Suspected Debunkers Arrested - Sent to China for enhanced interrogation

1 view

richard...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2022, 1:02:08 AM8/24/22
Today a group of suspected Debunkers were arrested and sent to China for enhanced interrogation. The General explained that they can do things in China which we can't do here in America. "I seriously doubt we will see those suspected Debunker again." quipped the General.

richard...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2022, 9:25:39 PM9/11/22
On Tuesday, August 23, 2022 at 10:02:08 PM UTC-7, richard...@gmail.com wrote:
> Today a group of suspected Debunkers were arrested and sent to China for enhanced interrogation. The General explained that they can do things in China which we can't do here in America. "I seriously doubt we will see those suspected Debunker again." quipped the General.

Those Debunkers were never seen again!!

GOOD!!