Witches and Warlocks

1 view

Venus as a Boy

Jun 8, 2021, 6:41:01 AM6/8/21
The young and now also the old witches are doing massive huge attraction
hexes, i can't stop watching their videos, that not good, just have a
peek into the following:

https://youtu.be/WVBfmOYvTiI
Alice Phoebe Lou - Lou Reed - Walk on the wild side

https://youtu.be/qcWocdfHfhI
Alice Phoebe Lou - Witches (live)

https://youtu.be/v-YzdvmD2aQ
Apocalyptica - 'Seemann' feat. Nina Hagen (Official Video) (Rammstein Cover)

https://youtu.be/WXnR7iZy0ZM
Vanessa Paradis - Be My Baby

https://youtu.be/hAx6mYeC6pY
Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Murder On The Dancefloor

https://youtu.be/w1eN8vyVFIM
Moloko - Sing It Back (Official HD Video)

Just a few examples, for further witches and warlocks just look into the
youtube video suggestions!

Fuck, they make me sick staring at their videos! That no good!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Venus as a Boy

Jun 8, 2021, 6:51:45 AM6/8/21
Maybe one should call the hexes attraction and binding spells/hexxes!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Venus as a Boy

Jun 8, 2021, 8:45:55 AM6/8/21
And this Phoebe girl made me tink that she is Lou Cypher her very self!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/

Venus as a Boy

Jun 10, 2021, 2:25:43 PM6/10/21
The dark forces seemed to have found her very quickly, in her newer
videos she looks like a wreck!

--
https://slowtemplelovecozmicpurplehealing.wordpress.com/