Q Confirms Secret Space Programs Real & Extraterrestrial Life Exists

Andrew W

Sep 22, 2018, 3:07:19 AM9/22/18

https://www.exopolitics.org/q-confirms-secret-space-programs-real-extraterrestrial-life-exists/

Q Confirms Secret Space Programs Real & Extraterrestrial Life Exists
WRITTEN BY DR MICHAEL SALLA ON SEPTEMBER 20, 2018

On September 19, Q Anon dropped two bombshell posts affirming the existence
of secret space programs and extraterrestrial life. The two posts open a big
door for the millions who have been following the Q information, to learn
about secret space programs and extraterrestrial life, and how these have
been hidden from the general public.

In the first post, Q responds to questions about whether extraterrestrial
life exists and whether the Roswell UFO crash really happened, and replies
as follows:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 98088e No.3094236 ??
Sep 19 2018 19:25:34 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 5948d8 No.3093831 ??
Sep 19 2018 19:10:44 (EST)

Are we alone ?

Roswell ?

>>3093831
No.
Highest classification.
Consider the vastness of space.

Q’s response makes clear that we are not alone and that the truth about the
Roswell flying saucer crash has the “highest classification”. The response
is significant since it affirms what a senior official with the Canadian
Government’s Department of Communications reported back in 1950 when he
inquired about the Roswell crash among senior U.S. government scientists.

Wilbert Smith’s official report was eventually released through the Freedom
of Information Act:

The matter is the most highly classified subject in the United States
government, rating higher even than the H-bomb.

Perhaps anticipating skepticism, Q further advocates that readers consider
the vastness of space to realize that our galaxy, and the universe more
generally, is certain to be teeming with life, some of which has
technologically evolved sufficiently to travel through our galaxy and visit
the Earth as occurred with the Roswell incident.

In the second bombshell post from September 19, Q responded to a number of
questions about secret space programs, and replied:

Anonymous ID: a16b71 No.3094804 ??
Sep 19 2018 19:45:34 (EST)
Q,
Did NASA fake the moon landings? Have we been to the moon since then? Are
there secret space programs? Is this why the Space Force was created?

>>3094804
False, moon landings are real.
Programs exist that are outside of public domain.

In stating that the “moon landings are real” Q is refuting conspiracy
theories that the moon landings were hoaxed. This removes an impediment to
the general public learning the truth about what has been really happening
on the moon subsequent to the Apollo moon landings.

Please continue reading at:
https://www.exopolitics.org/q-confirms-secret-space-programs-real-extraterrestrial-life-exists/

http://members.optusnet.com.au/ajwerner/

Anyone or anything that sets itself up to be worshipped must be considered a
false god.
Anyone who has a master is a slave.