Re: A Matter telportation, is its possbile?

1 view

Grondax

Aug 2, 2012, 12:32:51 AM8/2/12
On 7/3/2012 8:06 AM, Krevo wrote:

> If we think as our computer, it is possible... Sowhere in rocken stone
> is our koordinates for our flesh and bones, and perhaps they are on
> Earth's middle or the center of the Sun. How we can chance thouse
> koordinates? If it is possible, our Earth can draw us anywhre on our
> Tellus. If somewhere else, peharps our Sun do it? What you think? Is
> matter teleportation possible?
> Some writings says, as Bible, that our existence is as a rolled book,
> and when it again rolled off, everything is done?

Of course it is possible. We visitors to your small blue planet
have used it for routine travel for hundreds of years. But not
for space travel, because of the way ions react in a vacuum.
It is extremely dangerous in such a case. One day soon I will
reveal many technological secrets to your people(against the
wishes of my leaders). Guess what, I no longer follow- I LEAD!
We have only had the resources to visit and study very few
habitated planets in our region of our galaxy, and have found
that this planet has as many life forms as most of the others
combined! You are very lucky to be living on such a plush,
life sustaining homeland that you are. But I must in all honesty
advise you that you are abusing and plundering your paradise.
We (actually probably just me) will be teaching you how to
reverse most(but not all!) of the damage you have incurred.
Stand by for more communications from us(me?) as we are
making headway with our huge project for Love Eternal.

Grondax
---- ----
I walk among you but do not be afraid. I come to defend Love.

Brad Guth

Aug 2, 2012, 12:42:23 AM8/2/12
How is Darla and those other seans doing?

Grondax

Aug 2, 2012, 1:19:01 AM8/2/12
I know not to who you refer. Their galaxy sub-region? Their
means of transport? Their Federation?

Grondax

bjacoby

Aug 2, 2012, 3:32:32 AM8/2/12
On 8/2/2012 12:32 AM, Grondax wrote:

> Of course it is possible. We visitors to your small blue planet
> have used it for routine travel for hundreds of years. But not
> for space travel, because of the way ions react in a vacuum.
> It is extremely dangerous in such a case. One day soon I will
> reveal many technological secrets to your people(against the
> wishes of my leaders). Guess what, I no longer follow- I LEAD!
> We have only had the resources to visit and study very few
> habitated planets in our region of our galaxy, and have found
> that this planet has as many life forms as most of the others
> combined! You are very lucky to be living on such a plush,
> life sustaining homeland that you are. But I must in all honesty
> advise you that you are abusing and plundering your paradise.
> We (actually probably just me) will be teaching you how to
> reverse most(but not all!) of the damage you have incurred.
> Stand by for more communications from us(me?) as we are
> making headway with our huge project for Love Eternal.
> Grondax

Hey, Grondax, welcome to our hell-hole planet. You are a developed
enlightened being, so perhaps you'd be willing to settle a debate we
humans have been having over the abuse of our planet. Some of these
abuses are obvious (like the Pacific Plastic Pile) but others have
sparked some debate.

So could you please settle the "global warming" debate for us by
explaining how CO2 does or does not cause the temperature anomalies that
have been recorded.

We thank you for your help in this matter in advance.

HVAC

Aug 2, 2012, 8:48:37 AM8/2/12
On 8/2/2012 1:19 AM, Grondax wrote:

>>> Grondax
>>> ---- ----
>>> I walk among you but do not be afraid. I come to defend Love.
>>
>> How is Darla and those other seans doing?
>>

> I know not to who you refer. Their galaxy sub-region? Their
> means of transport? Their Federation?

He's talking about Painus. He used to pretend to be an alien named
'Darla'. Once I reversed trace routed his IP and exposed him for the
fraud that he is, 'Darla' flew away.

LOL

No wonder Painus hates me. I keep blowing up his shit!

Painius

Aug 7, 2012, 4:01:12 AM8/7/12
On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 08:48:37 -0400, HVAC <mr....@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> How is Darla and those other seans doing?
>>>

>> I know not to who you refer. Their galaxy sub-region? Their
>> means of transport? Their Federation?
>

>He's talking about Painus. He used to pretend to be an alien named
>'Darla'. Once I reversed trace routed his IP and exposed him for the
>fraud that he is, 'Darla' flew away.
>
>LOL
>
>No wonder Painus hates me. I keep blowing up his shit!

More trollerbot trash talk. Harlow, you wouldn't know how to "reverse
trace" your way out of a paper bag. LMFAO !

About the only thing Darla and I have in common is that we both love
to swim.

< heh > or should I say <G> like Darla liked to do.

Next thing you know, Harlow the trollerbot will accuse me of being the
"HO HO HO" Green Giant. Corny as hell. LOL !

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/

Sir Gilligan Horry

Aug 7, 2012, 4:17:09 AM8/7/12
On Tue, 07 Aug 2012 04:01:12 -0400, Painius <stars...@aol.com>
wrote:

>>> I know not to who you refer. Their galaxy sub-region? Their
>>> means of transport? Their Federation?
>>

>>He's talking about Painus. He used to pretend to be an alien named
>>'Darla'. Once I reversed trace routed his IP and exposed him for the
>>fraud that he is, 'Darla' flew away.
>>
>>LOL
>>
>>No wonder Painus hates me. I keep blowing up his shit!
>
>More trollerbot trash talk. Harlow, you wouldn't know how to "reverse
>trace" your way out of a paper bag. LMFAO !
>
>About the only thing Darla and I have in common is that we both love
>to swim.
>
>< heh > or should I say <G> like Darla liked to do.
>
>Next thing you know, Harlow the trollerbot will accuse me of being the
>"HO HO HO" Green Giant. Corny as hell. LOL !

I'm The HO HO HO HORRY HURRY Great Giant
Wizzard Space Aliens Researcher!

Gee Wizz, those Betty Hill extraterresatrials
hadn't been to many stars...

http://blogs.discovery.com/.a/6a00d8341bf67c53ef01348538043f970c-800wi

________________________________

__________________

... here... http://bit.ly/gsYSvc

http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

For Those Who Want To Know...
http://www.WantToKnow.info

Beautiful Documentary ...

http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

HVAC

Aug 7, 2012, 8:19:54 AM8/7/12
On 8/7/2012 4:01 AM, Painius wrote:

>> He's talking about Painus. He used to pretend to be an alien named
>> 'Darla'. Once I reversed trace routed his IP and exposed him for the
>> fraud that he is, 'Darla' flew away.
>>
>> LOL
>>
>> No wonder Painus hates me. I keep blowing up his shit!
>
> More trollerbot trash talk. Harlow, you wouldn't know how to "reverse
> trace" your way out of a paper bag. LMFAO !

Would you like me to post up your address as proof?

...I'll wait right here. Answer wisely.

Painius

Aug 8, 2012, 6:23:27 PM8/8/12
On Tue, 07 Aug 2012 08:19:54 -0400, HVAC <mr....@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 8/7/2012 4:01 AM, Painius wrote:
>>
>>> He's talking about Painus. He used to pretend to be an alien named
>>> 'Darla'. Once I reversed trace routed his IP and exposed him for the
>>> fraud that he is, 'Darla' flew away.
>>>
>>> LOL
>>>
>>> No wonder Painus hates me. I keep blowing up his shit!
>>
>> More trollerbot trash talk. Harlow, you wouldn't know how to "reverse
>> trace" your way out of a paper bag. LMFAO !
>
>Would you like me to post up your address as proof?
>
>...I'll wait right here. Answer wisely.

I seriously doubt if anybody here is really interested, but my address
is posted in several places on the web, to include Facebook. So your
"shocking" statement shocks nobody, nor does it "prove" anything.

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
"To stay healthy, don't let a day go by without laughter."

HVAC

Aug 8, 2012, 7:29:13 PM8/8/12
On 8/8/2012 6:23 PM, Painius wrote:

>>> More trollerbot trash talk. Harlow, you wouldn't know how to "reverse
>>> trace" your way out of a paper bag. LMFAO !
>>
>> Would you like me to post up your address as proof?
>>
>> ...I'll wait right here. Answer wisely.
>
> I seriously doubt if anybody here is really interested, but my address
> is posted in several places on the web, to include Facebook. So your
> "shocking" statement shocks nobody, nor does it "prove" anything.

I'm not talking about a PO Box.

But whatever, I wouldn't post anyone's home address unless they REALLY
pissed me off. And YOU are my best friend! Group hug?

Painius

Aug 10, 2012, 3:43:14 PM8/10/12
On Wed, 08 Aug 2012 19:29:13 -0400, HVAC <mr....@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Would you like me to post up your address as proof?
>>>
>>> ...I'll wait right here. Answer wisely.
>>
>> I seriously doubt if anybody here is really interested, but my address
>> is posted in several places on the web, to include Facebook. So your
>> "shocking" statement shocks nobody, nor does it "prove" anything.
>

>I'm not talking about a PO Box.
>
>But whatever, I wouldn't post anyone's home address unless they REALLY
>pissed me off. And YOU are my best friend! Group hug?

While my home address isn't presently on the web, it is in the
archives in several places. But as I said, Paine Ellsworth/Painius is
not interesting enough for anybody to make the effort.

I have in the past REALLY pissed you off, but I won't try to open an
old wound. The point is that even then you held yourself back and did
not go overboard. For that you are to be commended.

Since I don't really have any way of commending you, you will have to
commend yourself.

As usual.

LMFAO !

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
"Instructors open the door; you must enter by yourself."