THIS IS IT - I AM SHUTTING THIS GROUP DOWN - WE WON, DEBUNKERS LOST

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2024, 6:50:48 AMFeb 21
I am happy to report that the very last Debunker has been apprehended and is being interrogated at FEMA Kamp #666A. We have destroyed the very last of the Debunkers bunker.

WE WON!!

The General says to celebrate.

Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers JR

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 21, 2024, 10:23:34 PMFeb 21
"richard...@gmail.com" <richard...@gmail.com> wrote in

> I am happy to report that the very last Debunker has been apprehended
> and is being interrogated at FEMA Kamp #666A. We have destroyed the
> very last of the Debunkers bunker.
>
> WE WON!!
>
> The General says to celebrate.

We will. Over your grave.

Debunkers rule, Holeflapper drools.

richard...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2024, 12:13:33 AMFeb 22
Apparently this one of Crujo's child-soldiers, similar to what Hitler did at the end of the war.
The REAL Crujo would never stoop so low.
We are NOT going to apprehend the child-soldiers.

We WON, THE DEBUNKERS LOST.

Sir Artio