Healer Of Brazil.

John Winston

Aug 3, 2012, 6:49:19 PM8/3/12
Subject: Healer Of Brazil.
Aug. 3, 2012.

This sounds a little like the Barber Of Saville.

Since I have been to see John of God several times, sat in the Current room,
and walked with the Healer incorporated within Joao, I thought this report
on a recent experience by Miceal Ledwith might be of interest.
Love and Blessings,
Ja-is

Dear ones, My friend from the Ramtha School, Miceal Ledwith has shared a
recent experience that I think you will find of great interest. Blessings,
Suzy Star
a.. Miraculous Healings in Brazil Author: Miceal Ledwith Photographer:
Miceal Ledwith Every week thousands of people from all over the world
congregate on a small village about an hours drive from the capital of
Brazil. Most of them have at least one thing in common, some crippling
physical or mental disease that conventional medicine has failed to remedy.
Between four hundred to two thousand people per day process before an
individual who must by any standards be regarded as a phenomenon in the
field of spiritual surgery and healing. The person at the
center of all this is sixty-eight year old Joao Teixeira de Faria, more
affectionately known as �John of G-d,� a name he shares with two other
significant historical figures, the renowned Portuguese/Spanish Mystic of
the sixteenth century, and the great 19th century Portuguese poet. All three
of them attained worldwide renown despite their total indifference to public
opinion or the cultivation of personal fame.
It wasn�t until de Faria was sixteen that his life began to show signs of
what he would later become. When he was out of work, penniless and hungry,
he went and sat by a stream and waterfall in deep despair. He says a
beautiful lady came and told him to go to a local S-iritist center where he
was expected. When he arrived there, he lost consciousness, and when he came
to he was told that he had healed many individuals and performed several
surgeries on the people at the Center. He had no recollection of it and said
he had simply fainted because of lack of food but after being given an
excellent supper he was invited back the following afternoon when he once
again lost consciousness and healed a large number of people. This was how
his healing career was launched that has continued now for over fifty years.
To be a medium, he has stated, �requires loving Go- above all else, and your
fellow human beings as yourself.�

A VISIT TO JOHN OF -OD

I had first met John of G-d at the Omega Institute in northern New York.
Later my friends and I were guests of John of Go- and his wife Ana in their
own home in Brazil for most of a week. I suppose there are some who would
say that disqualifies my objectivity credentials, but it also allowed me an
unparalleled access to everything that took place at the healing center and
afterwards when we left the Casa to travel to the privacy of their home. I
saw the strain that these incorporations bring to the physical body of the
medium, and how briefly flipping in and out of these altered states was
occurring all the time, not just at the major assemblies of healing. We saw
the amazing friendliness and hospitality of the local Brazilian people and
the care taken by each of the staff members at the Casa to make sure the
participants were treated as they themselves would wish to be treated; which
would be extraordinary in itself even if nothing else extraordinary was
taking place.

For five or six years he traveled throughout Brazil healing and counseling.
Inevitably he incurred the severe displeasure of both the m-dical and
re-igious establishments. He says he lost count of the number of times he
was arrested for illegally practicing me-icine.
When the m-litary g-vernment came into power after the 1962 Brazilian
Re-olution, Joao went to the new capital, Brazilia, and sought a job as a
tailor for the mil-tary, following the trade he worked as a child. On the
side, he quietly continued his healing work in the barracks, but once after
he had operated on a do-tor�s leg which healed remarkably quickly, his
s-cret was out and he soon found himself recognized as the spi-itual healer
for the civil and mil-tary authorities. During this time he was protected
from persecution by the milit-ry authorities and traveled a great deal
throughout Brazil with the army.
His great passion in those years was to become a successful businessman, and
he eventually acquired a large ranch and a gold mine, which removed his
financial concerns and allowed him to focus on his work of healing the sick
and helping the poor.
About thirty years ago, Joao received a message that instead of endlessly
traveling, he should establish a permanent Healing Center where people could
come to him.

Part 1.

John Winston. joh...@mlode.com