Ralph's Joke.

1 view

John Winston

Jul 21, 2012, 10:56:31 AM7/21/12
Subject: Ralph's Joke.
July 21, 2012.
Here is a joke that Ralph Squires told at his last meeting we had
at his house. He said that was just a joke and not true.

John

A Child Psychologist decided to leave his office early one day. His
secretary said, "You can't leave yet Doctor, there are 3 mothers with
their children, in the waiting room". The Doctor said " I'll take care
of them on the way out". Approaching the 1st mother, he said "Madam,
the child's problem is the name - what is the name"? The mother said
"Penny". The Doctor said "That's it, cut off the money, and the child
will be fine". Turning to the 2nd mother he said, "Madam, the child's
problem is the name, what is the name"? She said "I call her Candy".
The Doctor said cut out all sweets and child will be fine". As the
Doctor starts to turn toward the 3rd mother, she jumps up and grabs her
son by the hand, and says, "Come on Bergermeister, let's get out of here."

Ralph

John Winston. joh...@mlode.com