layers of screed lava I've decided to enter
dolf into the running for '72 Raisins' and 'Kook of the Month' as well
as that 'Laki'."

% (PERSENT): "And it's been vetoed."

*Skeet* DoW #420 (kooks): "Oh yea, they got no *monkeys* over there down
under."

dolf: "Only in zoos."

Checkmate DoW #1 (Lunatic...@The.Edge): "I never believe anything
Nuff says."

dolf: "You ungrateful bastard son of an American bitch (ie. a female
dog; [informal] a spiteful or unpleasant woman; [informal] a person who
is completely subservient to another; a difficult or unpleasant
situation or thing; make spitefully critical comments]

You owe your eternal souls to us!"

% (PERSENT): "I'm not an American"

dolf: "That comment was directed to the *sheeters* (ie. mosquitoes) as
the lunatic fringe who are now on edge."

% (PERSENT): "I'm kill-filing him right now."

dolf: "It's a skeptics life for me or do you really think such absurd
things MUGWUMP (ie. a person who is unable to make up his or her mind on
an issue, especially in politics; a person who is neutral on a
controversial issue)?

It's time to cue the X-Files Theme Song (With Lyrics!) - Loot Crate
January 2016 Theme Video ...

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V21RVjE3qnY

This month's theme is INVASION!

So, we brought in everyone's favorite alien investigators and gave
parody lyrics to the ever spooky The X-Files Theme Song!"

Barry (Atheist/Heisenberg) O'Grady: "Making a deal with The Devil: How
[did] your Friday appointment with your solicitor go? You said you
wanted to discuss your 5,000 day case with Quintessence of the Loon."

dolf: "As I was collating the 297 pages of briefing notes today, I
received a phone call from his secretary seeking to re-schedule the
appointment due to his requirement of an attendance at court.

We komen voor u (translation: We are coming for you)"

% (PERSENT): "You have to risk it to get the biscuit."

dolf: "Yours is a wet biscuit."

Patrick (Catholic) Barker: "I think you are just making up stories again."

Duke (Catholic) Earl Weber: "It's what you reflect every day."

MattB (trdeal12345): "What is wrong, you fear saying?"

Duke (Catholic) Earl Weber: "A chicken-shit piece of crap that lies at
every opportunity and has no respect for the truth."

MattB (trdeal12345): "I respect truth, if you can prove it."

Duke (Catholic) Earl Weber: "If you knew truth, you wouldn't need to be
taught."

MattB (trdeal12345): "Think everyone has seen that Duke and Patrick lie
all the time and then support each other in their lies."

Patrick (Catholic) Barker: "I rarely talk with Duke, and I don't have to
defend him.

He doesn't need defending. Sometimes we both laugh at you.

But then, we aren't the only ones."

MattB (trdeal12345): "You[r] post show otherwise. Patrick the idiot
strikes again.

If you are going to lie Patrick don't leave evidence of all of them."

dolf: "If the Catholic Church once objected to a Gay Bar called 'Bloody
Mary', then what will say of this?"

JANITHOR: "How are the [Kook of the Month] awards going?"

HIERONYMOUS-707: "It's been a pleasure. Take care."

dolf: "Thank-you for your voluntary and willing participation."

HIERONYMOUS-707: "You're very welcome."

- dolf

SEE ALSO:

About The Shroud of Turim (Ignorance & Anti-Semitism) of 24-26 May, 2016
(AEST)

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=462090373984804&id=100005515364934

The Revenge of the Mosquitoes (ie. skeeters) of 27-30 May, 2016 (AEST)

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=462984260562082&id=100005515364934

The Day at the Zoo of 30-31 May, 2016 (AEST)

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=464309873762854&id=100005515364934

Initial Post: 30 May, 2016 - Memorial Day (AEST)