It's been a plreasure serving ALL MANKIND and eliminating all Debunkers!!

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2024, 2:01:07 AMFeb 13
Today we remember what used to be called UFO Debunkers, they have all been expunged from THIS ISLAND EARTH. We have used the BULLDOZERS to roll over the last of the debunkers, good riddance to bad bad rubbish. Honest UFO Researchers have won, UFO Debunkers have lost

Now it is beyond time to SHUT IT DOWN, SHUT IT ALL DOWN.

Speaking for the General,

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers
ASA

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 14, 2024, 7:42:44 PMFeb 14
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
Running away at this point won't help. We will find you.

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2024, 6:14:36 AMFeb 15
I am simply amazed by your troops loyalty. You simply sacrificed their lives for the silliest reason ever: debunkerism.
Now that's its over, we welcome your troops surrender.
Crujo has been dead for a very long time, the General did the final deed.

I will never forget what the General said when he demolished your Debunker Bunker:
Good Riddance to Bad Bad Rubbish!!

Sir Artio