Take me to your Leader

1 view

johnlod

Sep 23, 2003, 8:29:12 PM9/23/03
You're walking along minding your own business. The ship lands and out
pop four little green men. You are the first person they see so they
wander over and utter in those immortal words "Take me to your
leader".

Forget about Tony Blair, George Bush etc ec. Who is the first person
you would like them to meet?

johnlod
http://www.classicalien.com

Hairy Monster

Sep 24, 2003, 3:46:03 PM9/24/03
On 23 Sep 2003 17:29:12 -0700, joh...@eircom.net (johnlod) wrote:

>You're walking along minding your own business. The ship lands and out
>pop four little green men. You are the first person they see so they
>wander over and utter in those immortal words "Take me to your
>leader".
>
>Forget about Tony Blair, George Bush etc ec. Who is the first person
>you would like them to meet?

________________

The exceptionally kind good hearted panic prevention Military advisor
in control of outer space matters throughout the world.

============
Mmmm.......... :
Is that you Chucky ?

;-)

>johnlod
>http://www.classicalien.com

Hawke

Jul 16, 2016, 8:30:42 PM7/16/16
to johnlod
To: johnlod
Re: Take me to your Leader
By: johnlod to alt.alien.research,alt.alien on Tue Sep 23 2003 05:29 pm

> You're walking along minding your own business. The ship lands and out
> pop four little green men. You are the first person they see so they
> wander over and utter in those immortal words "Take me to your
> leader".
>
> Forget about Tony Blair, George Bush etc ec. Who is the first person
> you would like them to meet?

Lady Gaga :-)

Hawke
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ | Watching tv with a lazy cat |
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' | snoozing in my lap... heaven |