EGYPT CONFIRM ITS ALIEN PAST

1 view

RRRiu

Jul 26, 2021, 1:29:46 PM7/26/21
(THE MOST HIDDEN MOUNT SINAI, IN SATELLITE PHOTOS)

A civilization alien to Earth designed the triumphant image of a great crowned and armed queen on the topography of Egypt. They recorded it using atomic devices of thousands of megatons, or some laser, perhaps to bury something that in her opinion was bad. Although perhaps they thought of a distant future, which would be the one that awaits Humanity capable of discovering it from space.
I initially discovered it in a bust with horns, antennae ears, in the southern sector of the Sinai Peninsula and I have been able to expand it to offer a plot with a protagonist that measures 1,500 km. See it all gathered and demonstrated with many photos, in:
https://ramonetriu359870793.wordpress.com/2021/04/12/egipto-confirma-su-pasado-alienigena-3/

RRRiu

Jul 26, 2021, 1:34:17 PM7/26/21