the FINAL DEBUNKER has been eliminated//Ashes scattered to sea

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2024, 5:29:07 AMFeb 4
Good news today: The Final Debunker has been eliminated - his ashes were scattered at sea, actually in the sewers!!! His finally words were: You finally found me.

Too Bad Debunker

Sir Arthur

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 4, 2024, 9:49:13 AMFeb 4
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in
Just did roll call. All debunkers are accounted for, dumbass.

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2024, 11:00:31 AMFeb 4
Again, nice try. Your numbers have dwindled down to one or two. That way we can easily monitor your troop movements.
Pretty soon even those numbers will be zero.
Soon!!

Sir Artio